Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Magnificent
The Living Force
Death Magnificent
The Living Force
The Willow Of Darkness
The Living Force
You are no Jedi.

Lol, don't get me started on the silliness of Jedi philosophy.
Hater.

It's true. You can't even have a ladyfriend.
Most Jedi do not want them, if they are raised properly.

Maybe some of the alien ones.
Jedi are socialized not to want them, and socialization works rather well, considering the rate at which soldiers do not run away from a battlefield in terror.
The Living Force
Death Magnificent
The Living Force
Death Magnificent
The Living Force
Hater.

Jedi are socialized not to want them, and socialization works rather well, considering the rate at which soldiers do not run away from a battlefield in terror.

In other words, sexual repression through brainwashing. I'll stay gray or Sith, thanks.
Death Magnificent
The Living Force
Death Magnificent
The Living Force
Death Magnificent
The Living Force
Hater.

In other words, sexual repression through brainwashing. I'll stay gray or Sith, thanks.
It's not brainwashing. The kids understand the desire and all of that. They just understand more the dangers of it.

Eloquent Elocutionist

6,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Kasumi of Vientown
Does it piss you off then that the state attorney general of Florida, who has seen all the evidence in this case that you and I haven't seen, found that their is no grounds for charging Zimmerman with any grounds, or even sending it before the Grand Jury? It is an open and shut case of self-defense and no amount of prejudice from you is going to change that.

Because justice has never been miscarried before, gaiz. emotion_awesome
The Living Force
Death Magnificent
The Living Force
Death Magnificent
The Living Force

It's not brainwashing. The kids understand the desire and all of that. They just understand more the dangers of it.

Much like today's kids, except probably more philosophical about it.
Death Magnificent
The Living Force
Death Magnificent
The Living Force
Death Magnificent
The Living Force

Much like today's kids, except probably more philosophical about it.
Infinitely more. The kids are given all the information and the tools to analyze it. Kids these days get part of the story and we don't prepare them for it at all.

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Yoshpet
Fake gold grillz and a school suspension is all the slander you've got to dish out? Kasumi, this is the kind of pathetic BS we expect from his attorneys, not humans with a moral compass. Invest in one, they're great.

That entire post, and that's the only thing you can attack?

Eloquent Elocutionist

6,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
My Dog Mr. Kitty

The only thing I chose to attack, more like. I find slandering a dead teen an absurdly petty tactic to "prove" Zimmerman's innocence. I've also never made it out to be a race issue, so most of those "myths" aren't even directed at me.

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
deadguy
My Dog Mr. Kitty

Thoughts?
Only that I don't trust the media, and by extension anyone with less than 2nd hand knowledge of the situation, to give me anything less than a completely biased account of such a racially charged death.

A racially charged death? How can you possibly know it's a racially charged death?
Isn't that an assumption from the "media, and by extension anyone with less than 2nd hand knowledge"?

Also, I have second hand knowledge on this case. I personally know the officer who was the interviewer who first interviewed Zimmerman at the police department

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Yoshpet
My Dog Mr. Kitty

The only thing I chose to attack, more like. I find slandering a dead teen an absurdly petty tactic to "prove" Zimmerman's innocence. I've also never made it out to be a race issue, so most of those "myths" aren't even directed at me.

It's not proof of anything, it just helps to attack the image of the innocent teen that the news sources have all tried to portray with only showing pictures of him in his early teens, rather than almost an adult

Any response to all the other facts presented?

Eloquent Elocutionist

6,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
My Dog Mr. Kitty
It's not proof of anything, it just helps to attack the image of the innocent teen that the news sources have all tried to portray with only showing pictures of him in his early teens, rather than almost an adult

Martin's character is irrelevant to the case. He was walking home, mistaken for a criminal (racial profiling or not, doesn't matter to me) and shot after some kind of scuffle.

I find these "facts" presumptuous. If there was a fly on the wall that recorded the whole thing there'd be nothing to contest.

I would find it funny (had no one died) that Zimmerman is claiming self-defense when Martin was shot for presumably standing his ground. Why people feel Zimmerman is entitled to stalk and kill in the name of self-defense but not Martin strikes me as strange and hypocritical.

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Yoshpet
My Dog Mr. Kitty

Martin's character is irrelevant to the case. He was walking home, mistaken for a criminal (racial profiling or not, doesn't matter to me) and shot after some kind of scuffle.

I find these "facts" presumptuous. If there was a fly on the wall that recorded the whole thing there'd be nothing to contest.

I would find it funny (had no one died) that Zimmerman is claiming self-defense when Martin was shot for presumably standing his ground. Why people feel Zimmerman is entitled to stalk and kill in the name of self-defense but not Martin strikes me as strange and hypocritical.

There was about ninety seconds when Zimmerman was not following Martin. That is more than enough time for Martin to get to safety if he believed his life to be in danger
So why did he stick around or return?

Eloquent Elocutionist

6,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
My Dog Mr. Kitty
There was about ninety seconds when Zimmerman was not following Martin. That is more than enough time for Martin to get to safety if he believed his life to be in danger

Why should Martin run home? He has a right to stand his ground and defend himself, in the same way Zimmerman was free to follow him and report to the police.

People assume Zimmerman assaulted Martin because he left his vehicle after the dispatcher asked him not to continue pursuing. Zimmerman was also armed and assuming Martin was a criminal at this time.

It's super convenient that Martin went into a beastial rage and attacked his pursuer when all he was doing was walking home with snacks. Surely the kid deserved a bullet. rolleyes
Yoshpet
My Dog Mr. Kitty

Why should Martin run home? He has a right to stand his ground and defend himself, in the same way Zimmerman was free to follow him and report to the police.

People assume Zimmerman assaulted Martin because he left his vehicle after the dispatcher asked him not to continue pursuing. Zimmerman was also armed and assuming Martin was a criminal at this time.

It's super convenient that Martin went into a beastial rage and attacked his pursuer when all he was doing was walking home with snacks. Surely the kid deserved a bullet. rolleyes
Also, people seem to forget he was talking to his girlfriend. Maybe he wanted to keep the conversation going, so he stopped walking. If I'm on the phone, I'll wrap up the call before entering a building. People really look for any excuse to justify his killing. Next legal defense will be that Martin looked at Zimmerman "the wrong way."

Eloquent Lunatic

10,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Yoshpet

The whole thing about Martin saying "You're gonna die tonight" makes it even less believable.

People can say all they want about Zimmerman stopping pursuit, but no one can really prove it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff