Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sadnessismeh
I tend to like very feminine looking boys anyways and I really love the androgynous look. Sometimes I'll see an attractive person and I can't tell if their a pretty boy or a boyish girl. I find them attractive anyways, but if I find out their a boy, they become so much more attractive in my eyes.^^ Hurray for androgyny! emotion_dowant
Are you very feminine?

Hygienic Regular

One time, a cashier called me 'Sir... Ma'am, sir, ma'am, sir?' at the supermarket, and it was honestly the cutest, most day-brightening thing. She was so visibly embarrassed, though, and I wouldn't blame her.
I feel like that belongs in this thread somewhere.
Sadnessismeh
Jacque De Molay
Sadnessismeh
I tend to like very feminine looking boys anyways and I really love the androgynous look. Sometimes I'll see an attractive person and I can't tell if their a pretty boy or a boyish girl. I find them attractive anyways, but if I find out their a boy, they become so much more attractive in my eyes.^^ Hurray for androgyny! emotion_dowant
Are you very feminine?

Yes. I don't have the androgynous look for myself, I am just too girly. But I adore it on others.^^ I like all feminine things! XD
I'm confused, you're a woman who looks like a woman but you want to be with men who look like women? That doesn't make sense to me.
Sadnessismeh
I don't understand how feminine you are exactly.
Never had a personal experience with anybody like that but I've definitely encountered many people in passing whose genders I couldn't identify.

Actually now that I think about it, I've had this issue with babies. Like a friend or relative will have a cute baby all swaddled up in non-steretypical baby colors and I'll be like "So cute! How many weeks/months?" And it's really awkward trying to phrase a question like that without using pronouns or referring to the baby as "it" lol.
What gets me are the people who get offended at being mistaken for their opposite gender. Like, oops someone made a mistake because human beings can share a lot of the same traits as their opposite sex. I've been called sir, mistaken as a boy before though not often and it doesn't even really matter?

I'll tell you one thing, though. When people thought I was a guy they were much more honest with me. When they find out I'm a girl it's like all of a sudden I'm some sugar fairy princess that they have to be nice to and coddle. What.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff