Welcome to Gaia! ::

Masturbating_Rot_Crow
tj is no butt face
Masturbating_Rot_Crow
tj is no butt face
k, i will just lie to her. not say anything about her actions and just see what happens.
that would make me a good friend, yeah?

No. I'm fairly convinced you don't know how to be one. Here's how you play this.
Friend: I slept with x last night.
You: Oh, is that good?
Her: yeah, I really like him / no, not really, do you think I'm a bad person?

You (if you were human): Oh, okay. You know, I don't really support this, it kind of makes me uncomfortable to talk about, but it's your life. Hey, did you understand question five? / Friend, to be perfectly honest I think you're setting yourself up for a lot of problems and I can't say I support what you're doing. If you want my opinion, I really think you should stop doing these things. That said, you know I'm always there for you, and in the end this is your life and you need to live it the way you want to.

You don't answer "You're a big ******** hobag and you make me sick with your sluttiness. I talk about you behind your back all the time. You're so lucky you have me though, because without my negativity and insults where would you be? I do it because I CARE, God!"

Maybe I'm more blunt than you are so I call her s**t, it's how we interact with one another, and seriously saying I'm a bad friend while you don't even know me is lol, so I don't care about that.
I can see where I do become a shitty friend because I am talking about her behind her back though, I'm just really fed up with her sometimes and have to let it out so I don't see the harm in me putting it online where I don't even mention her name.
If it bothers you so much do the both of you a favor and spend considerably less time together until the friendship dissolves. Or hell, just break it off.
There's blunt and there's "I'm clearly better than you, let me count the ways, ehuhhuhhuhuuhuhuu!"

I never said it bothered me lol
It doesn't, at all, I just think it's kinda funny.
And I meant by 'fed up' is by her saying she's a very moral person and she goes and do that.

and i never said i thought i was better than her.

jesus christ, what is this s**t? you're just too pissy.

Shameless Fatcat

tj is no butt face

I never said it bothered me lol
It doesn't, at all, I just think it's kinda funny.
And I meant by 'fed up' is by her saying she's a very moral person and she goes and do that.

and i never said i thought i was better than her.

jesus christ, what is this s**t? you're just too pissy.

Sweetheart, you couldn't handle me pissy. This is me being chipper.

Her morals are , go with me on this, probably different from yours. Some people, and I know this is hard for you, DON'T think sex is bad, or dirty, or immoral. Some are more interested on if they lie, or steal, or hurt people. So far, out of the two of you, she's got you beat.

But you did say you think you're better than her. You didn't type it, but we all know what you were implying. Don't try to blow smoke up my a** just because you're convinced your s**t doesn't stink. Own up to your rank.

Loyal Paladin

Probably waited around two years or so. And I don't get why people rush things so often, its not that important to be having sex before it starts, but that's just me.
We talked every day for several months before we ever really hung out.

He went to work with me one night (at the time I had a 120-mile paper route and was allowed to bring a friend) then we went to his house to watch movies and eat breakfast and we ended up ********. We've been together ever since. 2-ish years now.

Fashionable Gaian

How long did/do you wait?
6 months

How long do you think couples should wait?
until they are ready

Should they even wait?
of course
We were friends for about a year before we decided to try a relationship. After that it took about a week. I was a 21-year-old kissless virgin and just wanted it out of the way.

Space Phantom

10,900 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
Almost two years. We were engaged for over one, and everyone was like 'are you going to do anything?' And one night, I was at his house, and one thing lead to another. Because I got depressed that I wasn't going to get anymore (he said that he didn't want to do it again because he wanted to be married when it happened again), and my grandmother was pissed that she had a slutty grandchild who didn't wait until she walked down the aisle), s**t hit the fan, and a wedding was whipped out really fast.

However long they see fit. If they want to wait until marriage or after the date, that's their business. I'd generally say if you're not going to wait for marriage, then three-six months is sufficent.

Should they even wait?
Again, it's up to the couple. If you're going down the marriage route, really get to know each other. I see a lot of couples who meet and a month later, he proposes, and a month after that, they're married, and once the party's over and they have the sex, realize they legally agreed to be with this person for the rest of their life, and don't know anything about them .

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
James and I started out with sexual tension after being friends for years. Did stuff before calling it a relationship, so.....yeah.

Second wedding anniversary is Sunday. heart

Dapper Genius

7,450 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
  • First step to fame 200
3 years heart

Conservative Lover

5,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
Depends on the individual. I always advise against doing it early because the other party may be just using you for that aspect alone when you don't.

My husband and I waited a year.

Shy Shapeshifter

MalevoIents

Well my first time about a year and a half of knowing one another
My 2nd time was after knowing her for 4 years and dating her once before

Well that all depends on the people doing it everyone is different

Should they even wait?
I think people should untill they feel they really know the other person but let's be honest you never truly know someone >.>

Dapper Bloodsucker

I don't know. A week?

Interesting Hunter

Waited two and a half years to do it. It was a moment where I knew I was going to spend the rest of my life with this guy and I trusted him with this. We were both ready. I love that guy. 3nodding

I really don't care. It's their business and no one has to stick their nose or opinions on it. It's their decision. Though I would only say that it should be a decision that both make together and that they are ok with it.

Should they even wait?
Once again, it's up to them.
I'm still a virgin so I'd like to wait a year or so, but I'd be flexible with that depending on if I feel comfortable enough with them or not.
Being in a situation where if I wanted to have sex with a guy that I'm seeing (or whatever) right at that moment, makes me uncomfortable, even if I'm horny |:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff