Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interstellar Dragon

-Ninja Cat Momo-
Mercury the Dragon
They release new items so quickly its hard to keep up with the old good ones from the past. I'm happy to find old affordable items when I can but the newer color schemes like melty and toxic just not worth the 200-500b Price range and they are mostly recolors at that.

Hmmmmm...200-500b? Let me help you out... Here's a list of toxic under 5b (74 items) and melty under 10b (33 items). Not necessarily the cheapest, but well under the 200-500b range you have been seeing wink

For my contribution: Everything at 1b at time of posting~
User Image Pieruru Wrecked
User Image Maudit Petite Lumiere
User Image My Blue Bubblegum Heart
User Image Heartfelt Rosette
User Image Stellar Rain Collection
User Image Invasive Leo
User Image Widowed Itsy-Bitsy Spider

lol well always a benefit when someone contributes to lowering to affordable prices but for myself I'm just a draconic, Fafnir and checkmate collector my items are known for being "not listed" lol

I just notice those two schemes are very popular and as a result higher up in price

Interstellar Dragon

little grey bird
Mercury the Dragon
They release new items so quickly its hard to keep up with the old good ones from the past. I'm happy to find old affordable items when I can but the newer color schemes like melty and toxic just not worth the 200-500b Price range and they are mostly recolors at that.

I'm really sad about the price range of the Sinful color scheme. :<

Well isn't it the newest color scheme they added? O.o
I would guess it will be expensive I base pricing off of Avis I see most often around Halloween I would expect Toxic and orange to go up and etc as it goes

Goat

Mercury the Dragon

lol well always a benefit when someone contributes to lowering to affordable prices but for myself I'm just a draconic, Fafnir and checkmate collector my items are known for being "not listed" lol

I just notice those two schemes are very popular and as a result higher up in price

Here you go buddy, a suggestion dedicated to you!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image Tatsu Helm series

Prices are normally from a few hundred mil to one bil when not momentarily inflated.
Loooovely oldschool gaian item, great detailing and colour gradiation yum_puddi

Interstellar Dragon

TunaFishSalad
Mercury the Dragon

Here you go buddy, a suggestion dedicated to you!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image Tatsu Helm series

Prices are normally from a few hundred mil to one bil when not momentarily inflated.
Loooovely oldschool gaian item, great detailing and colour gradiation yum_puddi

Oh yeah I remember that item lol might have to add that and wait for it to drop in price. Thanks

Destructive Reveler

I love this thread. I found out I have several of the items listed that I did not remember having. Those LK RIGS have really stuffed my inventory.

Devoted Seeker

22,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
I don't know when it was rereleased, but the original Sanguine Empress has deflated like crazy. I just picked one up for 3 billion.

Brave Bandit

Hi all. Here are my recommendations!! Sorry for the length! I got a bit carried away blaugh It's sorted by price, lowest to highest ABP. Enjoy!! 4laugh

User Image Heavenly Enticing Black Lace.
Bewbies~ ABP: 40k; recolors are also very very cheap.

User Image Silver Fox.
Nice black/white/gray color scheme. ABP: 2m

User Image Dandy Jack.
Glasses! ABP: 12m

User ImageUser ImageUser Image S-Pop Fan Club Treasurer.
A few nice arm mods for a cheap price. ABP: 20m; lowest now is a cheap 9m.

User ImageUser Image Howaito De no Keki.
I like the cake boxes! It's a nice detail if you're into backgrounds. Plus the apron and headband are pretty cute. ABP: 75m

User Image Azure Fremere's Guard.
ABP: 60m

User Image Cozy Mori.
Cute hair! ABP: 146m

User Image Grandiose Imports.
Need something to sit on?? This is a cheap option! ABP: 171m

User ImageUser Image The Prince's Cream Rose.
Hair is pretty nice, and little white dress hahaha ABP: 186m

User ImageUser Image Innocent Lovers.
I've recommended this in the past but I'm bringing it back because I still can't get over how awesome the face mod is!!! Also has an arm mod and a lovely set of legs. It's definitely inflated right now with a LBP of 640m, but I think it'll fall back down to around its ABP of 234m! Keep an eye on it if you want it!

User ImageUser Image Compound Maneater.
Tokyo Ghoul inspired!! Kaneki's mask and the eye mod are pretty cool imo. Black/yellow/gold color combo. Def the cheapest of its recolors. ABP: 292m

User ImageUser Image Lord Wilhelm.
I like the goggles, shirt, and belt. ABP: 312m

User ImageUser Image Brisk Semester.
I love the cardi sweater here!! ABP: 326m

User Image Privy Shooter.
Another chair option!! Comes with a pretty neat leg mod. ABP: 342m

User ImageUser ImageUser Image Snow Queen of the West.
Love the dress and face mod! ABP: 401m

User Image Roaring Swift Shocker.
I like the legs! ABP: 475m

User Image Doki Doki Milk Chocolate.
Cute item. I like the hearts. ABP: 485m

User Image Evening Alpachica.
Has a cute dress shirt and ear muffs!! ABP: 489m; lowest now is 300m.

User Image Genuine Princeless Princess.
Cute lavender outfit for female avis. I like the leg mod. Recolors are 1bil+. ABP: 518m

User Image Spectral Glaze.
The hair is pretty awesome. Also!! there's shackles mod for arms and ankles. ABP: 529m

User Image Mysterious Feline.
Different cats appear with your avi depending on your arm pose! Also includes a sorceryish outfit. ABP: 645m

User ImageUser Image Cozy Chick.
Cute item with a jacket, cardigan, scarf, mouth. The price is a bit more expensive at an ABP: 747m

User Image Rose Tea & Biscats.
The cheapest of all the biscats. ABP: 880m

User Image Woodland Prose.
I like the hat and shorts!! ABP: 1.1b; but the lowest price right now is 885m!!

User ImageUser Image Tourmaline Millennium.
I loveee this color combo. The eyes are soo pretty. Definitely should have one or two in your inventory!! ABP: 904m; lowest now is 700m!!

User ImageUser Image Counterfeit Inamorata and User ImageUser Image Counterfeit Maiden.
I also looove the color schemes for both of these. We need more items with counterfeit maiden's colors because idk any affordable ones sweatdrop ABP for both respectively are 1.1b and 3.5b. I know it's expensive so here are some other items from the counterfeit tag. But the female versions are a lot more expensive than the male versions.

User ImageUser Image Catastrophe! 2nd Gen..
Realllllly cute cat item!! I love this item, love the ginger cat. ABP: 1.7b

User Image General Scarlett.
Red ! I love the hair!! ABP: 2b;
and also the pink version is so pretty!! The pink version is much more expensive at 6.2b abp.

BACKGROUNDS:

User Image Heavenly Skies.
ABP: 2m; LBP: 60k

User Image Aika's Fine Garden.
Pretty gold/copper background. Also includes a pretty black kimono, parasol, and two sets of eyes. Very cheap compared to its other colors which are 20b+. ABP: 105m

User Image Astra: Floating in Space.
ABP: 160m

User Image Boundless Gaze.
ABP: 209m

User Image Hellish Envoy.
I think the background part is pretty cool and could be made into a pretty badass avi. ABP: 1.08b LBP: 749m

I'm going to stop here!! Enjoy, ya'll. 4laugh rofl

gaaylee's One That Got Away

Shameless Pal

Cloudy Distant Memory is around 220 mil at the time of posting!

Really nice BG and leg mods! Also a see-through blind fold wink for all u kinky hoes out there

Fallen Pants

55,440 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
MarySueShelley
I don't know when it was rereleased, but the original Sanguine Empress has deflated like crazy. I just picked one up for 3 billion.

It was in this bundle loving bundle, which was was in a random bundle generator that was given away in the last Gcash tier we had. It's always worth it to keep an eye on what the tiers have to offer, you can get a lot of nice things when bundles gets cheap. I bought a Angry bundle for 10 billion but if I went to buy all 5 items individually I would of spent a lot more than that.

Devoted Seeker

22,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
Today, an interesting pull from this morning's RIG haul! It's Fierce Resident Survivalist, which references Resident Evil. Male-oriented but definitely useable for gals, primarily black. Arm mod with a gun, short brown hair, scarf, default bra-removing vest, t-shirt, and leg mod pants. Current LBP is 800 million.

Astral Hellraiser

Other than the Shunned and Forlorn variants at the moment, Lupus the ___ Outcast tends to be pretty affordable (6b and under). Has one of my favorite eyes to use. 3nodding

Lonely Nymph

8,500 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Bookworm 100
I've been frequenting this thread and have yet to make a contribution - So here's mine!

From perusing the darkest corners of the marketplace, I give you:

User Image LBP: 160,000,000 Astra: Rosy Cruising Cumulus - A very cute Astra background, it's pretty and pink and makes the perfect background for an adorable avatar!

User Image LBP: 90,000,000 Moody Cupid - mostly love this for the beautiful purple arm mod!

User Image LBP: 80,000,000 Jittery Jill - This comes with some elderly-looking items that are possitively amazing! Love the cute sweater!

Tipsy Mage

SemperFaux
Other than the Shunned and Forlorn variants at the moment, Lupus the ___ Outcast tends to be pretty affordable (6b and under). Has one of my favorite eyes to use. 3nodding
Ooh, what leg mod/pants item do you have equipped there?

Astral Hellraiser

SiegeDragomon
SemperFaux
Ooh, what leg mod/pants item do you have equipped there?

The boots are the Ghastly Shadow Virus. The pants are from the Spirited 2k10 Snowflake set, though any white pants from the Gold Shops work fine. wink

If anyone's interested in other Shadow Virus boots, Radiant and below are under 4b, Ghastly and beyond are ~10b+. The overall stock is a little sparse right now, but I definitely recommend keeping an eye on the set -- lovely horns, tail,and glowing pendant as well. c:

iBalentay's Senpai

Anxious Gaian

Manners and Styles! Thanks to a recent rig, I was able to get a lot of them that had been sitting on my wishlist for a while! Gotta love deflation :D

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items