Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Miya's.. Leaving?
I...
emo
I guess we should respect her and Dandes decisions. I'm gonna be honest, I'd rather them have a real life than spend their days on here with us. I'm glad they have better things to do.

Miya, I love you so much, and thank you for helping me in zOMG and setting aside time for me, and anyone else for that matter. heart

IRL Cat

CBB1112
curtneko
CBB1112
curtneko
K i n k y M e t h o d s

yo stfu you dont know s**t cause all your saying right now is s**t I dont think miya is being selfish i think she's being reasonable im sure she cares dearly about our feelings but she has to do the right thing if she knows Gaia is causing some trouble in her life let her go so she can fix it and then come back ready and whole for us Curt stop being a ******** jackass and get some feelings
come on kinky, being a friend doesn't mean ignoring one's mistakes

she left without notice besides two statuses, proving that no one (not even bliss) was worth the time to at least inform personally

that is selfish

I remember a few months ago that you said you were gonna quit, who meebos you telling you not to, it was me cause I care, but you dont obviously dont care about anyone, maybe I shouldnt have meebo'd you that day telling you not to quit
i wasn't being serious, i was trying to work people up

it worked

Then you are the selfish one, lying about quitting and only wanting attention from it, go to facebook and do that their, this isnt the kind of place and as you know if you read it right, I asked her not to go but I did say goodbye to her so stop having no feelings
that has nothing to do with miya's situation, stop reaching

i thought friends preferred honesty to blind devotion? no? just me? after all, friendship is magic based on trust...

i'm pretty sure showing displeasure in how one handles leaving (note how the issue isn't her leaving, it's how she chose to do it) shows more feeling than "omg miya you can do no wrong please come back we'll miss you!!!!!"

in the end, i'm the better friend for looking at her situation with an open mind 3nodding

Wheezing Phantom

17,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
CBB1112

Personally you should be happy for her. She woke up to see that life is still there even if you try to hide from it on gaia. Life has defeated two of your friends...... who will be next?

IRL Cat

Rainbow Filled Nights
Miya's.. Leaving?
I...
emo
I guess we should respect her and Dandes decisions. I'm gonna be honest, I'd rather them have a real life than spend their days on here with us. I'm glad they have better things to do.

Miya, I love you so much, and thank you for helping me in zOMG and setting aside time for me, and anyone else for that matter. heart
notice how neither chose to personally inform you and are still contacting people through texting, but if you don't have a phone you're ********? yeah, what great friends

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
curtneko
Rainbow Filled Nights
Miya's.. Leaving?
I...
emo

notice how neither chose to personally inform you and are still contacting people through texting, but if you don't have a phone you're ********? yeah, what great friends

I honestly don't care if they tell me or not.
Life before Internet, right?

Fashionable Raider

11,725 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
knew it, miaya divorced that victimized person.
oh wells that zomg wedding they had was a waste.

IRL Cat

Rainbow Filled Nights
curtneko
Rainbow Filled Nights
Miya's.. Leaving?
I...
emo

if they're still willing to text people from here, no it's not life before internet

it's them selfishly showing that no one was worth their time to inform personally

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
curtneko
Rainbow Filled Nights
curtneko
Rainbow Filled Nights
Miya's.. Leaving?
I...
emo

if they're still willing to text people from here, no it's not life before internet

it's them selfishly showing that no one was worth their time to inform personally

Well, that's their choice. It's like a double edged sword here:
If they tell, people are gonna get all upset and beg them to stay..
But If they don't, everyone's going to worry and it's all a big mess.
Either way, you can't satisfy anyone.
We just have to suck it up and get over it.

IRL Cat

Rainbow Filled Nights
curtneko
Rainbow Filled Nights
curtneko
Rainbow Filled Nights
Miya's.. Leaving?
I...
emo

Well, that's their choice. It's like a double edged sword here:
If they tell, people are gonna get all upset and beg them to stay..
But If they don't, everyone's going to worry and it's all a big mess.
Either way, you can't satisfy anyone.
you're missing the point

if they wanted to avoid telling people directly, why the ******** did they think it was okay to continue to text? meanwhile those not in their country or those without a phone are unable to text them (dande's own wife julia can't even text dande anymore)

people are going to worry no matter what, they have no excuse for not telling people directly

again, they made the selfish decision that no one was worth their time to inform personally (as for people saying miya did inform some, clearly her leaving is still news to many people reading the forum)

Wheezing Phantom

17,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Sambray
knew it, miaya divorced that victimized person.
oh wells that zomg wedding they had was a waste.

I only know 2 gaia couples that got married on zomg that are still together. All of the others failed XD

Durem Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
Let her be neutral
Lets hope that she can visit us when she's ready/

Sparkly Fairy

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
Im still a boy
Haunted Bliss

NO.

Dande texted me and said "Many would follow."

IT HAS BEGUN MY FELLOW ZOMGERS.

WAIT WAIT....
WHO THE FACK ARE YOU AGAIN?
I KNOW OF EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD BUT YOU.
O.O

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
curtneko

Oh well, nothing we can do.
I still don't understand why people can't just respect their decisions. Its good they want an actual life rather than spending time on the Internet all the time. I'm glad they do. People need to stay out of their business and just let them move on.
As for texting; no idea what to say about that.
My father decided to read Dj and I conversations and cut of my phone. >>

IRL Cat

Rainbow Filled Nights
curtneko

I still don't understand why people can't just respect their decisions. Its good they want an actual life rather than spending time on the Internet all the time. I'm glad they do. People need to stay out of their business and just let them move on.
i am not against either of them leaving, but i am against how they chose to be inconsiderate and selfish about leaving

you not caring should allow you to see that much easier than anyone else in these threads, as before signomi and i everyone was just kissing a**
Rainbow Filled Nights
curtneko

Yes yes, but with the erratic real world it can be quite frightening to adjust to sudden changes and be posed in sudden challenges. More often than not, the end product is varying as it depends on what they choose to do in life that we must respect. While it is cruel to just let someone make bad decisions are we really going to learn ever from our mistakes?
And how does one stay out of another's business when there are threads being made that boldly conveys the fact that they are leaving? There has to be rationality over emotions because emotions are weak because of how people choose to use them, therefore ruining the potential usage of emotions.
Tell me do you see threads about people leaving that are spawning hate? It's more than just hate though it's logic.
On the other side there is the affectionate which uses emotions to defend their claims.
Who wins?
Logically, logic wins as it proves order is like how they claim for it to be.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff