Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors since 12.18.2013 <3

+1 1 100.0% [ 852 ]
Total Votes:[ 852 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 3973 3974 3975 > >> >>> »|

Popular Noob

Please remember to User Image this thread!

User Image

Thread last updated: 02 . 12 . 2014

Hello and welcome to TCC! First and foremost, I would like to thank all those who take the time to stop by this thread. Next I would like to take the time to publicly thank The Soulless Puppet for designing this thread layout. She's done a beautiful job with the graphics. heart Finally, to the "official" introduction! wink

This thread has been created to share my Gaian belongings with others. I thought the CB would be just as good a place as any to create a thread that I could use to give to Gaians and get enough notice to attract/help more and more users. The CB is the absolute best place to do something like this. I really hope you guys enjoy hanging here, chatting, posting and receiving donations as I'll have hanging out, chatting, posting with and donating to you guys! Keep in mind: this thread isn't just for Christmas time! It's here for as long as I can fund it. wink

Contests in this thread will mostly just consist of bump and page contests; but every now and then I'll decide to throw in a special contest or event for users to see how well it works. (For example: themed TekTek contests, profile comment events, other more special events/contests [as I come up with them], etc.) Other than this stuff any donations will be given out randomly (mostly to users who are regulars in this thread and hang out). I hope you'll all be sure to participate in these contests and events! I also hope you'll be sure to stick around here and chat and not just come here for the gold and bumping — that does up your chances of receiving random donations.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A little bit about me ::
I'm honored to have had you come by my little corner of the Chatterbox — The Chatterbox Charity. I'm iAmensu Saje and I'm here to help your dreams and reality meet. You've already heard a lot about that earlier on in this post though, so I'll tell you a little bit about myself.

I've been a user here on Gaia since '08 (on different accounts). In the beginning I didn't really know how to earn gold on the site so that I could buy the items I dreamed of having. To make up for my lack of funds and knowledge of how to earn gold I decided to make my living in the guilds and Forums. I managed to keep my mind off of any Marketplace stuff for a while but the desire to know how to vend, exchange, hoard, etc. was too "overwhelming" for me. They were things I really wanted to learn. Eventually I found guilds that could help me learn these things, as well as threads in the Forums that were able to help me learn a little bit. Anything I didn't learn in those places I taught myself.

I time I was introduced to charities. I never really interacted in them too much until I found a thread created by l son zack l (a.k.a. ll son zack ll). That's where I really started taking part in a charity thread. There I was able to earn millions. Zack and I became very good friends. He helped me in so many different ways with so many different things. I can't tell you the number of times he donated amounts of 20m and more. Then and there I decided I was going to figure out how I could make the same difference I saw him making to others around him. That was my new dream and desire. I worked hard to clear my wish list (of 300+ items) so that nothing would stand in the way of my charity and giving. My wish list now consists of my only two quests: Angelic Halo and 365 Angelic Scarfs. I'm currently doing my best to juggle making my final two quests happen while still hosting this charity and not having to go on a single hiatus.

Note :: Zack is no longer a user of Gaia Online. He has moved on and stepped into the world of culinary arts — constantly travelling around the world to different places. I wish him the best of luck and want him and everybody else to know and remember: this charity is in memory of the help he was to me.

User Image

Popular Noob

User Image
                          This post will be used to keep all users as up-to-date as possible with everything that's happening around here. We want to have this post of brags so you can know just how awesome this thread truly is. wink
                          Seriously.....this thread is amazing. I'm sure I didn't have to tell you intelligent Gaians that though. heart

███████████████████████████████████

01. Charity Officially Opened! || 12 . 18 . 2013
                          The Chatterbox Charity (TCC) has officially opened and is ready for posting! I'm really looking forward to hanging out with you guys and giving you prizes/donations. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I will. heart

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

02. We Finally Have Graphics! || 12 . 29 . 2013
                          Thanks to The Soulless Puppet, TCC has finally been clothed! The plain, naked thread we once we is forever gone. Let us take this time to remember the impact it had on us while it was here... Now allow us to take the time to realize how much better the thread looks now. wink Go forth and conquer with style! mrgreen

03. TCC Had A Major Page Spike!! O.o || 12 . 29 . 2013
                          I just thought it was an amazing accomplishment! This thread has gained 127+ pages in a single 24-hours time period. eek Thank you to everybody who has taken part in this thread and who has helped and continues to help it gain posts, attention, publicity, etc! You guys are all absolutely amazing! heart

04. TCC Steps Out to Sponsorship! || 01 . 01 . 2014
                          TCC has just stepped out to make its debut as a sponsor! I am officially sponsoring Twicca's 2014 CHARITY/GIVEAWAY. If you guys would like, by all means, go check out the thread! I'm looking forward to seeing what other opportunities might come into play by choosing to take this next step. Hopefully this is the first "next step" of many to come.

05. News on TCC Sponsorships || 01 . 13 . 2014
                          TCC is no longer sponsoring Twicca's charity. The charity became inactive within just a few days of us sponsoring it. (Sadly this doesn't lead to a good impression/assumption.) Nevertheless, TCC has stepped out to sponsor yet another Gaian charity! This charity has been around since before TCC was thought of and has proven to be a trustworthy charity. Not to mention I know the owner and have been Gaian friends and worked together on Gaia for many years. If they ever shut down I can promise you there will be a good reason. All that being said, take a few minutes and take a look at the Gosh Gaining Gold! Charity thread ran by Apo-chan! You can also find their guild here.

P.S. By the way, don't be surprised if my next announcement (or one of the next two or three) will be informing you that TCC is expanding into the Gaia Guilds. Keep your eyes open and waiting. More chances for great prizes are coming your way! wink

User Image

Popular Noob

User Image
                          Like it or not, rules are everywhere. We need them to help keep organization and structure in everything we do. We can't have somebody coming in this thread and being killed by a mob of rabid bumpers who hold no consideration for the lives of those around them — this is the very reason rules are in this thread so I ask that you please obey each and every rule as it is set forth. The rules of this thread are subject to change at my own discretion.

The Dosxxxxx
                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Obey the Gaia Terms of Service and Rules & Guidelines!
                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. When participating in a bump challenge number each bump! If you do not it will not count towards your achieving the next level of bumps.
                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Be kind and courteous to any other users in this thread.
                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Subscribe to and <3 this thread! wink
                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Spread word of this charity.
                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hang out and chat with others here for chances to receive more donations.
                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Enjoy yourselves and have fun! heart

The Don'tsxxxxx
                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Under no circumstances are you to Private Message me requesting donations. This is simply annoying and ruins the entire point of this place: work for what you get! (Not all the time, but I choose when to randomly donate and to who.) Breaking this rule will cause you to find yourself a happy little home on the "black list" of this thread. (Active as of 12 . 31 . 2013)
                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. No begging! This may be a charity but you'll either work for your donations or receive them at my will. I'm not here to give you the lazy way out.
                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Do not flame, bash, criticize, etc. any users in this thread.
                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. No quoting the first page unless it is this post (which was created specifically for quoting). Note: That link leads directly to you creating a new post which is already quoting me. wink
                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Don't stop bumping and fail to reach that 100m. wink
                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Please do not become so bump happy that you kill somebody... Stampedes of mad bumpers are very intimidating and can easily run somebody over and trample them without ever realizing or noticing it... In some cases they may not be found for days... eek
                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Don't be the one to be trampled in the stampede either..... Safety first. Always look both ways before posting! heart

Follow these rules exactly. Failure to do so will result in being placed on the "black list" and not being allowed to receive any further donations from this charity.

User Image

Popular Noob

User Image
                          Want public praise.....or lack thereof? Stick around this thread! Those who choose to stick around in a good, rule-obeying manner will be placed on the white list for all to know of their awesome rule-following abilities. Those who choose to fight the rules and cause trouble where there should be none will be placed on the black list. This particular list is a special place for nasty Gaians who were never taught to obey rules — therefore they have no discipline and deserve to be publicly humiliated by being put on this public list of users who have been banned from this thread. Sure, I can't stop you from posting here; but users can report you and I can make sure you never receive another donation from this charity on that account again. Please, we don't want that — obey the rules.

White Listxxxxx heart
                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The Soulless Puppet (Graphics / Coding)
                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Twicca
                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. erina-emiru
                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Elemental_waters
                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. cutesu
                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hplar Samk
                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Awkward Anarchy (Coin Catchers)
                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Apo-chan (Gosh, Gaining Gold!)
                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ayauran-Atoli

Black Listxxxxx ninja
                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ---

User Image

Melon-senpai Mule rolled 0 4-sided dice: Total: 0 (0-0)

Popular Noob

User Image
                          Thus, the moment you've all been waiting for. It's time to find out just how easy you can earn gold fast through this thread! The pages contests are virtually never-ending, so stick around and enjoy those for as long as possible! wink The bump contests will be hard for users to complete and will take a very long time to complete (at some levels) but will (eventually) end. Keep in mind, however, that by constantly bumping and chatting you're upping the possibility of you getting one of the page prizes. Here we go...

Page Contestsxxxxx
                          ** It's not important for you to let me know if you're the first poster on said pages. I check every page that meets the following page increments and prizes are sent out asap. <3
                          ** Notice! :: Actually, it does you no good whatsoever to message me and tell me you're the first poster on page x. It doesn't get you your prize any faster and all I do is delete the message (because I go through and check every page anyway). This is just a friendly notice to all users/participants to save you the time of messaging me. c;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Quick-Fingers
                              • Description: The first users to respond to this thread will receive 100k.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Fingers Blazin'
                              • Description: The first user to post on every tenth page receives 10k.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Centuries Passed
                              • Description: The first user to post on every hundredth page receives 250k.
                                This replaces the 10k prize for every tenth page.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Thousands to Come
                              • Description: The first user to post on every thousandth page receives 1m.
                                This replaces the 250k prize for every hundredth page.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tens of Thousands
                              • Description: The first user to post on every ten-thousandth page receives 5m.
                                This replaces the 1m prize for every thousandth page.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The Pages Are Attacking!
                              • Description: The first user to post on every hundred-thousandth page receives 20m.
                                This replaces the 5m prize for every ten-thousandth page.

( ! ) Disclaimer :: If I am the first poster on one of these pages the prize will go to the next user to post who is not me.

Bump Challengesxxxxx
                          ( Click here to quote me and link me to the page with your first bump and the page with your last bump. This way I know the area your bumps can be found in [because I do check. )
                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bumping Beginner
                              • Description: Receive 5k for your first 100 bumps.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Junior Bumper
                              • Description: Receive 50k for your first 500 bumps.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dedicated Bumper
                              • Description: Receive 125k for your first 1,000 bumps.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bumping Supreme
                              • Description: Receive 275k for your first 2,500 bumps.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bumper Almighty
                              • Description: Receive 600k for your first 5,000 bumps.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Senior Bumper
                              • Description: Receive 1m for your first 10,000 bumps.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The Bump Master
                              • Description: Receive 3m for your first 15,000 bumps.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bump Infested
                              • Description: Receive 6.5m for your first 20,000 bumps.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I Think it's Contagious
                              • Description: Receive 10m for your first 25,000 bumps.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bumps Are Everywhere!
                              • Description: Receive 15m for your first 30,000 bumps.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. On the Deathbed
                              • Description: Receive 20m for your first 35,000 bumps.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bump Enthusiast
                              • Description: Receive 25m for your first 40,000 bumps.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bump Fighter
                              • Description: Receive 40m for your first 45,000 bumps.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bump Overcomer
                              • Description: Receive 100m for your first 50,000 bumps.

Random Challengesxxxxx
                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Capture the Image! || CLOSED
                              • Description: The first user to quote me whenever I post this image in the thread will receive 25k.
                                This contest is only available when labeled "OPEN".

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucky Guess || CLOSED
                              • Description: The first user to generate a random number from 1-1000 and roll a --- will receive 1m.
                                This contest is only available when labeled "OPEN".

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The Mighty Dice Roll
                              • Description: Roll 7 '20 sided' dice. If your roll totals a following number you will receive the corresponding item. This contest will be recycled (re-done) over and over. Each time all the following numbers have been totaled I will edit this contest for a new round. Quote me here to link me to the page you rolled a winning total on. If you do not I am pretty much guaranteed to miss it.
                                (a) 13 - Faust's Curse
                                (b) 34 - Checkered Remorse
                                (c) 46 - Loyal Jay
                                (d) 67 - Noble Plumage
                                (e) 113 - Angelic Lace
                                (f) 138 - Ivory Baronet

User Image

Popular Noob

User Image
                          A list I decided to compile of all past donations (both to and from the charity). This way I (as well as others) can look back in the future and see the past this charity has with donating to users (or having users donate to it). Prizes given out are considered donations — I just gave you a way to work for them. Thank you to all those who have donated to this charity! You're part of what helps keep it going! To those I have donated to....enjoy! mrgreen

Sponsoringxxxxx
                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Gosh Gaining Gold! Charity ~ [ x ] || 1m per-month || Sponsored 2-months

Donations Givenxxxxx
                          Quick Fingers
                          S A V V Y S N O W ~ 100k

Fingers Blazin'
                          Craven-Bugbear ~ 10k
                          Twiel ~ 10k
                          Craven-Bugbear ~ 10k
                          LostMuffinz ~ 10k
                          LostMuffinz ~ 10k
                          sunny king ~ 10k
                          sunny king ~ 10k
                          sunny king ~ 10k
                          Craven-Bugbear ~ 10k
                          ----------
                          sunny king ~ 10k
                          sunny king ~ 10k
                          sunny king ~ 10k
                          Deathstalker Reprisal ~ 10k
                          Barbra_Streisand ~ 10k
                          sunny king ~ 10k
                          sunny king ~ 10k
                          Ms Dementia ~ 10k
                          MistyMary24 ~ 10k
                          ----------
                          Twicca ~ 10k
                          erina-emiru ~ 10k
                          insane chocolatelover ~ 10k
                          BrilliantBlueStar_0 ~ 10k
                          Sturnidae ~ 10k
                          Hplar Samk ~ 10k
                          Hplar Samk ~ 10k
                          Zoava ~ 10k
                          ----------
                          MistyMary24 ~ 10k
                          zerielle ~ 10k
                          zerielle ~ 10k
                          c00kie-l0ver ~ 10k
                          Sturnidae ~ 10K
                          AcaciaFir ~ 10K
                          16Ayakashi ~ 10K
                          erina-emiru ~ 10k
                          ----------
                          Misa-tan ~ 10k
                          sunny king ~ 10k
                          stahp midget ~ 10k
                          AcaciaFir ~ 10k
                          xpadmashru ~ 10k
                          CourageNFaith ~ 10k
                          Misa-tan ~ 10k
                          c00kie-l0ver ~ 10k
                          zerielle ~ 10k
                          ----------
                          AcaciaFir ~ 10k
                          stahp midget ~ 10k
                          Nygh Nightless ~ 10k
                          zerielle ~ 10k
                          zerielle ~ 10k
                          winter ice prince ~ 10k
                          winter ice prince ~ 10k
                          c00kie-l0ver ~ 10k
                          Craven-Bugbear ~ 10k
                          ----------
                          winter ice prince ~ 10k
                          sunny king ~ 10k
                          winter ice prince ~ 10k
                          zerielle ~ 10k
                          winter ice prince ~ 10k
                          AcaciaFir ~ 10k
                          winter ice prince ~ 10k
                          winter ice prince ~ 10k
                          sunny king ~ 10k
                          ----------
                          zerielle ~ 10k
                          :eviaEthel ~ 10k
                          iLyfa ~ 10k
                          c00kie-l0ver ~ 10k
                          zerielle ~ 10k
                          stahp midget ~ 10k
                          c00kie-l0ver ~ 10k
                          c00kie-l0ver ~ 10k
                          c00kie-l0ver ~ 10k
                          ----------
                          sunny king ~ 10k
                          sunny king ~ 10k
                          winter ice prince ~ 10k
                          TobyLym ~ 10k
                          Misa-tan ~10k
                          sunny king ~ 10k
                          stahp midget ~ 10k
                          sunny king ~ 10k
                          freedoom XD ~ 10k
                          ----------
                          stahp midget ~ 10k
                          Jasmine_Langdon ~ 10k
                          AcaciaFir ~ 10k
                          AcaciaFir ~ 10k
                          AcaciaFir ~ 10k
                          Bleu Knight ~ 10k
                          Bleu Knight ~ 10k
                          freedoom XD ~ 10k
                          zerielle ~ 10k
                          ----------
                          B e a r i s a l ~ 10k
                          B e a r i s a l ~ 10k
                          Bleu Knight ~ 10k
                          stahp midget ~ 10k
                          B e a r i s a l ~ 10k
                          stahp midget ~ 10k
                          The Napper ~ 10k
                          Bleu Knight ~ 10k
                          Bleu Knight ~ 10k
                          ----------
                          Bleu Knight ~ 10k
                          Bleu Knight ~ 10k
                          zerielle ~ 10k
                          AcaciaFir ~ 10k
                          Bleu Knight ~ 10k
                          c00kie-l0ver ~ 10k
                          c00kie-l0ver ~ 10k
                          c00kie-l0ver ~ 10k
                          Casually Capricious ~ 10k
                          ----------
                          AcaciaFir ~ 10k
                          VampiraFairie ~ 10k
                          stahp midget ~ 10k
                          Bleu Knight ~ 10k
                          B e a r i s a l ~ 10k
                          B e a r i s a l ~ 10k
                          Bleu Knight ~ 10k
                          Misa-tan ~ 10k
                          Bleu Knight ~ 10k
                          ----------
                          zerielle ~ 10k
                          freedom XD ~ 10k
                          stahp midget ~ 10k
                          stahp midget ~ 10k
                          B e a r i s a l ~ 10k
                          sunny king ~ 10k
                          Hime Yuuki Kaname ~ 10k
                          Esacr ~ 10k
                          Esacr ~ 10k
                          ----------
                          tallgrl94 ~ 10k
                          Hime Yuuki Kaname ~ 10k
                          Hime Yuuki Kaname ~ 10k
                          Edenuzki
                          winter ice prince ~ 10k
                          B e a r i s a l ~ 10k
                          stahp midget ~ 10k
                          zerielle ~ 10k
                          freedoom XD ~ 10k
                          ----------
                          winter ice prince ~ 10k
                          winter ice prince ~ 10k
                          winter ice prince ~ 10k
                          yuukii93 ~ 10k
                          winter ice prince ~ 10k
                          winter ice prince ~ 10k
                          winter ice prince ~ 10k
                          AcaciaFir ~ 10k
                          Esacr ~ 10k
                          ----------
                          Misa-tan ~ 10k
                          yuukii93 ~ 10k
                          yuukii93 ~ 10k
                          yuukii93 ~ 10k
                          winter ice prince ~ 10k
                          Hime Yuuki Kaname ~ 10k
                          SammieMcKorrmik ~ 10k
                          Hime Yuuki Kaname ~ 10k
                          SammieMcKorrmik ~ 10k
                          ----------
                          winter ice prince ~ 10k
                          SammieMcKorrmik ~ 10k
                          SammieMcKorrmik ~ 10k
                          winter ice prince ~ 10k
                          AcaciaFir ~ 10k
                          Misa-tan ~ 10k
                          winter ice prince ~ 10k
                          yuukii93 ~ 10k
                          yuukii93 ~ 10k
                          ----------
                          yuukii93 ~ 10k
                          yuukii93 ~ 10k
                          Great Lakes haze ~ 10k
                          stahp midget ~ 10k
                          Great Lakes haze ~ 10k
                          Great Lakes haze ~ 10k
                          zerielle ~ 10k
                          Green-crayon42 ~ 10k
                          Misa-tan ~ 10k
                          ----------
                          Great Lakes haze ~ 10k
                          Great Lakes haze ~ 10k
                          AcaciaFir ~ 10k
                          c00kie-l0ver ~ 10k
                          I A b s o l ~ 10k
                          Hime Yuuki Kaname ~ 10k
                          winter ice prince ~ 10k
                          winter ice prince ~ 10k
                          Great Lakes haze ~ 10k
                          ----------
                          AcaciaFir ~ 10k
                          Great Lakes haze ~ 10k
                          Great Lakes haze ~ 10k
                          c00kie-l0ver ~ 10k
                          winter ice prince ~ 10k
                          Hime Yuki Kaname ~ 10k
                          Misa-tan ~ 10k
                          Great Lakes haze ~ 10k
                          yuukii93 ~ 10k
                          ----------
                          Hime Yuuki Kaname ~ 10k
                          yuukii93 ~ 10k
                          yuukii93 ~ 10k
                          zerielle ~ 10k
                          yuukii93 ~ 10k
                          yuukii93 ~ 10k
                          yuukii93 ~ 10k
                          zerielle ~ 10k
                          yuukii93 ~ 10k
                          ----------
                          winter ice prince ~ 10k
                          Hime Yuuki Kaname ~ 10k
                          Great Lakes haze ~ 10k
                          Great Lakes haze ~ 10k
                          yuukii93 ~ 10k
                          WateryTart93 ~ 10k
                          zerielle ~ 10k
                          Hime Yuuki Kaname ~ 10k
                          Great Lakes haze ~ 10k
                          ----------
                          Great Lakes haze ~ 10k
                          Great Lakes haze ~ 10k
                          Misa-tan ~ 10k
                          zerielle ~ 10k
                          Misa-tan ~ 10k
                          Lieutenant Post Office ~ 10k
                          c00kie-l0ver ~ 10k
                          winter ice prince ~ 10k
                          c00kie-l0ver ~ 10k
                          ----------
                          Great Lakes haze ~ 10k
                          winter ice prince ~ 10k

Centuries Passed
                          Silvyia ~ 250k
                          erina-emiru ~ 250k
                          sunny king ~ 250k
                          Lushesse ~ 250k
                          Hotchic3468 ~ 250k
                          zerielle ~ 250k
                          winter ice prince ~ 250k
                          zerielle ~ 250k
                          AcaciaFir ~ 250k
                          ----------
                          Bleu Knight ~ 250k
                          B e a r i s a l ~ 250k
                          Bleu Knight ~ 250k
                          zerielle ~ 250k
                          winter ice prince ~ 250k'
                          AcaciaFir ~ 250k
                          winter ice prince ~ 250k
                          Great Lakes haze ~ 250k
                          AcaciaFir ~ 250k
                          ----------
                          _-Crystal_-_Frost-_ ~ 250k
                          yuukii93 ~ 250k
                          Great Lakes haze ~ 250k
                          winter ice prince ~ 250k

Thousands to Come
                          freedoom XD ~ 1m
                          Hime Yuki Kaname ~ 1m

Tens of Thousands
                          username ~ 5m

The Pages Are Attacking!
                          username ~ 20m

Bumping Beginner
                          S A V V Y S N O W ~ 5k
                          Craven-Bugbear ~ 5k
                          LostMuffinz ~ 5k
                          sunny king ~ 5k
                          FUFFTPURR ~ 5k
                          Hplar Samk ~ 5k
                          erina-emiru ~ 5k
                          Zhaikal Strife ~ 5k
                          BrilliantBlueStar_0 ~ 5k
                          Sturnidae ~ 5k
                          ----------
                          Misa-tan ~ 5k
                          MistyMary24 ~ 5K
                          stahp midget ~ 5k
                          AcaciaFir ~ 5k
                          zerielle ~ 5k
                          MistyMary24 ~ 5k
                          c00kie-l0ver ~ 5k
                          16Ayakashi ~ 5k
                          winter ice prince ~ 5k
                          freedoom XD ~ 5k
                          ----------
                          iLyfa ~ 5k
                          Devon Katlynn ~ 5k
                          B e a r i s a l ~ 5k
                          Bleu Knight ~ 5k
                          Monsieur LoyaI ~ 5k
                          Lady Penelope Poptartical ~ 5k
                          yuukii93 ~ 5k
                          Edenuzki ~ 5k
                          tallgirl94 ~ 5k
                          SammieMcKorrmik ~ 5k
                          ----------
                          Hime Yuuki Kaname ~ 5k
                          Great Lakes haze ~ 5k
                          Green_crayon42 ~ 5k
                          _-Crystal_-_Frost-_ ~ 5k
                          The Demon and Flare ~ 5k
                          PurpleJellyBeanXD ~ 5k
                          chemicalzombie ~ 5k
                          plxd ~ 5k
                          THIN H0PE ~ 5k
                          Aeonix ~ 5k
                          ----------
                          1 Sweet Nothings 1 ~ 5k
                          Beautiful x Mayhem ~ 5k
                          Jasmine_Langdon ~ 5k
                          Lily Waterleaf ~ 5k
                          Morally Bankrupt ~ 5k

Junior Bumper
                          sunny king ~ 50k
                          stahp midget ~ 50k
                          Misa-tan ~ 50k
                          Craven-Bugbear ~ 50k
                          c00kie-l0ver ~ 50k
                          zerielle ~ 50k
                          AcaciaFir ~ 50k
                          BrilliantBlueStar_0 ~ 50k
                          freedoom XD ~ 50k
                          B e a r i s a l ~ 50k
                          ----------
                          Bleu Knight ~ 50k
                          winter ice prince ~ 50k
                          Hime Yuuki Kaname ~ 50k
                          yuukii93 ~ 50k
                          Great Lakes haze ~ 50k
                          Lady Penelope Poptartical ~ 50K
                          PurpleJellyBeanXD ~ 50k
                          Aeonix ~ 50k

Dedicated Bumper
                          sunny king ~ 125k
                          stahp midget ~ 125k
                          c00kie-l0ver ~ 125k
                          zerielle ~ 125k
                          AcaciaFir ~ 125k
                          freedoom XD ~ 125k
                          Bleu Knight ~ 125k
                          B e a r i s a l ~ 125k
                          winter ice prince ~ 125k
                          yuukii93 ~ 125k
                          ----------
                          Great Lakes haze ~ 125k
                          Hime Yuuki Kaname ~ 125k
                          Aeonix ~ 125k

Bumping Supreme
                          stahp midget ~ 275k
                          AcaciaFir ~ 275k
                          Great Lakes haze ~ 275k
                          c00kie-l0ver ~ 275k

Bumper Almighty
                          c00kie-l0ver ~ 600k

Senior Bumper
                          username ~ 1m

The Bump Master
                          username ~ 3m

Bump Infested
                          username ~ 6.5m

I Think it's Contagious
                          username ~ 10m

Bumps Are Everywhere
                          username ~ 15m

On the Deathbed
                          username ~ 20m

Bump Enthusiast
                          username ~ 25m

Bump Fighter
                          username ~ 40m

Bump Overcomer
                          username ~ 100m

Capture the Image!
                          username ~ 25k

Lucky Guess
                          FUFFTPURR ~ 1m

The Mighty Dice Roll
                          LostMuffinz ~ Loyal Jay
                          LostMuffinz ~ Noble Plumage
                          Craven-Bugbear ~ Angelic Lace
                          erina-emiru ~ Checkered Remorse

RANDOM DONATIONS
                          Elemental_waters ~ Angelic Manner, Gimpi 2nd gen., Fluttering Moth, Emerald Dream
                          Craven-Bugbear ~ 1m
                          Dark_Maiden_Queen ~ Cafe Miam, Kanoko's Dark Reflection
                          danisse marie27 ~ The Case of Pietro 2nd Gen.
                          Guild4Sale™ ~ 1m, two (2) guilds
                          xKawaii-Blasianx ~ Custom Cut
                          II SpaceCats II ~ 1m
                          Coin Catchers ~ 2m
                          Silvyia ~ Cassiopeia Cutie
                          cutesu ~ Strawberry Ribbon Candy, Princess of the Heavens, 10m
                          YayKayle ~ 10m
                          Kinky Twinky ~ Sharktooth
                          SoMessy ~ DJ Studio Headphones
                          Hplar Samk ~ SDPlus #377 Frankie
                          xpadmashru ~ 10m
                          SilverDreamx ~ Zodiacal
                          Twicca ~ Oisin's Blessing, Sweet Porridge, 1m
                          I Know Nothing Too ~ Tunnu the Bear, 1m
                          Twicca ~ 11m
                          Marry The Day ~ 1m
                          I Eat Scheibe ~ 1m
                          Vayella ~ 1m
                          MorgaineLeFae22 ~ 1m
                          NekoJeanette ~ 1m
                          Awtsupaysubelsubelibels ~ 1m
                          i_JerieL_i ~ 1m
                          diwatangkangkungan ~ 1m
                          Gotyeh ~ 1m
                          iBlack Gulaman ~ 1m
                          PogiProblems ~ 1m
                          ollie ~ 1m
                          Heartsu (DLGL Charity) ~ 30m
                          Visual Light ~ Compass of Seidh 3rd Gen, Compass of Seidh 6th Gen, Black Lace, Pandalita
                          Stephaneie ~ Angelic Pendant, Panda Slippers
                          Monsieur LoyaI ~ Heroic Evolving Item Bundle
                          THIN H0PE ~ 15m

Donations Receivedxxxxx
                          Hplar Samk ~ 800k, 1.78m
                          DiSSMAL ~ 200k
                          erina-emiru ~ Heart Antenna Ball (x3)
                          Twicca ~ 50k, Conqueror of the World, Gilded Weaponry, Ethereal Nemertea, Astra-115: Xmas 2k13 Filigree Flurry, Devilish Headphones, City Roast Coffee, E-VO, Fic Writer, Bunrin Carrotto, Kitten Star Balloons, Sidhe Lord of the Cavern, Crimson Tatsu Helm, Jackies
                          xpadmashru ~ Shocked Emote Mask, Starfish Face
                          Ayauran-Atoli ~ 24m, Checkmate Tactics: Opening, Checkmate Tactics: Counter
                          Sarcasdick ~ 25k, Frost Troll Ears, Small Troll Nose, Gray Peasant Booties, Hotel for Dogs White Terrier, Enchanted Wooden Trunk, Aquarium Background (Gaia), Aquarium Background (Hall)
                          norcalgal530 ~ 4,073gg
                          Whiskey Dik ~ 25k
                          Stephaneie ~ 2m
                          s w e e t anxiety ~ 10k
                          Captain Butterballs ~ Monkey Pajamas
                          XBetrayuX (Sarcasdick) ~ Jellyfish Cape, Monster Lab Coat, Silver Hoop Earrings, Mocha Lounge Pants, Spartan Gloves (x2), Skittles Crazy Core Earrings (melon berry), Grave Danger Potato's Requiem, Leather Collar with Cross, Skittles Crazy Core Necklace, Titan's Legacy (Seed) (x3), Dine and Dash Buttered Toast (x2), White Medical Gloves, V-Day 2k11 Gloryheart Hairpin, Adventuring Contract, Cravate Demonique, Aspiring Alchemist, Oink Hot Chocolate, Lump of Black Coal, Coon Tail, Baseball
                          zerielle ~ Neutral Starter Glam Girl Dress, Aluminum Baseball Bat (Durem Logo), White Clown Makeup, Clown Grin Makeup, Jackster Face Paint, Winter Snow Flake Sweater
                          Meena Reine ~ 100k
                          digi-iiro ~ Monthly Collectible Letter for December 2013, Rookie Detective

User Image

Popular Noob

User Image
                          Links-Inxxxxx
                          Take these images and advertise us around the site.

88 x 31
                          User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/l/t.89452653/][img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x139/Angelicbabie/Decorated images/cbox88x31_zpse1a311cb.png[/img][/url]

200 x 40
                          User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/l/t.89452653/][img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x139/Angelicbabie/Decorated images/chatterbox_zps2390c43f.png[/img][/url]

Affiliatesxxxxx
                          These are the guilds and threads that we have become affiliates with. Check 'em out! We wouldn't be their affiliate if they weren't worth your time! wink
                          Contact me via Private Message to discuss becoming an affiliate.
                          ** All banners must be (width) 200 x 40 (height) OR (width) 88 x 31 (height). **

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image

Need More Charities?xxxxx
                          A thread put together by THE Santa Claus.

User Image

User Image

Popular Noob

Popular Noob

Popular Noob

gaia_angelleft The post they'll quote... gaia_angelright

Popular Noob

This thread has officially been opened to the public for posting! smile I hope you all enjoy yourselves and I very much look forward to hanging out with you all and donating to you. 3nodding

Popular Noob

The thread has finally been moved from the Test Forum to the Chatterbox! Let's go CB! Enjoy your chatting, competing and being donated to! heart

Popular Noob

S A V V Y S N O W
biggrin

Congratulations! You're the first poster in The Chatterbox Charity! You've won 100k (100,000gg)! Your trade is on its way. smile
iAmensu Saje
S A V V Y S N O W
biggrin

Congratulations! You're the first poster in The Chatterbox Charity! You've won 100k (100,000gg)! Your trade is on its way. smile

I love you emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces