Welcome to Gaia! ::

O.G. Member

What about hyde?
User Image
my mate is the hottest of them all
hands down

Unbeatable Survivor

In my opinion, about 98% of those guys don't even rate a 5/10.

Most are far too feminine for me. Viggo and Gerard Butler/ Leonidas are totally at the top of the list though.
sessigirl
What about hyde?
User Image

correction
janet hyde
http://psych.wisc.edu/faculty/bio/hyde.jpg

no ogm yeah hyde ahhh
This thread still wins. =3
I find that I'm most attracted to guy's mouth and eyes as well as overall complexion and body/face shape. I think I like eyes and mouths best because they are the most expressive parts and I can gain a little insight to at least their mood if not a little bit of their personality.
Kaethar

Ehmagawd I can't believe this was moved to the CB. D: THIS IS NOT CB WORTHY I TELL YA. D:<<<
KABOSH ace
Kaethar

Ehmagawd I can't believe this was moved to the CB. D: THIS IS NOT CB WORTHY I TELL YA. D:<<<
yeah, 'tis dumb.
KABOSH ace
Kaethar

I know. D: Damn mods. >_>

They're just doing their jobs but I can think of far more topics that deserve to be in the CB. This isn't one of them. D:

12,025 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Kaethar
KABOSH ace
Kaethar

They're just doing their jobs but I can think of far more topics that deserve to be in the CB. This isn't one of them. D:

I swear, if I see one more "My parent walked in on me masturbating!!" thread or "Rate my avi!!!!!!" thread, I may have to burn someone's house down... stare

Despite all that, I love the crap out of this thread. Soooo much loveliness. heart heart
AlimahKali
Kaethar
KABOSH ace
Kaethar

I swear, if I see one more "My parent walked in on me masturbating!!" thread or "Rate my avi!!!!!!" thread, I may have to burn someone's house down... stare

Despite all that, I love the crap out of this thread. Soooo much loveliness. heart heart

Thank you, you guys. ;_; I think I'mma make a topic for those MANLY men lovers. Or a list of who other people thought were hot but I didn't. surprised
sessigirl
What about hyde?
User Image

Oooh. surprised Def. would belong in the sexy category...
you want to see cute eh ^-^ lets see i got up load him <3
but for now my marilyn manso. Chris angel will doo
Selenia-Dark-Angel
you want to see cute eh ^-^ lets see i got up load him <3
but for now my marilyn manso. Chris angel will doo

Marilyn Manson scaarrrreesssss meeee...O____o;;;

Doesn't look bad without make up overload though...He'd actually look quite nice with eyebrows.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff