Welcome to Gaia! ::

Randy Jenkins
The voices, deep down, whatever they are, if they know what is good for them...

They must recognize that I am God, my own god, not their god, not anyone else's god, but my own god. And they simply jealous because they are not gods.

I don't know. This is all highly classified information.

Yet you're spilling it all. Let it out, brother.

Magic Spirit

17,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
usually 1
but I guess i argue with myself in my head
so sometimes 2?
idk
sometimes the voice in my head talks in accents too

fxxkin demon

Run Barbara Run
sometimesalways
There are 4 including me. But then again they are all me. I use them to workout problems. It's a result of being alone and an overactive imagination.

so you are the voices in your head? what is it, then, that's "aware" of the voices? something outside of your internal voices has to be aware they exist...so is that you too?

hm...how can I explain this?

I use them in the same way someone might talk a problem over with a close friend. I have one who mostly cheers me up and comforts me when I'm feeling down. The other is the task master. He's the one who use to get me motivated. The third is a b*****d. He stops me from over indulging in my little fantasies or tells me it's not so bad. He's direct and to the point.

Again, and I can't stress this enough, these voices are not real in a sense that I can hear them. It's more of an internal monologue but done in 4 parts.

Adored Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I think 2 to 5 voices I believe.
One of them is positive support. Another is negativity and depression. One to argue with wither to do this or that. One outside my head which confuses people to think I'm talking to them. And lastly one I can't talk about because I'll harm myself.
sometimesalways
Run Barbara Run
sometimesalways
There are 4 including me. But then again they are all me. I use them to workout problems. It's a result of being alone and an overactive imagination.

so you are the voices in your head? what is it, then, that's "aware" of the voices? something outside of your internal voices has to be aware they exist...so is that you too?

I use them in the same way someone might talk a problem over with a close friend. I have one who mostly cheers me up and comforts me when I'm feeling down. The other is the task master. He's the one who use to get me motivated. The third is a b*****d. He stops me from over indulging in my little fantasies or tells me it's not so bad. He's direct and to the point.

Again, and I can't stress this enough, these voices are not real in a sense that I can hear them. It's more of an internal monologue but done in 4 parts.

i'm willing to bet there's more than 4 of these internal monologues. i think we all share an almost infinite capacity for these "voices" and they're constantly layering over each other. some are just louder than others. the mind is so fascinatingly strange.

fxxkin demon

Run Barbara Run
sometimesalways
Run Barbara Run
sometimesalways

i'm willing to bet there's more than 4 of these internal monologues. i think we all share an almost infinite capacity for these "voices" and they're constantly layering over each other. some are just louder than others. the mind is so fascinatingly strange.

Oh it is.

I thought I was a weirdo because of it but it's nice to see there are others
sometimesalways
Run Barbara Run
sometimesalways
Run Barbara Run
sometimesalways

Oh it is.

I thought I was a weirdo because of it but it's nice to see there are others

You are not a weirdo. Everyone experiences the chaos, some more intensely than others. You are not alone. Good luck in all future endeavors, human.

Biggest Lunatic

Run Barbara Run
Randy Jenkins

They must recognize that I am God, my own god, not their god, not anyone else's god, but my own god. And they simply jealous because they are not gods.

That was it, really... I mean, with the things that I think I know, I'm doing pretty well.
Randy Jenkins
Run Barbara Run
Randy Jenkins

That was it, really... I mean, with the things that I think I know, I'm doing pretty well.

Word!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces