+1 1 100.0% [ 852 ]
Total Votes:[ 852 ]

Tipsy Lunatic

19,675 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
iAmensu Saje
Ahhh, it's good to be back around. cool I apologize for not being around much. I've been super busy with work and school and haven't had much time to get online for anything outside of work or school related reasons. With any luck I'll be able to reconcile and rectify everything with TCC and the devoted users.

In all honesty, my biggest fear is having to shut it down. That's a possibility (because of work and school, I just don't have the time for such an active and time-consuming thread). I'll try to avoid it but I'm not sure how easy that will be.

That being said, however, there is a guild that I've been meaning to start for quite some time that would be easier to manage than this thread that I'm currently waiting on graphics for. Once graphics are received I'll be moving it to the coding and organization phase. Following that it will gradually become more and more open to the public. It being easier to manage will help allow me to have enough time (every night or every other night) to briefly get online and do what needs to be done — even if I'm not being able to constantly get online. Once this guild is presented to the public, I hope I'll see you all there to receive more great prizes! wink

Hopefully you don't have to shut down.
Can't wait to see the guild biggrin
good luck with school and work and life xd

Dedicated Lover

9,650 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
Lily Waterleaf
iAmensu Saje
Ahhh, it's good to be back around. cool I apologize for not being around much. I've been super busy with work and school and haven't had much time to get online for anything outside of work or school related reasons. With any luck I'll be able to reconcile and rectify everything with TCC and the devoted users.

In all honesty, my biggest fear is having to shut it down. That's a possibility (because of work and school, I just don't have the time for such an active and time-consuming thread). I'll try to avoid it but I'm not sure how easy that will be.

That being said, however, there is a guild that I've been meaning to start for quite some time that would be easier to manage than this thread that I'm currently waiting on graphics for. Once graphics are received I'll be moving it to the coding and organization phase. Following that it will gradually become more and more open to the public. It being easier to manage will help allow me to have enough time (every night or every other night) to briefly get online and do what needs to be done — even if I'm not being able to constantly get online. Once this guild is presented to the public, I hope I'll see you all there to receive more great prizes! wink

Hopefully you don't have to shut down.
Can't wait to see the guild biggrin
good luck with school and work and life xd

This is good news.
Can't wait to join the guild! 3nodding

Tipsy Lunatic

19,675 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Tipsy Lunatic

19,675 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Hello my fellow countrymen and ladies

Adorable Star

Tipsy Lunatic

19,675 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Bum

iAmensu Saje
Just wanted to let you know I was able to get Frankie.
A few people I know and I put our gold together and got one. Spent way too much gold, but I'm happy.
Thank you for considering helping. >-<

Tipsy Lunatic

19,675 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Tipsy Lunatic

19,675 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Tipsy Lunatic