Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Traveler

25,950 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
Frothy
If you like making non-human avatars or you're looking for interesting wigs, check out the Sidhe items: Sidhe Lord of the Glade and Sidhe Lord of the Cavern. Both come with a pair of laurels made from twigs, a long wig with plant debris in it, and a face mod that gives you pointed ears and a cute defined button nose. Glade is the pale version and Cavern is the dark version. Glade is currently at about 15k; Cavern is a little bit inflated, 25k from 16k, but that's not unreasonable.

extremely under appreciated items @ w@

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Frothy
If you like making non-human avatars or you're looking for interesting wigs, check out the Sidhe items: Sidhe Lord of the Glade and Sidhe Lord of the Cavern. Both come with a pair of laurels made from twigs, a long wig with plant debris in it, and a face mod that gives you pointed ears and a cute defined button nose. Glade is the pale version and Cavern is the dark version. Glade is currently at about 15k; Cavern is a little bit inflated, 25k from 16k, but that's not unreasonable.
User Image

I'm still surprised these aren't ridiculous sums of gold.

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
iymcool
Frothy
User Image

I'm still surprised these aren't ridiculous sums of gold.

Considering the detail of the hair...yes

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
I just snapped up a "rare RIG Pet" Olly the Otter for a mil. Compared to what it was when first released it's practically free whee

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
RIG Pets that aren't so "rare" as they used to be... (seriously these guys used to be worth tens of millions...)

Balgeary: this cute little golden cat is only 2.5m LMP right now!

Olly the Otter: 1 mil for an absolutely darling sea otter!

Harayama the Panda: 1.6m for this kawaii panda!

Bibbles: this once-rare fluffy white kitty is only going for 2m?!

Niji: cute rainbow sheepy thing for 500k?! WITCHCRAFT!

Kepler 22b: a super cool space kitty for 1.7m!

Arion the Pegasus: a dashing black pegasus for 2m~

I'm super shocked all these RIG pets plummeted in price. (I must not be paying very close attention to rereleases...)

Thieving Trafficker

Thought I would list a few things under 100K, theres still cheap stuff out there, you just have to look. And Im a little sad some of the stuff listed here is over 1mil.

Killers Call: Comes with a pretty night gown and lowest listing is 65k.

Snow Maiden: winter themed, a couple fur items and a nice sash.

Nitemare Bustier + Nitemare Collar.: are both under 20k and decent enough for dark items.

Heartsbane Parasol: cute black umbrella for super cheap.

Holiday Cardinal: Comes with a red bird and super cute cape. One listing is at 25k

War Game has some backgrounds nicely pixelated.

Autumn the steed You can ride the horse, though the pose is a little limiting. a couple listings under 100k still.

Also, to help random people out Im buying decent items under 10k and donating them to dumpster dive, it would be nice if I inspired at least one other person to do the same in this flynnflation.

Adzella's Wife

Pure-hearted Senshi

Gold on gaia has lost value, as much as the U.S. dollar. The irony of it all, is that we are paying real money for virtual items that eventually all deflate. emo The "gotta buy/sell everything" is only good for instant gratification. People end up regretting it later on.

Tipsy Dabbler

This thread gives me hope, despite the Flynnflation.

Distrustful Demon

20,525 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
SOF Taiga - 775k for an ei is pretty cheap.

Hardcore Muse

Consulting Time Lord

I already have Bibbles and Arion but OMG Balgeary and Olly so cheap, thank you for the head's up! ^ _ ^

Now I'm a crazy cat lady...
emo

Azurianne's Husband

Versatile Receiver

13,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Thanks to the Candy Hearts RIG Bom Bom the Bunny is at only 2million; not too cheap but considering this christmas it was close to 18million it's dropped alot.

Runway Raider

25,150 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Hot Caffeinated Cree
Gold on gaia has lost value, as much as the Zimbabwean dollar. The irony of it all, is that we are paying real money for virtual items that eventually all deflate. emo The "gotta buy/sell everything" is only good for instant gratification. People end up regretting it later on.

Fixed that for you.

Anyway, among all the absurdly priced items coming from In Deep Ship, there are at least two under six figures: Dandy Jack (average buy price: 94,857 gold) and Lucky Kate (average buy price 55,961 gold). Their real worth lies in the wig poses. They may have already been reported on, but whatever.

Clean Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100
ToushinYusuke

Nitemare headband Its a simple item, been fluxuating lately too. Used to be the thing to have and massively expensive back in the day. What I like so much about the item is its simple, it adds a little something to avatars. It doesn't have that band across the head. And most important of all, it sets correctly on the head, unlike a lot of Gaia's avatar item positioning now.

White monster Not a fan of lady-gag-face, but the style of the boots has an 80s feel. Its one of the few shoes that Gaia has for males that have the boots come all the way up with out the feet /leg mods to the extreme. Its a very well done item and I'd like to see at least those boots in different colors.

Field Creeper I like this item, it goes great with a lot of different things I have found, I've got at least 3 of these things now. They're not expensive. I think the coat and the hat are just awesome. The birds come in handy too on some avatars. Especially later in the year. The mask I've not found too much use for personally, but would probably make for a wicked RE avatar.

Over all, I guess simple well made / well layered/ good positioning items keep me happy.

A few more items I listed

Thank you. I used to want the nightmare headband (back when I was obsessed with RO) but completely forgot it existed. I think it was a lot more than 25k gold back in the day! Just purchased it now and loving how it looks on my avatar heart

Clean Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100
I got lucky about bought 9 himdel the ram back when it cost 35k each. I only bought so many because I knew I wouldn't be on Gaia much and wanted to get rid of my gold, know that it would be worth a lot less once I returned. (you are best off investing your gold into items, than sitting on your gold for a long period of time)

To my surprise, that Ram was selling for 700k last week, so I was able to make more gold than I've ever had

Stellar Succubus

User Image

Serpentine Raiments, under 1m, might seem pricey, but my gosh lovely items. The gloves are fantastic, the hair looks amazing with or without cut, like a cheap alternate to solair hair

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff