• Fusion Novice 50
  • Millionaire 200
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx

Dang, that's scary. Lol I've only colored my hair three times I don't want to imagine what my hair would look like if I did that. I would need professionals to do it for me lol. GD's stylists are really amazing, I kind of want them to do my hair now haha.
Green!!! Awww, I want a picture xD My goodness he is really being brave with his colors, kind of proud of him for taking risks like that, not a lot of people could pull off green, same goes for hot pink and mint haha.

Yeah it was kinda scary, but it was kinda her fault. She bleached her hair one too many times. I would love to have GD's stylists! Omg! I can only imagine what they can and would do to my hair! It'd be so awesome!!!! ^0^
GD's stylist are one of a kind xD
Yes! Dae has GREEN hair! Look!!!!!
User Image
I love how TOP photo bombed that pic lol xD

OMG Dae is being totally risky now days! He catching up to TOP and GD when it comes to crazy hair colors lol
First he started with the white hair, then the blue/grey silver hair and now BAM! Green hair xD lol
Seriously, I thought GD and TOP were the only ones who could pull off hair colors like blue, pink, red, and white but now here's Dae with is neon lime green hair! Watch out world! Dae is taking risks! With his hair xD lol

Oh wow, I don't think I could ever bleach my hair.. I would be afraid haha, which means I guess I wont be having any crazy hair colors anytime soon. Omg, yes, I would love to see what they could come up with to make my hair look fabulous! Yes ma'am, they're one of a kind! Well.. I guess you do kinda need to be one of a kind when you're working with GD's hair. xD

LOL TOP is such a dork! And Dae still has such an innocent smile! (:

But OMG I'm in love with it!!! I think Dae is close to becoming my number one out of BB! I absolutely love that color on him, and it's my favorite color too! Such a plus.. my goodness, Daesung is really proving that he isn't a little kid anymore. I cannot get over just how good that color looks on him. I am very impressed. ^^
Haha, I'm really kind of glad that he is stepping out of what seemed to be his comfort zone and taking risks that none of us really saw coming. I'm proud of DaeDae. Hehe. I know what you mean, I mean I'm used to seeing blonde or white hair on Kpop idols but the moment I saw TOP's mint hair I was like wow, I never thought ANYONE could ever pull off mint hair! Haha I was wrong. But seriously. And I know what you mean, I too thought that GD and TOP were the only two that would be able to pull such colors, I love how brave they are xD. I love how all of BB has taken some kind of risk of being criticized with their looks. I mean I know a lot of people in Korean didn't agree with TOP's mint hair at first. Before that, I had originally thought that only Jrock Visual Kei members could pull crazy colors, wrong again!

I could never bleached my hair either, I'd be to afraid of the consequences lol plus I like my hair lol But it would be nice to see what his stylist come up with xD And you're right, you definitely have to be on a whole 'nother to work with GD.

TOP is a dork! A cute, hot, sexy dork xD and Dae, he'll always be the innocent one of the group ^^

But seriously I was surprised when he came out with the green hair because Dae never seemed like the type who would pull off or even try crazy colors like that but I works so well for him! But I guess we should of expected it since he did the bleach blonde hair and silver hair, those were just warm ups for his sexy green hair xD Honestly I think this is a sign of maturity from him. He looks so good! GD and TOP better watch out, DaeDae is the new hair color in town lol xD
All we need now is Ri and Tae to dye their hair lol Although I can't picture them in any other hair color than their own but then again I didn't expect Dae's green hair and he looks so good I'm sure Ri and Tae would look good too. ^^
When I first saw TOP's mint hair I was like "Thart's crazy! But he looks good!" lol I don't understand why anyone would be against TOP's mint hair, he look so good in it! But then again I guess it's not exactly normal for Kpop idols to do that. It's expected from Jrock and Visual Kei members but not from Kpop members. But BB has changed all that and now it's not crazy when a K idol does it ^^ They are so brave for doing what they do! They take a lot of criticism but they never let it stop them. Even if people don't like them they should at least respect them for their crazy sometimes not accepted fashion risks.

Haha yes agreed, I do like my hair the way it is, too.

Oh yes, I think that's one reason for him being so sexy, cause he is a dork haha. I guess that's why they call him "The Smiling Angel" in the group. Hehe this pic is now my background on my computer ^^. Haha I saw the performance on youtube and when he came out I pretty much died because of the utter cute/sexiness. But yeah you're right, we should have seen it coming haha, it was only a matter of time until he jumped to the TOP and GD level of hair colors. There is a lot of maturity in Dae now and he's not afraid to do what he wants with his hair, because I'm sure he knows that everyone will love it in some way. And yeah, GD and TOP should be proud of him, haha. Oh haha yes, Tae and Ri need to dare to walk on the wild side for once hehe, I'm anxious to see what they come up with xD I want one them to pull off purple..lol I think it would be great. I know what you mean, Ri is the one person I cannot see a different hair color than his natural one. Tae when he had his mohock, he at one time had the ends blonde.. but that's about it.
I kinda thought someone had dumped a bunch of mint colored icing on his head and made it look like hair xD I was like whoa that's pretty cool. I hope that other Kpop idols can gain inspiration from BB when it comes to their style choices and wont care what people say about it, I'd like to see more idols do more that just bleach blonde or silver. Different hair colors is something I have really come to like when it comes to visual kei. I think they are the biggest risks when it comes to fashion xD. I'm really happy that BB has confidence to pull the choices they make, and you're right, I think they should be respected. ^^

Dae will always be the smiling angle no matter how mature he gets xD but id you think about it all BB members are kinda immature. What with Ri always trolling around and spilling secrets, Tae always finding a way to dougie , GD with all his duck face selcas, and TOP well we all know that TOP will forever be a 5 year old lol but I think that's what makes them so lovable! They're so highly talented and sexy yet they don't take them selfs too seriously. They can be their cute, adorable, dorky selfs with out fear of what people will think of them. It's just a sign of their confidence which I can respect ^u^
I think Ri can totally pull off yellow hair and Tae can probably pull off blue but I would love to see TOP in purple hair! Not just purple but like a light purple, lilac color. I think he would look so good in it! ^v^
I would also like to see Tae's mohawk back. I think he's letting the braids get a little out of control. Unless he's planning to do something with his hair o.O But whatever he does I'm sure I'll like it ^^
I'm pretty sure they are inspiring many kpop idols even further ones. But I'm pretty sure they have changed the rules in what kpop idols can wear and especially what color hair they can have lol
However I don't think kpop will ever reach the level of style of visual kei idols xD

LOL I totally agree, I love their kiddy selfs, and it will never get old to watch them pick on each other and such. I love the videos where they impersonate each other, especially the ones where they try to sing each others songs (TOP can sing really well if you listen to him, I think at least xD) but yes, their immaturity is something I love most about BB and a lot of over Kpop idols.. No wonder they're so unbelievably cute.. >w<
Ahh yes, I love all those colors and I think they should try it, I especially love the idea of lilac on TOP, I think it would be a master piece ^^ haha. But I agree.. I am starting to miss Tae's mohock a little too much right now.. probably cause I've been watching his solo MV's.. And yes, I agree, no matter really what Tae does with his hair I'm bound to love it for a while. But I will always adore his mohock the most. ^^
I have already seen quite a few idols try different colors, and I have to say I love it! I think they all need some crazy colors in their lives haha. Like a few member from Super Junior have gone with some different colors that I think work well with them. and Baro from B1A4 had rainbow hair (kind of like GD's hair in Crayon) for a little while, but Idk if he still has it though.
Lol, I agree, I don't think Kpop idols will go as far as starting to dress in Visual Kei, I mean I have never pictured a Kpop idol wearing booty shorts with knee skirts.. xD

MIxJx's Bae

Blessed Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Lollipop, can't nobody, fire, busy, scream

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
MyungYeolJongWooGyuYaDong
Lollipop, can't nobody, fire, busy, scream

Those are all so good ^^

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx

Oh wow, I don't think I could ever bleach my hair.. I would be afraid haha, which means I guess I wont be having any crazy hair colors anytime soon. Omg, yes, I would love to see what they could come up with to make my hair look fabulous! Yes ma'am, they're one of a kind! Well.. I guess you do kinda need to be one of a kind when you're working with GD's hair. xD

But OMG I'm in love with it!!! I think Dae is close to becoming my number one out of BB! I absolutely love that color on him, and it's my favorite color too! Such a plus.. my goodness, Daesung is really proving that he isn't a little kid anymore. I cannot get over just how good that color looks on him. I am very impressed. ^^
Haha, I'm really kind of glad that he is stepping out of what seemed to be his comfort zone and taking risks that none of us really saw coming. I'm proud of DaeDae. Hehe. I know what you mean, I mean I'm used to seeing blonde or white hair on Kpop idols but the moment I saw TOP's mint hair I was like wow, I never thought ANYONE could ever pull off mint hair! Haha I was wrong. But seriously. And I know what you mean, I too thought that GD and TOP were the only two that would be able to pull such colors, I love how brave they are xD. I love how all of BB has taken some kind of risk of being criticized with their looks. I mean I know a lot of people in Korean didn't agree with TOP's mint hair at first. Before that, I had originally thought that only Jrock Visual Kei members could pull crazy colors, wrong again!

I could never bleached my hair either, I'd be to afraid of the consequences lol plus I like my hair lol But it would be nice to see what his stylist come up with xD And you're right, you definitely have to be on a whole 'nother to work with GD.

TOP is a dork! A cute, hot, sexy dork xD and Dae, he'll always be the innocent one of the group ^^

But seriously I was surprised when he came out with the green hair because Dae never seemed like the type who would pull off or even try crazy colors like that but I works so well for him! But I guess we should of expected it since he did the bleach blonde hair and silver hair, those were just warm ups for his sexy green hair xD Honestly I think this is a sign of maturity from him. He looks so good! GD and TOP better watch out, DaeDae is the new hair color in town lol xD
All we need now is Ri and Tae to dye their hair lol Although I can't picture them in any other hair color than their own but then again I didn't expect Dae's green hair and he looks so good I'm sure Ri and Tae would look good too. ^^
When I first saw TOP's mint hair I was like "Thart's crazy! But he looks good!" lol I don't understand why anyone would be against TOP's mint hair, he look so good in it! But then again I guess it's not exactly normal for Kpop idols to do that. It's expected from Jrock and Visual Kei members but not from Kpop members. But BB has changed all that and now it's not crazy when a K idol does it ^^ They are so brave for doing what they do! They take a lot of criticism but they never let it stop them. Even if people don't like them they should at least respect them for their crazy sometimes not accepted fashion risks.

Oh yes, I think that's one reason for him being so sexy, cause he is a dork haha. I guess that's why they call him "The Smiling Angel" in the group. Hehe this pic is now my background on my computer ^^. Haha I saw the performance on youtube and when he came out I pretty much died because of the utter cute/sexiness. But yeah you're right, we should have seen it coming haha, it was only a matter of time until he jumped to the TOP and GD level of hair colors. There is a lot of maturity in Dae now and he's not afraid to do what he wants with his hair, because I'm sure he knows that everyone will love it in some way. And yeah, GD and TOP should be proud of him, haha. Oh haha yes, Tae and Ri need to dare to walk on the wild side for once hehe, I'm anxious to see what they come up with xD I want one them to pull off purple..lol I think it would be great. I know what you mean, Ri is the one person I cannot see a different hair color than his natural one. Tae when he had his mohock, he at one time had the ends blonde.. but that's about it.
I kinda thought someone had dumped a bunch of mint colored icing on his head and made it look like hair xD I was like whoa that's pretty cool. I hope that other Kpop idols can gain inspiration from BB when it comes to their style choices and wont care what people say about it, I'd like to see more idols do more that just bleach blonde or silver. Different hair colors is something I have really come to like when it comes to visual kei. I think they are the biggest risks when it comes to fashion xD. I'm really happy that BB has confidence to pull the choices they make, and you're right, I think they should be respected. ^^

Dae will always be the smiling angle no matter how mature he gets xD but id you think about it all BB members are kinda immature. What with Ri always trolling around and spilling secrets, Tae always finding a way to dougie , GD with all his duck face selcas, and TOP well we all know that TOP will forever be a 5 year old lol but I think that's what makes them so lovable! They're so highly talented and sexy yet they don't take them selfs too seriously. They can be their cute, adorable, dorky selfs with out fear of what people will think of them. It's just a sign of their confidence which I can respect ^u^
I think Ri can totally pull off yellow hair and Tae can probably pull off blue but I would love to see TOP in purple hair! Not just purple but like a light purple, lilac color. I think he would look so good in it! ^v^
I would also like to see Tae's mohawk back. I think he's letting the braids get a little out of control. Unless he's planning to do something with his hair o.O But whatever he does I'm sure I'll like it ^^
I'm pretty sure they are inspiring many kpop idols even further ones. But I'm pretty sure they have changed the rules in what kpop idols can wear and especially what color hair they can have lol
However I don't think kpop will ever reach the level of style of visual kei idols xD

LOL I totally agree, I love their kiddy selfs, and it will never get old to watch them pick on each other and such. I love the videos where they impersonate each other, especially the ones where they try to sing each others songs (TOP can sing really well if you listen to him, I think at least xD) but yes, their immaturity is something I love most about BB and a lot of over Kpop idols.. No wonder they're so unbelievably cute.. >w<
Ahh yes, I love all those colors and I think they should try it, I especially love the idea of lilac on TOP, I think it would be a master piece ^^ haha. But I agree.. I am starting to miss Tae's mohock a little too much right now.. probably cause I've been watching his solo MV's.. And yes, I agree, no matter really what Tae does with his hair I'm bound to love it for a while. But I will always adore his mohock the most. ^^
I have already seen quite a few idols try different colors, and I have to say I love it! I think they all need some crazy colors in their lives haha. Like a few member from Super Junior have gone with some different colors that I think work well with them. and Baro from B1A4 had rainbow hair (kind of like GD's hair in Crayon) for a little while, but Idk if he still has it though.
Lol, I agree, I don't think Kpop idols will go as far as starting to dress in Visual Kei, I mean I have never pictured a Kpop idol wearing booty shorts with knee skirts.. xD

They will forever be kids and I love that ^^ They're just like brothers and it's so cute to see them like that ^u^
I have seen the videos where they try to sing each others songs and YES! TOP can totally sing! He has a really nice singing voice. His voice is already unique because it's so deep (and sexy <3 lol) but he can sing really well! I would love to hear him sing more in the future. Really he's a really good rapper and he can be a really good singer too! I wish he would sing more not that his rapping is bad but I would love to hear him actually sing without auto tune.
I've been watching their episode of running man and I just love their interaction with one another. It's so cute! ^u^
I think as of now, I think Tae's mohawk was and is his best look. He should go back to it >< lol
Yea I I've seen a lot of idols trying new hair colors. I did see Baro's rainbow hair although I would love to see it! But I've seen Super Junior's Yesung change his hair color to pink and blonde. It kinda seems as if he's trying to copy GD at some times but who can blame him, GD is the ultimate fashionista xD But I don't think I can pic him or any other kpop idol wearing booty shorts with knee skirts lol xS

Gracious Gekko

8,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Millionaire 200
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx

They will forever be kids and I love that ^^ They're just like brothers and it's so cute to see them like that ^u^
I have seen the videos where they try to sing each others songs and YES! TOP can totally sing! He has a really nice singing voice. His voice is already unique because it's so deep (and sexy <3 lol) but he can sing really well! I would love to hear him sing more in the future. Really he's a really good rapper and he can be a really good singer too! I wish he would sing more not that his rapping is bad but I would love to hear him actually sing without auto tune.
I've been watching their episode of running man and I just love their interaction with one another. It's so cute! ^u^
I think as of now, I think Tae's mohawk was and is his best look. He should go back to it >< lol
Yea I I've seen a lot of idols trying new hair colors. I did see Baro's rainbow hair although I would love to see it! But I've seen Super Junior's Yesung change his hair color to pink and blonde. It kinda seems as if he's trying to copy GD at some times but who can blame him, GD is the ultimate fashionista xD But I don't think I can pic him or any other kpop idol wearing booty shorts with knee skirts lol xS

I agree, I love their brotherly love for each other. I do love the bond that they all share.
Yes! More of TOP singing would be nice, his natural voice is beautiful and I feel as though he can put a lot of emotion and power into it. (:
I agree.. Tae needs to bring back the mohock, I think it made him look younger, in a cute way.. but it's his hair.. lol B1A4 - Tried to Walk It's a little hard to see, but apparently Baro has rainbow hair in this video. Oh yes! I remember Yesung's pink hair, I loved that color on him, as well as the blonde. ^^ Haha, I guess they are just trying out new things, or they liked GD's pink hair so much they wanted to try it for themselves? Lol either way I think any of them will look good no matter the color. Oh yes, I kind of giggle at the thought of GD dressing in visual kei.. but I can see him wearing a skirt for some reason.. xD Like a school girls uniform.. I think it would look cute on him.. xD

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx

I agree, I love their brotherly love for each other. I do love the bond that they all share.
Yes! More of TOP singing would be nice, his natural voice is beautiful and I feel as though he can put a lot of emotion and power into it. (:
I agree.. Tae needs to bring back the mohock, I think it made him look younger, in a cute way.. but it's his hair.. lol B1A4 - Tried to Walk It's a little hard to see, but apparently Baro has rainbow hair in this video. Oh yes! I remember Yesung's pink hair, I loved that color on him, as well as the blonde. ^^ Haha, I guess they are just trying out new things, or they liked GD's pink hair so much they wanted to try it for themselves? Lol either way I think any of them will look good no matter the color. Oh yes, I kind of giggle at the thought of GD dressing in visual kei.. but I can see him wearing a skirt for some reason.. xD Like a school girls uniform.. I think it would look cute on him.. xD

Their brotherly love is what sets them apart from a lot of other groups ^^
I think TOP has the voice to actually sing a song and like you said he can put a lot of emotion and power into it just like he does when he raps. He should/needs to sing more ^u^
Yea you're right the mohawk does make him look younger. The braids were cool and all but seriously it's getting out of hand. They're making him look like a wanna be A$AP Rocky plus they make him look older. I miss the mohawk ><
Yeah I kinda see the rainbow hair it looks just like GD's only I think GD's had more white which it why it stood out more. Seriously Baro reminds me of a mini TOP. I totally TOP should take Baro under his wing and teach him the ways of the Bingu Choom TOP lol ^~^
I never thought of seeing Yesung with blonde hair, ket alone oink hair but yeah I think he looks good with it <3 Seriously though you can't really blame all these idols copying GD's style because GD is like the ultimate fashionista. He is idol style! lol Even if they did try to copy him he'd be on step ahead of them with a new look lol they can try to copy and keep up with him but they won't succeed lol But it's nice to see other idols step out of the box with their sense of fashion. Thanks to GD they can do that lol
You know I actually think GD could pull off a girls school uniform, I think he actually can. lol I'd like to see that ^^

Gracious Gekko

8,400 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Millionaire 200
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx

I think TOP has the voice to actually sing a song and like you said he can put a lot of emotion and power into it just like he does when he raps. He should/needs to sing more ^u^
Yea you're right the mohawk does make him look younger. The braids were cool and all but seriously it's getting out of hand. They're making him look like a wanna be A$AP Rocky plus they make him look older. I miss the mohawk ><
Yeah I kinda see the rainbow hair it looks just like GD's only I think GD's had more white which it why it stood out more. Seriously Baro reminds me of a mini TOP. I totally TOP should take Baro under his wing and teach him the ways of the Bingu Choom TOP lol ^~^
I never thought of seeing Yesung with blonde hair, ket alone oink hair but yeah I think he looks good with it <3 Seriously though you can't really blame all these idols copying GD's style because GD is like the ultimate fashionista. He is idol style! lol Even if they did try to copy him he'd be on step ahead of them with a new look lol they can try to copy and keep up with him but they won't succeed lol But it's nice to see other idols step out of the box with their sense of fashion. Thanks to GD they can do that lol
You know I actually think GD could pull off a girls school uniform, I think he actually can. lol I'd like to see that ^^

Ahh yeah I know right? I adore bromance..xD
I already feel that TOP is a passionate person and truly loves what he does, I'm sure in time he may become passionate about singing more often, too. Oh yes, I agree.. the braids were cool because they were different, something not everyone was familiar seeing Tae with.. but now they got old. But I still love him haha. ^^ Mmm yes, I think Baro should have made the colors a little darker.. So they would stand out more. I already love Baro's rapping, and his voice is gorgeous, but I would love to see him and TOP work together on something, ahh it would be epic haha.
I kind of feel like Yesung is a little like Dae, not a real risk taker when it comes to his hair and style. But I saw a pic on twitter where he had sliverish hair like what Dae had, it was nice.
Oh yes, GD is always ahead of the game when it comes to fashion and other stuff haha, that's what sets him apart from other idols, I love how different his style is <3. So clever and spontaneous. Have you seen his black and white hair? It's like his pink and black but white instead of pink. xD
Bahaha, I think he could so do it! If Taemin can pull off a dress, GD can pull of a school girl uniform! ^^

Fashionable Capitalist

7,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Profitable 100
It's got to be 'I Love You' for me. I never get tired of it.

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Christien Chalfant

How can you get tired of such an awesome song? lol Not the mention the video is shot beautifully!

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx

I already feel that TOP is a passionate person and truly loves what he does, I'm sure in time he may become passionate about singing more often, too. Oh yes, I agree.. the braids were cool because they were different, something not everyone was familiar seeing Tae with.. but now they got old. But I still love him haha. ^^ Mmm yes, I think Baro should have made the colors a little darker.. So they would stand out more. I already love Baro's rapping, and his voice is gorgeous, but I would love to see him and TOP work together on something, ahh it would be epic haha.
I kind of feel like Yesung is a little like Dae, not a real risk taker when it comes to his hair and style. But I saw a pic on twitter where he had sliverish hair like what Dae had, it was nice.
Oh yes, GD is always ahead of the game when it comes to fashion and other stuff haha, that's what sets him apart from other idols, I love how different his style is <3. So clever and spontaneous. Have you seen his black and white hair? It's like his pink and black but white instead of pink. xD
Bahaha, I think he could so do it! If Taemin can pull off a dress, GD can pull of a school girl uniform! ^^

Bromance! lol
TOP is definitely a passionate person. A lot of people mistake that passion for him being cold and stern and serious but VIPs know that TOP is far from being cold, stern and serious. They don't call him Bingu TOP for nothing ^3^ lol
But yea I think you're right, with time TOP will become passionate about singing and gift us all with a song ^^
All I gotta say about Tae's braids is "They got to go!" Seriously it was cool when he first had them because like you said, they were different. But now it's gotten way to out of hand. They just don't look good on him anymore. They just don't! Lol but I'm sure whatever style he comes up with next will be great ^^
OMG! Yes! I would love to see a Baro and TOP collab! It would just be so awesome an epic!
Yea Yesung was always kinda quite never really taking risks with his look but had an awesome voice, just like Dae lol It's kinda weird to see them both taking risks at the same time but I'm glad they are taking these risks. They both look good with their colored hair ^^ I hope they continue to take risks ^^
Yup, GD truly is one of a kind lol there will never be another idol like him and I doubt any idol can match his style. I love his new hair! I actually think the pink looks better but the white is just as good! ^^ Seriously though, how often does he dye his hair? And how does he keep his hair looking so healthy with all the hair dying? I want to know his secret! And I want his hair stylist(s) lol
I kinda feel bad for Taemin, it seems like they're always finding an excuse to put him in a dress lol but yea, if he can pull off a dress then GD can pull off a school girl uniform xD

Gracious Gekko

8,400 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Millionaire 200
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx

Bromance! lol
TOP is definitely a passionate person. A lot of people mistake that passion for him being cold and stern and serious but VIPs know that TOP is far from being cold, stern and serious. They don't call him Bingu TOP for nothing ^3^ lol
But yea I think you're right, with time TOP will become passionate about singing and gift us all with a song ^^
All I gotta say about Tae's braids is "They got to go!" Seriously it was cool when he first had them because like you said, they were different. But now it's gotten way to out of hand. They just don't look good on him anymore. They just don't! Lol but I'm sure whatever style he comes up with next will be great ^^
OMG! Yes! I would love to see a Baro and TOP collab! It would just be so awesome an epic!
Yea Yesung was always kinda quite never really taking risks with his look but had an awesome voice, just like Dae lol It's kinda weird to see them both taking risks at the same time but I'm glad they are taking these risks. They both look good with their colored hair ^^ I hope they continue to take risks ^^
Yup, GD truly is one of a kind lol there will never be another idol like him and I doubt any idol can match his style. I love his new hair! I actually think the pink looks better but the white is just as good! ^^ Seriously though, how often does he dye his hair? And how does he keep his hair looking so healthy with all the hair dying? I want to know his secret! And I want his hair stylist(s) lol
I kinda feel bad for Taemin, it seems like they're always finding an excuse to put him in a dress lol but yea, if he can pull off a dress then GD can pull off a school girl uniform xD

I agree, TOP can be a very misunderstood person, I guess that's because he is such a mystery.. He can sure put on a poker face xD But yes, when it all comes down to who he really is, he's nothing but a real softy. I love those kind of guys. ^^
I couldn't agree more.. I can barely look at his face or head unless he has a hat on or something to cover up his braids.. hate to say it's true.. but I hope he come up with something new and amazing soon.
Hmm, I wonder, if Baro and TOP made a song and video, what would it sound like, and how would the video look? Would it have more of a electronic sound perhaps, and maybe a classy yet flashy video?
Oh yes, me too! I love seeing what they will come up with next ^^
I know right? At least twice this month, maybe more? He must use a deep conditioner?? Not really sure haha, but omg yes, if I could have them doing my hair everyone in a while I would be the happiest girl alive! Haha.
Poor Taemin.. If not for his age then for his cute and famine appearance, I happen to like long hair on him xD and here's more proof that GD could so pull off the school girl look! Big Bang Parody of Boys Over Flowers If Dae can do it, so can GD!! XD

Fashionable Capitalist

7,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Profitable 100
keikari-haiku
Christien Chalfant

How can you get tired of such an awesome song? lol Not the mention the video is shot beautifully!

Exactly! I've been teaching myself Korean and I got some of my friends to listen to Korean songs and even they love 2NE1 and "I Love You."

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx

Bromance! lol

I agree, TOP can be a very misunderstood person, I guess that's because he is such a mystery.. He can sure put on a poker face xD But yes, when it all comes down to who he really is, he's nothing but a real softy. I love those kind of guys. ^^
I couldn't agree more.. I can barely look at his face or head unless he has a hat on or something to cover up his braids.. hate to say it's true.. but I hope he come up with something new and amazing soon.
Hmm, I wonder, if Baro and TOP made a song and video, what would it sound like, and how would the video look? Would it have more of a electronic sound perhaps, and maybe a classy yet flashy video?
I know right? At least twice this month, maybe more? He must use a deep conditioner?? Not really sure haha, but omg yes, if I could have them doing my hair everyone in a while I would be the happiest girl alive! Haha.
Poor Taemin.. If not for his age then for his cute and famine appearance, I happen to like long hair on him xD and here's more proof that GD could so pull off the school girl look! Big Bang Parody of Boys Over Flowers If Dae can do it, so can GD!! XD

TOP is definitely a mysterious character, which is one of the reason why I find him so attractive xD
A lot of people are put off by his cold exterior but inside he really is just a softy. Those kind of guys are the best! ^^ lol
I think Tae should ask GD to borrow his hair stylist because seriously, those braids have got to go. They were cool at first but now they're just bleh! I'm seriously missing the mohawk T.T
TOP and Baro's sound would definitely be electronic sounding for sure, I think that type of sound suits them the best. and their video will definitely be flashy and classy. Sorta of like a cross between the knockout video with the Turn it up video. Flashy and Classy ^^
Either he's using really deep conditioner or has found the secret to perfect hair and is keeping it to himself. Seriously though, I would LOVE to have his hair stylists. I would never have to worry about my hair ever again xD
Oh Taemin, he is such a pretty boy to the point that he could actually pass for a pretty boy but I agree I like him with long hair, it suits him. Short hair just doesn't look good for him, not that he looks bad with short hair but he's one of the few guys who can pull off long hair and still look good ^^
But seriously if Dae can pull it off GD can definitely pull it off lol

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Christien Chalfant
keikari-haiku
Christien Chalfant

Exactly! I've been teaching myself Korean and I got some of my friends to listen to Korean songs and even they love 2NE1 and "I Love You."

I've been trying to learn Korean to and so far I got my little sister addicted to kpop in general and I'm working on making my cousin a kpop fan too. Personally I think 2ne1 and BigBang are the best to introduced people to Kpop because their sound is so unique. Most people think Kpop is uber bubble gum pop but that;s far from the truth. I think 2ne1 and BigBang are prime examples of how kpop doesn't necessarily have to have a bubbe gum pop sound.

Gracious Gekko

8,400 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Millionaire 200
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx

Bromance! lol

TOP is definitely a mysterious character, which is one of the reason why I find him so attractive xD
A lot of people are put off by his cold exterior but inside he really is just a softy. Those kind of guys are the best! ^^ lol
I think Tae should ask GD to borrow his hair stylist because seriously, those braids have got to go. They were cool at first but now they're just bleh! I'm seriously missing the mohawk T.T
TOP and Baro's sound would definitely be electronic sounding for sure, I think that type of sound suits them the best. and their video will definitely be flashy and classy. Sorta of like a cross between the knockout video with the Turn it up video. Flashy and Classy ^^
Either he's using really deep conditioner or has found the secret to perfect hair and is keeping it to himself. Seriously though, I would LOVE to have his hair stylists. I would never have to worry about my hair ever again xD
Oh Taemin, he is such a pretty boy to the point that he could actually pass for a pretty boy but I agree I like him with long hair, it suits him. Short hair just doesn't look good for him, not that he looks bad with short hair but he's one of the few guys who can pull off long hair and still look good ^^
But seriously if Dae can pull it off GD can definitely pull it off lol

Oh yes, he is so good at pulling off that, serious quite, bad boy look that people are shocked when he turns all soft :3 but yes, they really are the best, I think they're so lovable and huggable and gah! xD
I think GD should shave off Tae's braids while he's sleeping or some lol.. but yeah he needs a hair make over for real. and quick too.
Mmm I just imagining the sound of their voices and their rapping, ugh, I'm already melting haha. I would never be able to stop playing that song. blaugh
And that video would be killer, I was thinking the exact same thing, Knock out and Turn it Up put together and maybe a little bit of Baby Good Night? Add a little funk to it.. LOL.
I will never have another bad or frizzy hair day again with his stylists, ohh I can just imagine what they would do with my hair ! I bet I would so love it forever and ever hah.
I love Taemin's pretty boyness, he's like the cuetest most adorable guy ever!! :3 I wanna squeeze his cheeks xD
Bahaha, I loved that video.. I couldn't believe it was Dae as a school girl xD He played it off well.. and I was thinking back to what we are saying about TOP in the beginning he's such a @ss hole, and in the end a total softy lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff