Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Gekko

jca_fallen
Been In a situation where you know it's not going to end well, yet you can't help yourself from doing it?

no.
theres no exuse for something like that if you know it wont end well, just be honest, what do you really want. you need to pick a side

Shy Hunter

7,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100
Yes, but never anything alarmingly dangerous.

Fatcat

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
ElizaBethWebz
jca_fallen
Been In a situation where you know it's not going to end well, yet you can't help yourself from doing it?

no.
theres no exuse for something like that if you know it wont end well, just be honest, what do you really want. you need to pick a side

Hmm, so i gotta pick between my brain or my heart.. ******** i hate those choices

Duck

Not often.

Sparkly Gekko

jca_fallen
ElizaBethWebz
jca_fallen

no.

Hmm, so i gotta pick between my brain or my heart.. ******** i hate those choices

whats exactly your situation? pm me if you dont want it on a forum

Giygasm's King

Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Story of my life. cat_sweatdrop

Ruthless Vampire

a couple of times yum_puddi

Questionable Poster

jca_fallen
DaniRhapsody
Yup.

What happened?

Slammed the door in my ex's face when he proposed to me after I told him to go ******** himself for being a cheater and a rapist. It felt good. mrgreen

The aftermath...not so much. He threw a hissy screaming fit at my front door then tried to off himself on my driveway by attempting to strangle himself with a seat belt in his car. sweatdrop

[edit] this occurred right after I broke up with him. It wasn't going to end well either way

Dangerous Lunatic

4,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
thought this was a Have you ever? -the game thread. but this is a pretty broad topic for a thread.

My advice = don't regret your choices! Move on and make the best of them~

We're human. We're doomed to make mistakes and we can't help our urges.

Benevolent Hunter

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hahaha yeah! Many times. Doing reckless, compulsive things. Compulsiveness kills.

Magical Tree

All the time. Call me the goody-goody police if you will.

I'm more of a Cassandra. I see how things will go, and tell someone, and because it's bad news and they want to do what they want to do... Well, they give me s**t.
all the time.

at the point where i make the decision, it's usually a "well if i'm going to ******** up, i may as well ******** up really badly while i'm at it".
the paigeyboo
all the time.

at the point where i make the decision, it's usually a "well if i'm going to ******** up, i may as well ******** up really badly while i'm at it".

w-wonkiphant?
I have been in the situation a few times, but it's best to have the experience sometimes.
socialanxietyman
the paigeyboo
all the time.

w-wonkiphant?

who?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas