Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
oh you know what, something like this would be awesome for doing commissions. Do we have a thread like that in here that I'm not thinking of right now??

Dapper Shapeshifter

God-the-almighty
Lea Florens

Er, I'm probably being a**l, but just had to say - passing out isn't an allergy.
'Passing out' be a side effect - perhaps.
It raised her blood pressure through the roof, I'm guessing that's why she passed out. She's also had her face swell up horribly. Not that time though. It is an alergy, we tend to get food alergies on her side of the family. I'm alergic to beef and nutrisweet and my sister is alergic to seafood to the point she carries an epi pen.

Was the face swelling associated with what she ate? That sounds more like an allergy.
True allergic reactions would be itchy rash/swelling of the face+/-difficulty breathing. The antidote for the latter being what's in that epipen.

frantic spark's Senpai

Angelic Unicorn

Lea Florens
God-the-almighty
Lea Florens

Er, I'm probably being a**l, but just had to say - passing out isn't an allergy.
'Passing out' be a side effect - perhaps.
It raised her blood pressure through the roof, I'm guessing that's why she passed out. She's also had her face swell up horribly. Not that time though. It is an alergy, we tend to get food alergies on her side of the family. I'm alergic to beef and nutrisweet and my sister is alergic to seafood to the point she carries an epi pen.

Was the face swelling associated with what she ate? That sounds more like an allergy.
True allergic reactions would be itchy rash/swelling of the face+/-difficulty breathing. The antidote for the latter being what's in that epipen.
Yeah she ate something and her face swelled and went numb. She didn't tell any of us and drove to the ER, everyone yelled at her for doing that.
            Bump time.

Stellar Star

24,975 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150

Aged Codger

x_Silver_Starlight_x
oh you know what, something like this would be awesome for doing commissions. Do we have a thread like that in here that I'm not thinking of right now??

I made this thread before, if that's what you mean.

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Annie Felis
x_Silver_Starlight_x

I made this thread before, if that's what you mean.

Oh, I mean one for tips on being the artist doing a commission, not buyers purchasing them. Like the dos and don'ts for artists doing online/real life commissions.
There's also IQDB for finding stolen art. It searches anime sites.

Aged Codger

madoka magica
There's also IQDB for finding stolen art. It searches anime sites.

Oh, thank you! I'll have to bookmark that.

Stellar Star

24,975 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
That site=awesomesauce.
Also, bump to get it back on first page
Bump and be seen!!!
Up, thread!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items