• Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Oh look a book.

Dapper Millionaire

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Well since this is a dead thread ill just write my story here for everybody to see as they pop in and out. mrgreen Well Mr. Grim here made it back from Afghanistan without too much incident. I had a son named Liam and he is now 2 years old. His Mommy and him are staying back in the United States because the Marine Corps decided to send Daddy off to Japan without them. While i find this unfair at the same time they are compensating us pretty well and that i can't be too upset about. I mean really the money is pretty darn good. However this presents its own challenges as I am on a 16 hour time difference than my family now. Which means as i am attempting to go to bed they are just waking up and vice versa pretty much all the time sad so its usually short conversations and stuff like that. I am probably gunna start being a bit more active since i don't really have alot else out here aside from this and xbox and the internet is good enough to play but not good enough for like hardcore competitive gaming so i get bored haha. Well hopefully i see you guys around -Wade/Grim

Dapper Millionaire

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Madd Oni
Lies!

#Lies

Loyal Lunatic

i can message toxi and let her know you are in here. im sure she would be glad to have someone to talk to again :3

Madd Leo's Waifu

Loyal Lunatic

13,175 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Madd Oni
i can message toxi and let her know you are in here. im sure she would be glad to have someone to talk to again :3
aw you know how alone i am crying

Madd Leo's Waifu

Loyal Lunatic

13,175 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Xgrimreaper1X
Well since this is a dead thread ill just write my story here for everybody to see as they pop in and out. mrgreen Well Mr. Grim here made it back from Afghanistan without too much incident. I had a son named Liam and he is now 2 years old. His Mommy and him are staying back in the United States because the Marine Corps decided to send Daddy off to Japan without them. While i find this unfair at the same time they are compensating us pretty well and that i can't be too upset about. I mean really the money is pretty darn good. However this presents its own challenges as I am on a 16 hour time difference than my family now. Which means as i am attempting to go to bed they are just waking up and vice versa pretty much all the time sad so its usually short conversations and stuff like that. I am probably gunna start being a bit more active since i don't really have alot else out here aside from this and xbox and the internet is good enough to play but not good enough for like hardcore competitive gaming so i get bored haha. Well hopefully i see you guys around -Wade/Grim
welcome back

Loyal Lunatic

Madd Toxxi
Madd Oni
aw you know how alone i am crying
well yea, you're lonely enough to message me everyday so something must be wrong lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff