Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Genius

4,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
*Men are nature's portable snoring heaters in winter. They tend to have higher body temperature than that of women

*If a man says "I'll call you," and if he doesn't, he did not forget, he did not lose your number, he did not die, he just did not want to call you.

*Stanford University conducted a study, according to which, other factors being equal, men are as much as 50 percent more proficient than women in solving complicated problems.

Marrying a divorced man, you are being ecologically responsible. In a world where there are more women than men, it pays to recycle.

Don't try to teach men how to do anything in public. they can learn in private; in public they have to know!

Men are funnier and more sensitive than women. About the sensitive thing, if he has built a fire and the last piece of wood does not burn, he gets offended!

Men who are married tend to have a longer life expectancy than those who are single. But they are the ones who are more willing to die (wink).

Guys cannot keep secrets that girls tell them.

Men laugh louder, longer and more frequently than women!

It is said that a man's beard grows fastest when he anticipates sex or thinks about it.

Women don't make fools of men, most of them are the do-it-yourself types.

Give a guy a hanging message, something vague like "You know what?!..uh...never mind!" and he is sure to come to a conclusion which is far from what you are thinking.

What do you call an intelligent man in America? - A tourist.

No matter how strong a man is, he cannot fold a piece of paper (no matter how big) into half more than 8 times.

If you want to get rid of a man and that too, without hurting his masculinity; well it could be a problem.

Most men hate to shop. That's why the men's department is usually on the first floor of a department store, two inches from the door.

Men can read smaller print than women.

On male shirts, the buttons are on the right side, on female shirts the left side.

Men stay good looking while going to bed and wake up still looking good! Wonder how?

Men have a strong passion to change but do not have a will power that strong.

Men love to be the first to read the newspaper in the morning. Not being the first is upsetting to their psyche!

I hope the above facts were enjoyable and not at all offensive. Even if you do find any of them to be offensive, then I would say, Bro! Be a Man!

Punk

Shy Noob

format plis

ll MiLKY ll's Kouhai

You hurt my brain
Much words
/Is an intelligent male and an American citizen
UMMMM

Dapper Lunatic

Enabler

some of these sound like you are bitter 'bout your ex or something

Icy Humorist