Welcome to Gaia! ::

I Vexx I's Significant Otter

UAnomaly
Your avatar can have sex appeal it just can't be acting like it's performing something.

Again, the "hot dog" in the mouth thing. Look up "box of totally inncocent objects".

Assimilated Borg

11,025 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Hive Mind 200
I don't see the big deal... it's just an avatar. It's just a pixelated character, it shouldn't be ban-worthy. People on Gaia are supposed to be 13 and older anyways, and if they're younger, then that's their problem. If they really cared about things being sexually suggestive, then they really need to take a look at Towns... It's okay for people to cyber publically but not okay to dress up a character? Makes no sense.

Springtime Strawberry

if it's depicting a sexually explicit act, yes it could get you banned. a risque avatar will not get you banned.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

and there are so many copies of unclothed female avatars on this site...none one them ever get in trouble, and then a male friend of mine wearing pants and looking amazing and sexy gets a warning XD ******** THAT! no clothes on and having it clearly visible that its not clothed, should get those warnings tbh...
I Kitten Paws I
UAnomaly
Your avatar can have sex appeal it just can't be acting like it's performing something.

Again, the "hot dog" in the mouth thing. Look up "box of totally inncocent objects".

I doubt the person was banned for that. I'm sure they were banned for something else.

Why make an item and then ban someone for using. That doesn't make sense. In an innocence sense it's just an avatar eating a hot dog. Not what it could imply unless you're an adult.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff