guaranteedreplies.jpg

Blessed Girl

17,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
mittiez
can u come up w/ anything better

Do you really agree that they do actually explain how the earth or today came to be from the past?
If the earth was made of hot molten rock nothing would be able to withstand the heat. It would be a 2nd sun. How would water be on earth if there were no clouds?
We evolved through organism/bacteria? Do you really believe that?
If humans were animals, then why aren't all animals intelligent like us?
You can't measure bone or rocks by age it's impossible. Human bones can be stone with water and being in the ground by 14 years.

Witty Conversationalist

Dead Merlin
That's why they're still theories and not fact.

you do realize that a scientific theory is no less true than a scientific law?
by definition, a theory is an explanation of a phenomenon, while a law is a statement of a phenomenon. gravity is a theory friend

Blessed Girl

17,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
Delta Jan
sh0stakovich
mittiez

Do you really agree that they do actually explain how the earth or today came to be from the past?
If the earth was made of hot molten rock nothing would be able to withstand the heat. It would be a 2nd sun. How would water be on earth if there were no clouds?
You can't measure bone or rocks by age it's impossible. Human bones can be stone with water and being in the ground by 14 years.

I only believe in one true god.

Queen Latifah.

Corviknight's Prince

Malevolent Humorist

ITT: Militant "science lovers" bash anyone who doesn't agree with them.

Tipsy Smoker

7,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Blessed Girl

17,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
Delta Jan

Tipsy Smoker

7,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

VSC_Heartz's Wife

Divine Defender

30,225 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Dead Merlin
That's why they're still theories and not fact.

Quote:
A scientific theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world that is acquired through the scientific method, and repeatedly confirmed through observation and experimentation.

Tipsy Lunatic

for someone who isnt on drugs, your deductive reasoning is poor

Magical Senshi

I'm not sure if anyone has realized it, but actual proof in regards of evolution is not one hundred per cent valid as known, the common fact that we evolved from apes to humans was mainly due to the enzymes, now even though there is some connections between the enzymes of humans and apes, it's still not strongly enough to actually show a complete connection. Theories cannot be proven, mainly because of the evidence is not strong enough to back up the claim, while it is possible and is a common teaching, not all theories can be exactly proven true and either one theory is incorrect or the other. The main issue is that it cannot be proven wrong nor true, so I'm honestly surprised by how many people believe it's true/false as there is hardly any sufficient proof for either. In all honesty, I don't know why people would want to believe we're related to apes anyway, I certainly wouldn't. Due to my own personal beliefs and opinions, I don't believe there is a connection at all, as the enzymes are simply not similar enough to be fully proven. Yes, there is a chance that this theory that true or not, but most likely by the time the end result is given, half of us will be dead by then. It's simply too much, why were only a certain amount of apes evolved? That would question what differs us from humans to apes, as if the apes were given some genetic dna, now would they be human? I believe something along the lines is what Science is currently testing.

As for the evolution of the world, it's quite hard to exactly say. I mean, the world happened before humans even existed, so nobody really knows. Proving the big bang theory is probably one of the big theories like the human evolution which is quite ever so hard to prove wrong or right. Just the main issue is that hydrogen - a single atom was believed to create the world, now the bigger issue is where did hydrogen come from? Nobody knows, it just magically appeared out of no where? The second issue is that, there is a required energy to cause a chemical reaction in the first place, now the amount of energy must be huge, more over where did this reaction even take place in the first place? There must have been a matter of space, in which the products existed from, I mean if they existed before hand, where did they gain the energy to react in the first place and how did they begin to exist? It's really something I like to question, but it's otherwise really hard to explain how the world began and I'd really like to know that one day, but it's almost impossible to explain as we're talking about something that had happened before humans existed, even beings existed so nobody can confirm or account as the evidence, over time can and may change, which is the really big tease about life. You have to think outside the box to say if this is really proof sometimes or not. Sure, theories are stupid, most of us know that. But no other theories are known or detailed enough to explain such events, they are possible explanations for particular events and that's most likely why so many people believe in them. If evolution of apes is true, then someone is going to be stupid for not believing in other evolutions as Science is trying to prove another evolution: particular humans were forced to live in aquatic conditions and therefore, evolved into mermaids.

Quote:
A scientific theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world that is acquired through the scientific method, and repeatedly confirmed through observation and experimentation.

Shameless Smoker

you're right
the bible has 0 loopholes

Heart Humorist

11,300 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
They weren't great honestly. There are tons of loop holes, but everything in the world has loop holes or even loose ends that just don't seem to add up.

Let it go, let it go Can't hold it back anymore Let it go, let it go Turn my back and slam the door

And here I stand and here I'll stay Let it go, let it go The cold never bothered me anyway

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff