Welcome to Gaia! ::

I might be able to make it, don't know right now. >.<
Any one here?! stare
Oh i guess not... sweatdrop
Ok now that i've finally finished getting rid of all that spam... stare Also sorry I deleted your post as well Shadow-kun. Just didn't want to remind anyone of the annoyance and such.

As for the halloween outfit ideas..
Totally would love to go as a Power Ranger lol. Trust me I wanted to do that for my anime convention here but I couldn't get it done in time so chances are I wouldn't get it done in time for halloween either sweatdrop

A zombie is always fun and I really love the whole make your own fake blood. Sounds totally awesome. I just don't know if I will or not. If it comes down to it I could use it as a last resorse as well. I'd have to see. Plus I'm going out for halloween (hopefully) so depends on weather as well.

Not even gonna say anything bout the bed sheet ghost... lol

Mrs. Captain Underpants is... very interesting lol and sounds kinda fun in a way lol but I don't think i'd do it as i'm a little to shy for something like that and I don't have a thong nor would I wanna buy one as that would just feel akward to me lol sweatdrop

As for my cosplays... Lol, Yes, Kagome lol, Inuyasha (so comfy! Love it! lol), Haruhi (The melancholy of Haruhi Susumiya), Haruhi (Ouran High School Host Club), and I think thats all for now. Other ones are either in need of fixing or other sorts or things.

As for the party Ara-chan sounds like a good idea. I should hopefully not having anything going on that day so I should be able to get on the computer lol. That really sucks you won't be able to join though M-chan. Just means we're gonna have to have another one when you can join kay! Because after all! We can't leave you out. That just wouldn't be the proper way. So we'll have as many party's as we need so long as everyone can be part of em because thats how we work.
Exactly my plan Kagome. I want to have tons of parties and get this place back popular, up and running!!!
aw~ but a bed sheet ghost would be so awesome XD
and it would be a little freaky too since everyone would think it's the ghost of a small child ^_^
XD
Nice one.
Lol, No... Shado-kun.. just no lol. Mom ended up dressing me as a pirate instead. Its not to bad. Parts look a little crappy and I don't think I make a great pirate but oh well lol. The only thing for it is the boots might kill me lol. *So not used to heels* sweatdrop

Lightbringer

Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free
You are a pirate~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AzpByR3MvI
Sry, I couldn't resist XD

Though the weird thing I find is that the girl in pink is like 16 confused
Lol, Pirates are free but i'm not. I'm anywhere but free.

...Shado-kun what the hell is that?? XD
She's 16!? What the hell O_o

Lightbringer

Under development: It'll net you a spot on a crappy kid's show.
Umm....lol. xD
Well you are a pirate mrgreen
and after looking into it a bit more she not 16, she's 17

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out