Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
White Drome Egg is less than 100 million thanks to the Trunk of Forgotten Things. (I actually have several extra if anyone wants a free one, ha ha) It has some great dino companion poses, a cool mount, a set of versatile eyes, and more.

mahelchan's Wife

Romantic Cutie-Pie

25,525 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
from the gofusion update
they all have one extra pose like
Flam the Moga
has wings
User Image
1b or 10stars

Chuuzilla the Moga
1b or 100 heart
User Image tail and head think

check the others out too most are arround 1b

Dragon Storyteller

52,925 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
marshmallowcreampie
White Drome Egg is less than 100 million thanks to the Trunk of Forgotten Things. (I actually have several extra if anyone wants a free one, ha ha) It has some great dino companion poses, a cool mount, a set of versatile eyes, and more.

I agree, I didn't like the item until I realized it had a really cool wound/scar pose and these old EIs still have plently of great posed to them. I've pulled a bunch of them from the trunks too. Plus I'm sure everyone will be interest in dino items with Jurassic World coming out.

Peaceful Bear

36,475 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Flatterer 200
【 ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ 】
Can anyone suggest some cheap or semi-cheap boot items
that layer over pants? Especially ones like Dangerous Denim?

On topic:
Several of the bounces are below 1bil

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Peaceful Bear

36,475 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Flatterer 200
【 ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ 】

Also, speaking of cheap and old EIs. Here's a few.
All below 1bil, ranging Gens. No particular price order.

User ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

More [ here ]

musapan's Wife

Original Gaian

Does anyone know of any cute leg items that also show some skin? Or maybe that have opaque tights or something? I don't like that so many of them are full white or black, with a little color on the shoes. D:

Invisible Player

marshmallowcreampie
I thought I had this item, but I must have sold it and don't remember. Boo.

Mr A s t a r o t h x

City Bounce is particularly cheap at 33mil LBP.

Otherworldly Dreamer

17,950 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25
  • Mark Twain 100
does anyone know of some cheap tv head items that isn't the gold shop TV Head? I found Object of Sentiment but that is waaaaaaaay expensive!

dusterix's Partner

Invisible Dragon

Junia Gaius
does anyone know of some cheap tv head items that isn't the gold shop TV Head? I found Object of Sentiment but that is waaaaaaaay expensive!

The only tv head are the object of items. Unforunately, the cheapest color is the original color: object of infatuation at 25bil.

That's if you want the actual head. There are other variants of the tv items (where you are stepping or sitting on a tv pile) I just cant recall thrir name...

Otherworldly Dreamer

17,950 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25
  • Mark Twain 100
kullotte
Junia Gaius

The only tv head are the object of items. Unforunately, the cheapest color is the original color: object of infatuation at 25bil.

That's if you want the actual head. There are other variants of the tv items (where you are stepping or sitting on a tv pile) I just cant recall thrir name...

Ah alright. I'll just have to save up! Thanks!

Everyday Loiterer

marshmallowcreampie

May I have one? biggrin
Back when I started the really really expensive things were like 100k. The envelopes were like 20-30k. Now that I've come back I feel so poor ;(

Peaceful Bear

36,475 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Flatterer 200
【 ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ 】

Ringmasters under 1bil.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tricker's under 1bil

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Invisible Player

Angel9547
Back when I started the really really expensive things were like 100k. The envelopes were like 20-30k. Now that I've come back I feel so poor ;(

You can catch up. Look! I got back wings in less than 3 months back. Daily chance, Switchem, Booty Grab, and sell some old items.

This thread is a good place to start when getting new items. However, you are going to have to sell some items. It was hard on me at first because I am a collector.

Luxurious Wife

[Getting Back on Topic]

Here are a few items I found today that are cheap and super useful!
(Gonna try and mention some that haven't already been mentioned)

User Image
Snow White's Last Kiss (mouth mod) - 1B
Comes in 5 colours and can layer over makeup mods!

User Image
Custom Cut - 1B
Comes with a huge range of poses, including a background and multiple hair poses!

User Image
Loli Pop - 1B
Comes with cute pink hair and 4 other super pink poses!

User Image
Vivacenote - 1-2B
Extremly versatile black/white/gold item with a ton of poses, including an arm and leg mod, hair and other accessories.

User Image
NSFW - 1B
Seriously, pick up this item. It's amazing. Sexy glasses and one of the first items with cleavage!

User Image
Enchanted Book - 1B
Even if you only buy this for one or two poses, it's worth it. Comes with a huge range of Cinderella-themed items.

User Image
Altair's Courage - 900M
Comes with hair, accessories and even a bridge to stand on!

User Image
Geek Chic - 900M-1B
Adorable item with hair, glasses and cute legs!

User Image
Sleepy Time - 900B
What kind of person would I be if I didn't recommend some of these next few tea items!
Look at how cute this thing is! Super cute face, large cup of tea - sounds like a good day to me!

User Image
Alister's Fascinator - 30M
If you don't have one of these yet, what are you doing!? Go grab it!
Monochrome item with tea cup, vest, stuffed animal, hairstyle and a blouse!
(I use this so much gais srs go buy it while its cheap!)

User Image
Tea Breeze - 700M
This item comes with a tea cup, scarf and lovely teal-coloured breeze.
Definitely worth the price!

User Image
Edo Ukiyoe - 2 left under 1B!
I always regretted selling this when I did. Probably bought it back 5-10 times in my time here.
It's a super versatile background item that layers over most backgrounds. Even a geisha themed background!

User Image
Mysterious Captain - Under 2B
Has an amazing eye makeup pose that makes a lot of strange eyes usable for under 2B.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff