Welcome to Gaia! ::

Please check out my music video on Youtube "REAL FRIENDS - LUIGI x BUGOY"

K 0.50411830774991 50.4% [ 2693 ]
Mmkay 0.49588169225009 49.6% [ 2649 ]
Total Votes:[ 5342 ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
↑ STORMIE'S EGGS & DRAGON'S HATCHLINGS ↓
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You're looking kind of anxious with your back up against the wall.
Don't this kind of music make you want to move at all?

Enigmatic Doll

Beloved Lover

Infernas
Midnight Chibi
I really hate the media sometimes.
But it's their job to inaccurately inform the masses.
I know.

Icy Humorist

31,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Midnight Chibi
"that I feel ugly and uninteresting because of his lack of validation of my attractiveness"

There it is again.
Rofl.
@media post: This is why I avoid the media.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
↑ STORMIE'S EGGS & DRAGON'S HATCHLINGS ↓
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Don't you walk away from me, cuz I got to get you next to me.

7,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Beloved Lover

Le_Scratch
Midnight Chibi
"that I feel ugly and uninteresting because of his lack of validation of my attractiveness"

There it is again.
Rofl.
@media post: This is why I avoid the media.
They don't understand that an asexual can't see someone that way. EVER. It's pretty much the one thing that separates sexual from asexual and they can't remember that.
How the ******** can you avoid the media? Lmao.

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Clicks pls
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
tyvm

Vicious Fatcat

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Clicks pls
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
tyvm
Be Mein
/warms
It's like a blanket of love~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items