Mitsuri
Aisle of Yew
Mitsuri
Aisle of Yew
TORTORTORTORTORTORTORHI

*hugggggggg*

EEEEEEEEEE
WAIFU
don't make me laugh so much my family will think I am crazy!
>w< <3333333
HOW/WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
pretty well! I have lots of pretty pictures for a portfolio, and I finally get to see waifu!!! emotion_kirakira
I have been offline because at the moment my mom cannot afford to pay off the cable bill that we owe
oh noo ;n;
i hope you guys get out of that situation soon. :c <3 /huggg
YEEESS. i've been waaaaiting for you. ; A;/
<333333
she says she'll pay it off with her income tax return, so yaay
and we'll finally get a car! huzzah!

HOW LONG ARE YOU STAYING ON FOR BECAUSE I WILL STAY HERE WITH YOUUUUUUUUUU

Champion

there goes my desire to use capitalization..

Icy Humorist

31,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Infernas
Le Scratch
LET'S DO THIS. But it'll have to be an item that isn't very common, and hard to get new ones of... hmm...
The lips are the only candidate.
And I have a rivalry against the fabled lips of destruction.
Therefore the only solution is to use the secret technique handed down by our people for generations.
So ... are you the one running really strangely, or is that me? lol

Cursed Dragon

Aisle of Yew
Dragon DRAG0N
Aisle of Yew
Dragon DRAG0N
Aisle of Yew
WAIFU
don't make me laugh so much my family will think I am crazy!
You mean you're not?
well of course I am, silly, but I can't have them knowing now can I?
I guess they could ship you off to an asylum if they knew. Those places suck!
an asylum, I can deal with
they would stop giving me maple butter!
Is maple butter what makes you artisticy?
Mitsuri
i am so not excited about my birthday. i remember years ago i'd be flailing all over this thread about my bday coming up, my plans, and s**t.
now i'm just.. i'll make a drink out of ice cream and cake vodka and go to bed. man, i hate growing older. emotion_kirakira
Ice cream AND cake vodka?
Man you're lucky! You should be glad to have better birthdays than me.
Le Scratch
Torus Ragnarok
Le Scratch
Infernas
Le Scratch
Anyway, how are the rest of you folk tonight?
HAPPY JOY-PY
That damn McDonalds advertisement is driving me insane. I'm trying to listen to music here and the mute function on the ad DOESN'T WORK. emotion_donotwant

Also, sexy lips.
I guess I should consider myself lucky that it is muted for me and stays that way...
They picked the most obnoxious jingle rhythm with the most obnoxious voice in the most obnoxious accent imaginable.
But it certainly grabs your attention!

Champion

Infernas
Mitsuri
i am so not excited about my birthday. i remember years ago i'd be flailing all over this thread about my bday coming up, my plans, and s**t.
now i'm just.. i'll make a drink out of ice cream and cake vodka and go to bed. man, i hate growing older. emotion_kirakira
Ice cream AND cake vodka?
Man you're lucky! You should be glad to have better birthdays than me.
mix 'em together. yeeeeaaaa. emotion_kirakira

Icy Humorist

31,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Mitsuri
I wish I had ice cream and vodka for my birthday. lol And if you're old I must be ancient. emotion_donotwant

But yeah, I know the feeling. Though I've never had much in the way of plans. I had more plans for my 23rd than my 16th, ahahahaha that is so pathetic ain't it.

Champion

Aisle of Yew
<333333
she says she'll pay it off with her income tax return, so yaay
and we'll finally get a car! huzzah!

HOW LONG ARE YOU STAYING ON FOR BECAUSE I WILL STAY HERE WITH YOUUUUUUUUUU

yaaay! car and taxes! ..well, taxes back. :3c
i'm gonna be here 'till i pass out at like.. 1 am. idk. i have a spanish 'test' i should be doing online but it requires only one browser and no tabs sakjdhsjfdsg.
biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Cursed Dragon

User Image
My tummy is killing me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Icy Humorist

31,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Torus Ragnarok
But it certainly grabs your attention!
And makes me want to strangle a baby with a flexible piece of cactus. emotion_donotwant
Le Scratch
Infernas
Le Scratch
LET'S DO THIS. But it'll have to be an item that isn't very common, and hard to get new ones of... hmm...
The lips are the only candidate.
And I have a rivalry against the fabled lips of destruction.
Therefore the only solution is to use the secret technique handed down by our people for generations.
So ... are you the one running really strangely, or is that me? lol
It's
well
IT'S
uhhh
I dunno.
YOU DECIDE

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash