if creep has a problem controlling me
do you really think you have a shot?
emotion_awesome

Friendly Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
For my sister:Platyrhynchos' Wings (ok/LMP), Mystic Locations, Princess Golden Fan - ty AdorkableLee <333, Persephone's Return, Terre Reverie

Questing/Dream avi: Everlasting Eclipse - ty Meiriana! <333 - Dark Cranberry Godina - ty Chimera Cross <333 - Trigesimia's Wings - ty ewrr! <333 - Kitsune's Sister (x2) - Curious Bloom - Nyaneko Cheer - Determined Daeva (ok/LMP)- Kéntauros' Blessing - (0k/LMP) Alleycat's Allure x2 (1st) OMGOSH Gaia heart attack! TYSVM BlumberBerry! <333

Cash Shop: Duchess of Hearts - Lux Regicidio - Guiltless Capri - Belligerent Alleycat
Side quests: YOUR WISHLISTS (when I can afford it) XD

My funds are def. not as good as most of you so even if it may not be as much as yall have been giving to each other know i am giving the best i can rt now. How do they expect us to be able to buy anything when everything is so dang expensive????

Good morning Infinity Love!
probably a few more posts
then i plan to pass out
for a couple hours

Slept at a sleep institution with my sonthe other night and was there all morning. He stops breathing while he's sleeping so they want to remove his tonsils and have him sleep with this mask that blows oxygen down his throat to help open his airway. He also had an ultra sound on both of his kidneys and bladder. Please keep him in prayer that everything turns out good.

ewrr
Thank you
SO MUCH
for the wings! <3

Luminous Millionaire

17,375 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friendly 100
User Image
ewrr

NYAAA ; A ;
THANK YOU SO MUCH LOOOVE! ; o ; <3333
I LOVE that itemm ; A ;
And lol that saying I remember it
Tiny is qt as fk <3 cat_4laugh cat_whee
But so are you~ cat_4laugh
OH AND
HAPPY HOLIDAAAYS! > w < <333

Sissi Nina

-huggles- Sissiiii > A <
I missed you <3

Meiriana

; A ; !!!!!
-runs for her life- emotion_0A0

Oh man, you guys spoil me rotten T w T
I shall too, begin to collect for more spoilings<3

PS FOR MY SS: I kinda want a clue too since all proof got deleted XDDD Can I has? C:

Magical Dragon

27,175 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
Owlion

Thank you sooo much for the
pure again ^___^ its very appreciated~

hope you have a good nap~

Merry chrostmas!

unchanging's Significant Otter

Hygienic Unicorn

Meiriana
        ♚mhmmm???
        what am i hinting??
        Fake Sugar
        lololol she is
        happy holidays to u 2 <33333
        tqsm for the tb !!

Luminous Millionaire

17,375 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friendly 100
User Image
HARD
ROCK
HALLELUJAH!!
lml
Man I wanna go to their concert one day<3

AngelicHottie126

Thank you soooo much! x3 Merry Christmas to you too love! x3

ewrr

You're welcome, me thanks for the lovely item! ^ 3 ^ <3

Im just gonna leave this here for a while cause Im not sure my SS is present or was present last time I posted about her!
Forever thankful to you <3 I love alll the gifts! Made me really happy! So thank you again! x3
And forever wanting a hint cause all proof got deleted xD

Super Superfan

*O*// HEY LOVELIES *O*
I wanted to just say thank you,
to everyone who has taken the time to just be sweeties.
Not just today, not just during SS, I mean since this thread started.
I wanted to just take the time to reflect back on just when this thread started, the friends we made-
and those who left. But will always be remembered.
I'm glad there are sweeties like you all to make each visit fabulous.

Friendly Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
For my sister:Platyrhynchos' Wings (ok/LMP), Mystic Locations, Princess Golden Fan - ty AdorkableLee <333, Persephone's Return, Terre Reverie

Questing/Dream avi: Everlasting Eclipse - ty Meiriana! <333 - Dark Cranberry Godina - ty Chimera Cross <333 - Trigesimia's Wings - ty ewrr! <333 - Kitsune's Sister (x2) - Curious Bloom - Nyaneko Cheer - Determined Daeva (ok/LMP)- Kéntauros' Blessing - (0k/LMP) Alleycat's Allure x2 (1st) OMGOSH Gaia heart attack! TYSVM BlumberBerry! <333

Cash Shop: Duchess of Hearts - Lux Regicidio - Guiltless Capri - Belligerent Alleycat

My funds are def. not as good as most of you so even if it may not be as much as yall have been giving to each other know i am giving the best i can rt now. How do they expect us to be able to buy anything when everything is so dang expensive????

then i plan to pass out
for a couple hours

Slept at a sleep institution with my sonthe other night and was there all morning. He stops breathing while he's sleeping so they want to remove his tonsils and have him sleep with this mask that blows oxygen down his throat to help open his airway. He also had an ultra sound on both of his kidneys and bladder. Please keep him in prayer that everything turns out good.

Fake Sugar
Thank you
<33
<333
New Outlook

then i plan to pass out
for a couple hours

Fake Sugar
Thank you
<33
<333
Did you see President Diedrich out and about? I'm not sure he understands what's going on. Or maybe we're the ones who are confused.

Ice-Cold Seeker

18,100 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I need
3 Nitemare
tables

Moonlight Prophet

Hey, i just wanted to come to say
that All of You are awesome and fabulous
Thank You so much!