Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Poster

XxBereavement_MindsweepxX
" aww :3 you have a daughter ! Me too :3 . I haven"t seen my friends in a long time too :p Well I hope you have a safe trip :3 and that you have fun "

How old is your little one?
Mine is 16
Rod Steelrail
" aww :3 you have a daughter ! Me too :3 . I haven"t seen my friends in a long time too :p Well I hope you have a safe trip :3 and that you have fun "

Mine is 16
" she just turned two last week :3 you must have your hands full with her :3 ..lol teenage girl years"

Friendly Poster

Rod Steelrail

Mine is 16
" she just turned two last week :3 you must have your hands full with her :3 ..lol teenage girl years"

Does she live with her dad?
Not really actually.
Thankfully my lil one is very well behaved and she's such a daddy's girl that her and I like best friends.
I stress honesty to her and explain why it's important.
She tells me everything which is nice so I'm able to leave her at home when I'm gone to work for a week.
My mom does go and check up on her every so often even though she doesn't really need to.
Rod Steelrail
Rod Steelrail

Mine is 16

Not really actually.
Thankfully my lil one is very well behaved and she's such a daddy's girl that her and I like best friends.
She tells me everything which is nice so I'm able to leave her at home when I'm gone to work for a week.
My mom does go and check up on her every so often even though she doesn't really need to.
" her dad and I are still together. :3 lucky , my little girl is such a Daddy's girl. When we go grocery shopping she pushes my hands away because she only wants her dad to push her . I get weird looks in the store . My little girl looks like she's white and I"m not :p and then they tell me that I look like I"m 16 >.< Sometimes I think that they think that I'm kidnapping my own daughter."

Friendly Poster

Rod Steelrail
Rod Steelrail

Mine is 16

Not really actually.
" her dad and I are still together. :3 lucky , my little girl is such a Daddy's girl. When we go grocery shopping she pushes my hands away because she only wants her dad to push her . I get weird looks in the store . My little girl looks like she's white and I"m not :p and then they tell me that I look like I"m 16 >.< Sometimes I think that they think that I'm kidnapping my own daughter."

Ohhh, okies.
You had mentioned that you hardly see her so I just figured that you and her dad weren't together.
Ahaha, all this time I thought you had a lighter complexion.
I get odd looks because my lil girl hangs off me whenever we walk around so to others we look like a couple.
Even a few friends who haven't met my daughter then see us and ask me and her and I laugh then tell them.
xD
Rod Steelrail
Rod Steelrail
Rod Steelrail

Mine is 16

Not really actually.

Ohhh, okies.
You had mentioned that you hardly see her so I just figured that you and her dad weren't together.
I get odd looks because my lil girl hangs off me whenever we walk around so to others we look like a couple.
Even a few friends who haven't met my daughter then see us and ask me and her and I laugh then tell them.
xD
" I meant that I haven't seen my friends in a while :3 I'm mixed ( Irish , Polish, African American , and Caucasian) lol that has to be funny , but that is so sweet that your daughter does that :3 "

Friendly Poster

Rod Steelrail
Rod Steelrail

Not really actually.

Ohhh, okies.
xD
" I meant that I haven't seen my friends in a while :3 I'm mixed ( Irish , Polish, African American , and Caucasian) lol that has to be funny , but that is so sweet that your daughter does that :3 "

Ohhh, okies.
Yeah that's a bit of a mix.
It is at that.
Yeah my lil one always gives me a long hug when I get back from work and since I leave extra early in the morning I'll give her a hug but she usually wakes up and hugs be back.
She's for sure a daddy's girl.
Rod Steelrail
Rod Steelrail
Rod Steelrail

Not really actually.

Ohhh, okies.
xD

Ohhh, okies.
It is at that.
Yeah my lil one always gives me a long hug when I get back from work and since I leave extra early in the morning I'll give her a hug but she usually wakes up and hugs be back.
" I hope tht my little girl is like that :3 she's a butt muncher to me right now . She does have her sweet moments but her world revolves around her daddy "

Friendly Poster

Rod Steelrail
Rod Steelrail

Ohhh, okies.
xD

Ohhh, okies.
It is at that.
" I hope tht my little girl is like that :3 she's a butt muncher to me right now . She does have her sweet moments but her world revolves around her daddy "

I'm surprised my lil one has always been well behaved.
She's had her few moments of being a butt, but besides that she's always been good.
My one friend finds it a little odd that my daughter likes to cuddle with me even though she's as old as she is.
I don't think it's odd because it's not like she cuddles me for a long time, usually just for a few minutes then gets up and goes and does her own thing.
Rod Steelrail
Rod Steelrail
Rod Steelrail

Ohhh, okies.
xD

Ohhh, okies.
It is at that.

I'm surprised my lil one has always been well behaved.
She's had her few moments of being a butt, but besides that she's always been good.
My one friend finds it a little odd that my daughter likes to cuddle with me even though she's as old as she is.
I don't think it's odd because it's not like she cuddles me for a long time, usually just for a few minutes then gets up and goes and does her own thing.
"Hugs are very similar to cuddles :3 she just still cares for her dad. Which is rare sometime now ..lol the rest of them are probably to stubborn to admit that they do love their dad."

Lonely Friend

emotion_bandaid
*hugs you softly*

Friendly Poster

Very true at that.
She'll hug me close when her friends are around so she obviously doesn't care about being judged by anyone.

Friendly Poster

Digital Art
emotion_bandaid
*hugs you softly*

^-^
/hugs
How is ya?

Ice-Cold Sex Symbol

~hugs~ gonk sorry i got you all messy. redface

Lonely Friend

Rod Steelrail
Digital Art