• Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx

Ahh yeah I know right? I adore bromance..xD
I already feel that TOP is a passionate person and truly loves what he does, I'm sure in time he may become passionate about singing more often, too. Oh yes, I agree.. the braids were cool because they were different, something not everyone was familiar seeing Tae with.. but now they got old. But I still love him haha. ^^ Mmm yes, I think Baro should have made the colors a little darker.. So they would stand out more. I already love Baro's rapping, and his voice is gorgeous, but I would love to see him and TOP work together on something, ahh it would be epic haha.
I kind of feel like Yesung is a little like Dae, not a real risk taker when it comes to his hair and style. But I saw a pic on twitter where he had sliverish hair like what Dae had, it was nice.
Oh yes, GD is always ahead of the game when it comes to fashion and other stuff haha, that's what sets him apart from other idols, I love how different his style is <3. So clever and spontaneous. Have you seen his black and white hair? It's like his pink and black but white instead of pink. xD
Bahaha, I think he could so do it! If Taemin can pull off a dress, GD can pull of a school girl uniform! ^^

Bromance! lol
TOP is definitely a passionate person. A lot of people mistake that passion for him being cold and stern and serious but VIPs know that TOP is far from being cold, stern and serious. They don't call him Bingu TOP for nothing ^3^ lol
But yea I think you're right, with time TOP will become passionate about singing and gift us all with a song ^^
All I gotta say about Tae's braids is "They got to go!" Seriously it was cool when he first had them because like you said, they were different. But now it's gotten way to out of hand. They just don't look good on him anymore. They just don't! Lol but I'm sure whatever style he comes up with next will be great ^^
OMG! Yes! I would love to see a Baro and TOP collab! It would just be so awesome an epic!
Yea Yesung was always kinda quite never really taking risks with his look but had an awesome voice, just like Dae lol It's kinda weird to see them both taking risks at the same time but I'm glad they are taking these risks. They both look good with their colored hair ^^ I hope they continue to take risks ^^
Yup, GD truly is one of a kind lol there will never be another idol like him and I doubt any idol can match his style. I love his new hair! I actually think the pink looks better but the white is just as good! ^^ Seriously though, how often does he dye his hair? And how does he keep his hair looking so healthy with all the hair dying? I want to know his secret! And I want his hair stylist(s) lol
I kinda feel bad for Taemin, it seems like they're always finding an excuse to put him in a dress lol but yea, if he can pull off a dress then GD can pull off a school girl uniform xD

I agree, TOP can be a very misunderstood person, I guess that's because he is such a mystery.. He can sure put on a poker face xD But yes, when it all comes down to who he really is, he's nothing but a real softy. I love those kind of guys. ^^
I couldn't agree more.. I can barely look at his face or head unless he has a hat on or something to cover up his braids.. hate to say it's true.. but I hope he come up with something new and amazing soon.
Hmm, I wonder, if Baro and TOP made a song and video, what would it sound like, and how would the video look? Would it have more of a electronic sound perhaps, and maybe a classy yet flashy video?
Oh yes, me too! I love seeing what they will come up with next ^^
I know right? At least twice this month, maybe more? He must use a deep conditioner?? Not really sure haha, but omg yes, if I could have them doing my hair everyone in a while I would be the happiest girl alive! Haha.
Poor Taemin.. If not for his age then for his cute and famine appearance, I happen to like long hair on him xD and here's more proof that GD could so pull off the school girl look! Big Bang Parody of Boys Over Flowers If Dae can do it, so can GD!! XD

TOP is definitely a mysterious character, which is one of the reason why I find him so attractive xD
A lot of people are put off by his cold exterior but inside he really is just a softy. Those kind of guys are the best! ^^ lol
I think Tae should ask GD to borrow his hair stylist because seriously, those braids have got to go. They were cool at first but now they're just bleh! I'm seriously missing the mohawk T.T
TOP and Baro's sound would definitely be electronic sounding for sure, I think that type of sound suits them the best. and their video will definitely be flashy and classy. Sorta of like a cross between the knockout video with the Turn it up video. Flashy and Classy ^^
Either he's using really deep conditioner or has found the secret to perfect hair and is keeping it to himself. Seriously though, I would LOVE to have his hair stylists. I would never have to worry about my hair ever again xD
Oh Taemin, he is such a pretty boy to the point that he could actually pass for a pretty boy but I agree I like him with long hair, it suits him. Short hair just doesn't look good for him, not that he looks bad with short hair but he's one of the few guys who can pull off long hair and still look good ^^
But seriously if Dae can pull it off GD can definitely pull it off lol

Oh yes, he is so good at pulling off that, serious quite, bad boy look that people are shocked when he turns all soft :3 but yes, they really are the best, I think they're so lovable and huggable and gah! xD
I think GD should shave off Tae's braids while he's sleeping or some lol.. but yeah he needs a hair make over for real. and quick too.
Mmm I just imagining the sound of their voices and their rapping, ugh, I'm already melting haha. I would never be able to stop playing that song. blaugh
And that video would be killer, I was thinking the exact same thing, Knock out and Turn it Up put together and maybe a little bit of Baby Good Night? Add a little funk to it.. LOL.
I will never have another bad or frizzy hair day again with his stylists, ohh I can just imagine what they would do with my hair ! I bet I would so love it forever and ever hah.
I love Taemin's pretty boyness, he's like the cuetest most adorable guy ever!! :3 I wanna squeeze his cheeks xD
Bahaha, I loved that video.. I couldn't believe it was Dae as a school girl xD He played it off well.. and I was thinking back to what we are saying about TOP in the beginning he's such a @ss hole, and in the end a total softy lol.

I love that about TOP! Cold and serious on the outside, cute and childish on the inside lol but they're all pretty awesome! I can just hug them all! As soon as I get over the shock and disbelief that I'm actually meeting them and have the opportunity to hug them xD lol
OMG! GD should totally so that! He NEEDS to do that! Seriously, he can play it off all cool like "I don't know what happened to your hair....." xD Those braids have got to go. They're taking away your sexiness Tae! crying
Oh! I love their deep bass tone voices, and their rapping.......Seriously I'm melting! Lol Their song will forever be on repeat on my iPod lol
Omg! Their video! With a little bit of Baby Good Night!?! It's perfect! They should totally make it happen! I'd be one happy girl if they did ^u^
Taemin is cute! He's got that cute boyness about him! And it fits him so well! I wanna squeeze him ^^
Dae did an excellent job! lol And that thing about what they said about TOP it's kinda true in real life lol He does look like he's be an @ss hole being all serious but if you get to know him he's a big Ol' softy lol

Witty Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Flatterer 200
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx

Ahh yeah I know right? I adore bromance..xD
I already feel that TOP is a passionate person and truly loves what he does, I'm sure in time he may become passionate about singing more often, too. Oh yes, I agree.. the braids were cool because they were different, something not everyone was familiar seeing Tae with.. but now they got old. But I still love him haha. ^^ Mmm yes, I think Baro should have made the colors a little darker.. So they would stand out more. I already love Baro's rapping, and his voice is gorgeous, but I would love to see him and TOP work together on something, ahh it would be epic haha.
I kind of feel like Yesung is a little like Dae, not a real risk taker when it comes to his hair and style. But I saw a pic on twitter where he had sliverish hair like what Dae had, it was nice.
Oh yes, GD is always ahead of the game when it comes to fashion and other stuff haha, that's what sets him apart from other idols, I love how different his style is <3. So clever and spontaneous. Have you seen his black and white hair? It's like his pink and black but white instead of pink. xD
Bahaha, I think he could so do it! If Taemin can pull off a dress, GD can pull of a school girl uniform! ^^

Bromance! lol
TOP is definitely a passionate person. A lot of people mistake that passion for him being cold and stern and serious but VIPs know that TOP is far from being cold, stern and serious. They don't call him Bingu TOP for nothing ^3^ lol
But yea I think you're right, with time TOP will become passionate about singing and gift us all with a song ^^
All I gotta say about Tae's braids is "They got to go!" Seriously it was cool when he first had them because like you said, they were different. But now it's gotten way to out of hand. They just don't look good on him anymore. They just don't! Lol but I'm sure whatever style he comes up with next will be great ^^
OMG! Yes! I would love to see a Baro and TOP collab! It would just be so awesome an epic!
Yea Yesung was always kinda quite never really taking risks with his look but had an awesome voice, just like Dae lol It's kinda weird to see them both taking risks at the same time but I'm glad they are taking these risks. They both look good with their colored hair ^^ I hope they continue to take risks ^^
Yup, GD truly is one of a kind lol there will never be another idol like him and I doubt any idol can match his style. I love his new hair! I actually think the pink looks better but the white is just as good! ^^ Seriously though, how often does he dye his hair? And how does he keep his hair looking so healthy with all the hair dying? I want to know his secret! And I want his hair stylist(s) lol
I kinda feel bad for Taemin, it seems like they're always finding an excuse to put him in a dress lol but yea, if he can pull off a dress then GD can pull off a school girl uniform xD

I agree, TOP can be a very misunderstood person, I guess that's because he is such a mystery.. He can sure put on a poker face xD But yes, when it all comes down to who he really is, he's nothing but a real softy. I love those kind of guys. ^^
I couldn't agree more.. I can barely look at his face or head unless he has a hat on or something to cover up his braids.. hate to say it's true.. but I hope he come up with something new and amazing soon.
Hmm, I wonder, if Baro and TOP made a song and video, what would it sound like, and how would the video look? Would it have more of a electronic sound perhaps, and maybe a classy yet flashy video?
I know right? At least twice this month, maybe more? He must use a deep conditioner?? Not really sure haha, but omg yes, if I could have them doing my hair everyone in a while I would be the happiest girl alive! Haha.
Poor Taemin.. If not for his age then for his cute and famine appearance, I happen to like long hair on him xD and here's more proof that GD could so pull off the school girl look! Big Bang Parody of Boys Over Flowers If Dae can do it, so can GD!! XD

TOP is definitely a mysterious character, which is one of the reason why I find him so attractive xD
A lot of people are put off by his cold exterior but inside he really is just a softy. Those kind of guys are the best! ^^ lol
I think Tae should ask GD to borrow his hair stylist because seriously, those braids have got to go. They were cool at first but now they're just bleh! I'm seriously missing the mohawk T.T
TOP and Baro's sound would definitely be electronic sounding for sure, I think that type of sound suits them the best. and their video will definitely be flashy and classy. Sorta of like a cross between the knockout video with the Turn it up video. Flashy and Classy ^^
Either he's using really deep conditioner or has found the secret to perfect hair and is keeping it to himself. Seriously though, I would LOVE to have his hair stylists. I would never have to worry about my hair ever again xD
Oh Taemin, he is such a pretty boy to the point that he could actually pass for a pretty boy but I agree I like him with long hair, it suits him. Short hair just doesn't look good for him, not that he looks bad with short hair but he's one of the few guys who can pull off long hair and still look good ^^

Oh yes, he is so good at pulling off that, serious quite, bad boy look that people are shocked when he turns all soft :3 but yes, they really are the best, I think they're so lovable and huggable and gah! xD
I think GD should shave off Tae's braids while he's sleeping or some lol.. but yeah he needs a hair make over for real. and quick too.
Mmm I just imagining the sound of their voices and their rapping, ugh, I'm already melting haha. I would never be able to stop playing that song. blaugh
And that video would be killer, I was thinking the exact same thing, Knock out and Turn it Up put together and maybe a little bit of Baby Good Night? Add a little funk to it.. LOL.
I will never have another bad or frizzy hair day again with his stylists, ohh I can just imagine what they would do with my hair ! I bet I would so love it forever and ever hah.
I love Taemin's pretty boyness, he's like the cuetest most adorable guy ever!! :3 I wanna squeeze his cheeks xD
Bahaha, I loved that video.. I couldn't believe it was Dae as a school girl xD He played it off well.. and I was thinking back to what we are saying about TOP in the beginning he's such a @ss hole, and in the end a total softy lol.

I love that about TOP! Cold and serious on the outside, cute and childish on the inside lol but they're all pretty awesome! I can just hug them all! As soon as I get over the shock and disbelief that I'm actually meeting them and have the opportunity to hug them xD lol
OMG! GD should totally so that! He NEEDS to do that! Seriously, he can play it off all cool like "I don't know what happened to your hair....." xD Those braids have got to go. They're taking away your sexiness Tae! crying
Oh! I love their deep bass tone voices, and their rapping.......Seriously I'm melting! Lol Their song will forever be on repeat on my iPod lol
Omg! Their video! With a little bit of Baby Good Night!?! It's perfect! They should totally make it happen! I'd be one happy girl if they did ^u^
Taemin is cute! He's got that cute boyness about him! And it fits him so well! I wanna squeeze him ^^
Dae did an excellent job! lol And that thing about what they said about TOP it's kinda true in real life lol He does look like he's be an @ss hole being all serious but if you get to know him he's a big Ol' softy lol

Ahhh I know right??? I really want to hug them all and never let go.. I wish my arms were long enough so that I could hug them all at once.. xD but yeah I know, I could never get over the fact of actually meeting them. I honestly don't know what would be going through my head if I ever do. I'm getting giddy just thinking about it. whee
Bahaha, I can see GD saying that.. or something like "Oh, Tae, you must have been sleep walking or something a shaved your head while doing so.." xD I honestly don't care how he gets rid of them, just as long as he does. >.<
Omg their deep voices and the way Baro adds that little higher sounding note at the end of some words sometimes.. omg that would work perfectly with a romantic mood in the song or something xD my Ipod would blow up after replying the song, probably make it my ringtone too haha.
Ahh yes, I love that cute boyness in guys hehe, he has an adorable smile too haha.
I wonder if TOP does it on purpose sometimes, just to kind of give off an intimidating feeling, like to show that he's the real deal and you can never over look anything he does. But his sweet and dorky side is something someone could never forget about him either. wink

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx

Ahhh I know right??? I really want to hug them all and never let go.. I wish my arms were long enough so that I could hug them all at once.. xD but yeah I know, I could never get over the fact of actually meeting them. I honestly don't know what would be going through my head if I ever do. I'm getting giddy just thinking about it. whee
Bahaha, I can see GD saying that.. or something like "Oh, Tae, you must have been sleep walking or something a shaved your head while doing so.." xD I honestly don't care how he gets rid of them, just as long as he does. >.<
Omg their deep voices and the way Baro adds that little higher sounding note at the end of some words sometimes.. omg that would work perfectly with a romantic mood in the song or something xD my Ipod would blow up after replying the song, probably make it my ringtone too haha.
Ahh yes, I love that cute boyness in guys hehe, he has an adorable smile too haha.
I wonder if TOP does it on purpose sometimes, just to kind of give off an intimidating feeling, like to show that he's the real deal and you can never over look anything he does. But his sweet and dorky side is something someone could never forget about him either. wink

A BB group hug! I would love to be in the middle of that group hug lol wink
Just thinking about meeting them gets me all excited and giddy too lol
Well if GD doesn't do it I guess either Seungri or TOP can do it, only they wouldn't be all secretive about it. They'd just go up to him and shave his head lol If I were Tae's stylist I would be like "Oops! Your hair is too damage, guess we're gonna have to cut those braids off. Sorry." lol xD
OMG! I can just imagine how TOP and Baro would sound like together! You're right Baro does add that higher sounding note at the end of some words while TOP tends to either drag out the sound of the last words or make sounds lol but they're collar would be so awesome! Everything that I own that has a ringtone or a notification sound would instantly be changed to their song lol xD
Yes! He's smile is adorable, can't forget about that smile ^^
I'm pretty sure TOP does it on purpose, it's his thing. He's known for that and people love him for that so that's why he's like that lol ^^ He's pretty unforgettable for that reason ^^
By the way, is it just me or has TOP managed to kiss ALL the members of BB at some point of another? xD

Witty Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Flatterer 200
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx

Well if GD doesn't do it I guess either Seungri or TOP can do it, only they wouldn't be all secretive about it. They'd just go up to him and shave his head lol If I were Tae's stylist I would be like "Oops! Your hair is too damage, guess we're gonna have to cut those braids off. Sorry." lol xD
OMG! I can just imagine how TOP and Baro would sound like together! You're right Baro does add that higher sounding note at the end of some words while TOP tends to either drag out the sound of the last words or make sounds lol but they're collar would be so awesome! Everything that I own that has a ringtone or a notification sound would instantly be changed to their song lol xD
I'm pretty sure TOP does it on purpose, it's his thing. He's known for that and people love him for that so that's why he's like that lol ^^ He's pretty unforgettable for that reason ^^
By the way, is it just me or has TOP managed to kiss ALL the members of BB at some point of another? xD

AHH me too! whee haha
bahaha, Ri and TOP would have the biggest most evil smile on while doing it too.. xD that or Ri would be recording the whole thing. Yup I agree, I would probably tell him the same thing xD. I think the braids make his hair so frizzy and ugly looking.. And actually, Tae doesn't look bad with almost no hair on his head, like in the video for "Lies" he had shaved his head. Although, I don't think I could live with that look for very long either..
Hehe, it would be killer, trying to imagine their song live would be awesome too! But to be honest, when I first saw Baro, I never thought of him to be the rapper xD his face just doesn't give off that rapper vibe, it's just too.. cute to be the face of a rapper. Lol, I think that's becoming more common. While TOP's handsome face is the total face of a rapper. It just yells "I have amazing rapping skills!" xD just putting that out there.
Ahh, I had a feeling he had a reason for his serious looks hehe.
Well, I've only seen his kiss Dae and Ri, not Tae of GD lol. But I guess he just has those seductive skills or something.. xD I don't know..

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx

AHH me too! whee haha
bahaha, Ri and TOP would have the biggest most evil smile on while doing it too.. xD that or Ri would be recording the whole thing. Yup I agree, I would probably tell him the same thing xD. I think the braids make his hair so frizzy and ugly looking.. And actually, Tae doesn't look bad with almost no hair on his head, like in the video for "Lies" he had shaved his head. Although, I don't think I could live with that look for very long either..
Hehe, it would be killer, trying to imagine their song live would be awesome too! But to be honest, when I first saw Baro, I never thought of him to be the rapper xD his face just doesn't give off that rapper vibe, it's just too.. cute to be the face of a rapper. Lol, I think that's becoming more common. While TOP's handsome face is the total face of a rapper. It just yells "I have amazing rapping skills!" xD just putting that out there.
Well, I've only seen his kiss Dae and Ri, not Tae of GD lol. But I guess he just has those seductive skills or something.. xD I don't know..

Omg! Ri would totally be recording the whole thing all while TOP has Tae in a headlock shaving off his head lol I can just see it lol
Omg I totally hate that frizzy look! He should just go back to the mohawk, it was his best look.
You're so right! Baro does not have that rapper look. He's to cute xD But then all of a sudden he raps and his voice! It's not like a Zelo sounding voice, it's a deep sounding bass tone voice! It's amazing! lol But Baro and TOP would put on an amazing live show ^^ But I agree TOP has the look and charisma of a rapper, he just screams "yeah, I rap. So what." xD
Have you seen BB's secret garden parody?

Familiar Lunatic

so hard to just choose one. I love so many of their songs, and it really depends on my mood.
But I guess my favorite of the day is I Love You and Scream

Magical Bunny

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i love all of their songs ♡ ! n_n but if i absolutely had to choose:

I Love You
              & Be Mine.

Beloved Friend

8,100 Points
    • Object of Affection 150
    • Love Machine 150
    • Somebody Likes You 100
    I guess my favorite would have to be "Hate You" but I don't mind "Pretty Boy" either.

And I really love the songs Park Bom has on her own. Don't cry and You and I are very nice.

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    • Super Tipsy 200
    demon_shiska
    so hard to just choose one. I love so many of their songs, and it really depends on my mood.
    But I guess my favorite of the day is I Love You and Scream

It kinda saddens me that Scream didn't receive as much attention as there other songs. I know it was a Japanese release but it's such a good song! And I love so much and video is just awesome! I would love to see them perform that song more often like at variety shows or award shows. I honestly think it's one of their best songs.

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    • Super Tipsy 200
    tokshi
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i love all of their songs ♡ ! n_n but if i absolutely had to choose:

I Love You
                & Be Mine.

I seriously think that Be mine could be a total hit if they sang it completely in english. Idk, it just sounds as if it will flow well if they sang it in english. And to think that song wasn't even a real single but instead made to promote intel, it's such a good song!

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
      • Ultimate Player 200
      • Money Never Sleeps 200
      • Super Tipsy 200
      Cherrianne
      I guess my favorite would have to be "Hate You" but I don't mind "Pretty Boy" either.

And I really love the songs Park Bom has on her own. Don't cry and You and I are very nice.

At first I didn't like Hate you because the video was a let down, for me at least. But I have grown to love it! Music video aside, which I now like, it is such a good song!
      Park Bom is an amazing singer! I love both her solo songs but I have to say that Don't cry is probably my favorite because it's a bit more upbeat and easier to dance to despite the fact that the lyrics are quite depressing.

Witty Gekko

7,250 Points
      • Tipsy 100
      • Bunny Spotter 50
      • Flatterer 200
      keikari-haiku
      xChibiGrimreaperx
      keikari-haiku
      xChibiGrimreaperx
      keikari-haiku
      xChibiGrimreaperx

AHH me too! whee haha

Omg! Ri would totally be recording the whole thing all while TOP has Tae in a headlock shaving off his head lol I can just see it lol
      Omg I totally hate that frizzy look! He should just go back to the mohawk, it was his best look.
      You're so right! Baro does not have that rapper look. He's to cute xD But then all of a sudden he raps and his voice! It's not like a Zelo sounding voice, it's a deep sounding bass tone voice! It's amazing! lol But Baro and TOP would put on an amazing live show ^^ But I agree TOP has the look and charisma of a rapper, he just screams "yeah, I rap. So what." xD

LOL and Tae would be like "Hyung! why??? Let me go!" xD I would replay that video all day.. but yes, I really do want Tae's mohawk back crying
      Ugh, I don't know what it is about rappers, but they are just so charming and attractive, especially with deep voices. Sometimes I wonder if some of these rappers are even human.. xD
      Hehe, TOP's "in your face" attitude is so awesome.. he can go from all serious to a real joker so quickly. <3
      Hmm, I don't think I've seen it. send me a link? ^^
      click on 'raddio' to go see great music suggestions ♥

'I don't care' for life. <3
      Their Japanese song "Scream"!!! heart

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
      • Ultimate Player 200
      • Money Never Sleeps 200
      • Super Tipsy 200
      xChibiGrimreaperx
      keikari-haiku
      xChibiGrimreaperx
      keikari-haiku
      xChibiGrimreaperx

AHH me too! whee haha

LOL and Tae would be like "Hyung! why??? Let me go!" xD I would replay that video all day.. but yes, I really do want Tae's mohawk back crying
      Ugh, I don't know what it is about rappers, but they are just so charming and attractive, especially with deep voices. Sometimes I wonder if some of these rappers are even human.. xD
      Hehe, TOP's "in your face" attitude is so awesome.. he can go from all serious to a real joker so quickly. <3
      Hmm, I don't think I've seen it. send me a link? ^^

Oh! TOP can be an evil Hyung lol ^^
      I actually never liked rappers or rap music but then I discovered Kpop and all that change xD I'm pretty sure that those rappers aren't human. It can't be possible for a guy to be that attractive and that talented and that charming at the same time! xD
      Oh! You need to see it!
      Here's the link:
      BigBang Secret Garden Paradoy[youtube][/youtube]
      Hmm...I couldn't find the one I watched, I guess someone must've deleted it but the link I sent you is good. The only difference is that the link I sent you has BigBang's commentary. I watched the one without commentary but it's all the same xD

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get Items
      Get Gaia Cash
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff
      Gaia's Games