Welcome to Gaia! ::

((Okay guys. November 2nd 08 at 6:00pm Pacific time we are having a party. A big BIG party. Right here in Kagome's. Maybe it'll spark us back into existence. Invite everyone you know. Please guys. We need this.))
Can I tell you a secret?...

Ara opened her eyes to a familiar room. The candles were burned down to nothing but a pooled mess of dried wax. The dust was piled on the shelves by the centimeters, and the cobwebs were threatening to take over the whole room.
The ashes in the stone cold hearth marked the time. It had been years since fire licked the walls of the fireplace.
It was a beautiful room. A majestic room. One you could really get cosy in.
Well, at least it had been.
She rolled off her bed and onto her feet. So long had she been asleep. Her legs threatened to give-way as her body was pulled by the gravity, which seemed to have grown stronger over the years. Walking over to the mirror against the north wall she pulled the cobwebs from her hair, and brushed the dust from her face.
"I'm back" she said under her breath, it had been so long since she'd used her voice. Was it really that high?
She smiled and her face felt as though it was going to crumble and fall off. But, it was worth it.
She was back
And more ready than she had ever been.

... I will never love another.

Zephyr was humming quietly to herself, a soft, sorrowful tune she'd learned a few centuries ago. She'd heard it dancing along the breeze, no doubt being sung by a young mother to her infant, intending on aiding the child to sleep. A small smile slid onto her face as she closed her eyes and imagined her own mother. It'd been too long since she'd thought about her mother, but she figured it nearly pointless. She'd lived on, while her mother died so long ago. The thought no longer saddened her, but rather made her realize how precious life was.
And not to take it so freely.
Her train of thought was interrupted as she walked down an old road, a building catching her attention. It looked very old and unused, but something about it made her drawn to it. This was curious; she wasn't often drawn to things - they were drawn to her.
Within a few moments, she'd opened the heavy doors and stepped inside, sensing someone's presence in a separate room.

"Hello?"
Can I tell you a secret?...

Ara was brushing her hair. Her senses became alert and she felt the building shift. Someone had opened the doors. She knew that feeling all too well, being a bartender there for so long. A small voice from the bar. It echoed through the whole building.
I walked to my door and down the stairs into the main room.
"Hello child. Welcome to Kagome's. Can I help you with something?"

... I will never love another.

Zephyr looked at the young woman before her, although she seemed distinctly older than her appearances allowed. Grinning, her elongated canines glinting slightly, she curtsied to whom she assumed was the bar owner.
"Thank you. I was just curious, as the building looks unoccupied from the road. I thought I would come to investigate."
kagome009
I have no idea's for what to wear for halloween!! Someone help me please! ><
Halloween is in like.. three days and I have nothing! At most all I have is my cosplays and I love em greatly but I want to wear something else... Do you guys have any ideas?? Because I seriously need some ><

I KNOW!

kagome. who else? ;D

=)

ahh i can't make it nov 2nd! i have a volunteer training session at that time. have fun without me! =)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff