Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
No events

Welcome to the Castle!
User Image
The Castle rests on a mountain above a forest that flourishes with life which rests in a valley surrounded by large mountain peaks. The waterfall that flows down the side of one of the mountains and then under the Castle is fresh, pure water and the air is crisp, untainted by human pollutions. The walls, ceiling, and floors glow gently with a silver light, dispelling all shadows. The Castle is in a very secluded valley, but creatures can still make the journey if they are brave and intelligent enough to make it. The forest animals around the Castle are protected and watched over by me... This is my home. If you betray my trust, I will warn you three times and then ask you to leave.
The Castle is very large and there is plenty of room for all creatures that wish to enter, the main court has a fountain for drinking and there is plenty of rooms for humans and creatures that wish to stay a while. Dragons and humans are welcomed greatly as well as other creatures. If you are a creature of shadow, I ask that you do not cause trouble in my home. I swore long ago to not eat humans or other creatures that are smart, but I will break my vow to protect the ones that wander into the Castle and become my friends.
There is only one entrance, besides flying in, and it is a pair of enormous doors melted down from gems and diamonds. The doors are fire, shatter, and spell proof, impervious to all impacts from both sides and only come up to half a mile in the walls. To each visitor, they will find the doors are perfect for the size of their character to walk into. The doors open at the touch of body heat and then quickly shut. The outer walls are over a mile high and surround the entire Castle, protective domes can be set when an outer force threatens my home. ((The Castle is basicly a huge and very thick outer silver wall, then homes and little things within and protected by the walls and then the Castle it's self which lies in the center. The Castle is always changing and shifting but things remain in about the same layout.)) The inner part of the castle is open to the sky, with large ledges jutting out from the walls for dragons or other creatures that wish to roost there and the ledges only appear when they are needed. The Castle is made out of stone, gems, metals, and melted marble. There are spells and enchantments in place in the towers and halls to keep the cold and the wind out when terrible weather hits. Drainage is not a problem because of how the stones are laid and because the castle elves keep the drainage holes clean of debris. The rooms and halls are nice and warm, the fires seem to light them selves, and food appears to whoever needs it. The Castle obeys me, the healers listed, and any thread moderators I have on the list. If you try and control the Castle or give it orders while I am either asleep or away, a certain dragon will not be happy with you. I will sometimes give order of the Castle to other characters if I am away or busy, but most of the time I will be here.
The Castle expands and grows for each new arrival and it is always shifting. There is never a dull moment while you are in the Castle and there are plenty of places to claim as your own! With permission, you can walk up to a hall, speak your name and what you need and the Castle will make a room for you. Once you find the room, it will only open to your touch and/or voice.
There is not an inch of the Castle that is not enchanted or imbedded with my own energy. The very Castle is a living thing, the stones each alive and they report to me.
Anyone that wishes to RP is welcome!

Note: This thread was originally a walk in chat thread and evolved into what you see today, the first few pages are when things started to take place and the Castle takes form.

Rules:
1. Obey TOS.
2. No killing or harming another's character, but if you do want to for your RP, then ask the person first. We have healers in the Castle ready to revive the dead. Only a healer can revive. (healers will be listed, if you wish to become one, please send me a PM and we will discuss the topic)
3. No playing 'God Mode'.
4. If you post, I will respond to you, It may take me a while, but I will get to you. If you wish to start an RP with me or one of the other people here, either mention their description, their name, or what they are doing. You will be responded to.
5. Respect other people, do not control other people's characters unless they say you can.
6. No killing characters without giving them a chance to fight.
7. I am highly against swearing, but if you must, then please keep it minimal.
8. No text speak aloud. (few exceptions apply)
9. Anyone is welcome and we all hope to see you enter through the gleaming crystal doors! (they arn't wood because of the fire issue)
10. If someone is in the middle of an RP, don't bud in. If you want to join them, please ask.
11. If someone has bad grammar or spelling, gently tell them how they can fix it and show them how. (if i find you badgering someone bugging them about their spelling or grammar, I will set the four wolf packs at you!) If you can read it, then respond as usual and let the rest of us puzzle it out! (our brains need to be put to use every now and then, no?)
12. We all know that people like to RP through Pm, but please do not advertise that fact here. I can understand it being said in a siggy, but please do not drop in, post to say you want to be PMed for a RP, and then leave.
13. No bumping or spamming to try and get one of the page prizes, your post will be deleted and I will ignore you after three violations of this rule!
16. If you need to say something outside the RP, please post in "()" or "(())".
15. I make the rules. That means they’re subject to change at my own discretion and they will be strictly enforced.. Also, just because this account isn’t online doesn’t mean I’m not watching and posting...
16. There is a reason why the weather and time is listed. Unless I say that there is an eclipse or other astronomical anomalies, then please do not try and say there is so your character has more control. I will delete your post and tell you what you did wrong if you do try to control the weather or time.
17. Please try and keep quote trees down!
18. You can send me anything you want via PM. If it is spam, leave my thread out of it. Anything not a role play entry or not in "(())" or "()" is considered spam and will be deleted. This includes emotes.
19. HAVE FUN AND ENJOY YOUR STAY!

Hello everyone! Now that I know this thread wont die too quickly, I am going to add a few contests:
1. First poster on every hundredth page gets 10k. If it is me, then the poster after me gets the prize.
2. If I post in green, then the first person to quote me will get a prize, it maybe small, but I am working on the gold issue. (The part must say green)
3. (More to come, I am still looking for ideas for contests...)

Alright, things are not doing well in real life at all for me, I may not be able to get on for a while and I think I should make it clear who is in charge in my absence. The following people have either stuck with the RP for a very long time or are mules of those people. If I am absent for more then a day, then these people are to be given respect and are givin the highest control of the castle. NOBODY is to mess with these people, or I will NOT be a very nice dragon when I get back if I am rendered unable to get online for a little while... The following is a list of these people:
1. ewfw99
2. jazzmag
3. kisa99
4. ariana991
5. The_Key_To_Your_Heart
6. Doedaradis
7. Shivalrase
8. scatterglass
9. serpentedorato

If I am absent for more then a day on any of my 9 accounts, these people are in charge. Any messing with these guys will result in my eternal wrath. Get it? Got it? GOOD.

Healers will be posted here. If you are killed in an RP, PM them and they will revive you when they can get on. They do not have the power of one of the people that help me (thread mods) take care of the thread, but they are still to be respected.
1. Rugiagele: She is young elf. She is also a healer's apprentice, who came to the castle because it's a peaceful place and She needs a place to train and gain experience. Gele can both heal and revive. (She will sometimes join and RP and she will post in the thread when she can)
2. Tedi the boredone: He is a young neko and is learning from Ruiagele simple healing. As of now, he is able to stop the bleeding and speed up the natural healing of wounds and cure headaches. Tedi also has a staff that he can use to heal or store energy.
3. ewfw99: She is a master healer, and can heal just about anything. She is a human that knows a lot about healing and she acts as her family sometimes while RPing. Her name is Laura and she can see ailments and auras...
4. A Moonlit Traveler: A mother centaur that has her own strain of magic. She uses the centaur language and her wand to heal just about anything. Her healing cannot compare to Laura's But she is able to heal breaks, sprains, and revive anything. Moon can also heal many other things...

Here will be a list of regulars and bios of the characters they play as as well as to how often they post whether they are Very active (your posts are found on almost every page), Active (still with the thread a lot), Dormant (You havn't been seen in the thread for a little while, but we are hoping for you to come back), Active when needed (Usually applies to mules), or Inactive (If we ever see you post again, it will be considered a small miracle). (if you want to become a reg, send me a pm with your character's name and a bit of background info after you post in at least 10 pages! Or post your characters and the colors you use for them, I will be on the look out. You must post in more then ten pages to become a reg. If I add you to the list and you don't think I covered your character(s), then PM me with what you want the description to read as...)

1. savvycrazy: dragon, prefers to RP in first person. Is ruler and creator of the Castle and of forest surrounding it. She is very territorial of her valley and does not put with any BS in her home. Savvy role plays as the Castle, the castle elves, Savvy the dragon, the wolves around the forest, and Elara who is Savvy's little sister:
Savvy: A silver dragon with a horrible past that watched her Thunder (group of dragons) be slaughtered 150 years ago. She was a hatchling, only a year old and barely old enough to hunt or fly. She escaped after her parents were killed in front of her. In her grief, she learned how to survive and she is only able to speak telepathicly since her dragon mouth is not able to form words very well. Years later, she made a Castle in a valley and uses her own energy to fuel it. She protects her home and loves it greatly. Savvy's bond is Laura (ewfw99) and they depend on each other greatly. Savvy's teeth contain a very powerful toxin that will take down anything, no matter how powerful, the only cure is her tears.
The Castle- The very stones of the Castle are living because of the Life Flame that Savvy tends to and makes sure that the energy is stable and she keeps it stable by letting the Castle and Valley feed off her energy. The Castle is very protective of Savvy as well as all guests. The Castle is connected to Savvy through a telepathic link and sometimes reflects her moods as the walls tend to change colors when she is angry or sad or even weak. The Castle is a large area surrounded by stone and gem filled walls that pulsate silver light, keeping out all shadows. The main doors are made of melted down gems and they are very strong. A shield of energy surrounds the Castle and tends to keep the cold out when terrible weather hits. Almost all creatures that ask for a place to stay are offered a room by Savvy. There is a large open area of the Castle where larger beings can spend there time, but there is also a more smaller and more hospitable area for humans and other humanoid creatures.
Elara, Savvy's little sister. A black dragon with purple wings, black scales, and the attitude of a hatchling. Also a hatchling that is still learning how to be a dragon, no higher then the average human's knees. She has recently learned the basics of flying...
I also role play as the wolves around the Castle, there is about 40+ wolves not including the puppies. The wolves usually keep to them selves and do not attack unless on my orders....
I now also role play as all the elves of the Castle. The elves are about three feet high and almost resemble monkeys in the respects that they have hands on their feet as well as hands for feet. The monkey resembalance ends at the point where their fur is a light green which covers their entire body and they have an extra hand at the ends of their tail that is extremely strong. The elves are intelligent in the respects that they have their own chittering language that they use to communicate, they are able to tell the Castle what they want, and like Sara, they have the ability to learn other languages and mimic other species. The elves have been here as long as Savvy and they are a lot stronger then they look.
Drake- A shimmering cobalt blue male beautifully formed, hatchling of Savvy's. He is a little clumsy, but don't let his looks fool you, he is quite the master at getting into trouble and tends to be the leader of the clutch. (hatched first)
Viper- Shimmering forest green female. Hatchling of Savvy's. Her character is only now showing through and she is slightly spunky and likes to be overly defencive...(hatched second)
Jacob- Pure gold male with light gold under his wings, slightly larger then his siblings. Jacob is quiet, but his siblings don't mess with him because they know he does quite well in a fight. (hatched third)
Mia- Beautiful purple female. Hatchling of Savvy's. Mia is rather unique, she is the smallest of the clutch and is very quiet. She often keeps her head low and stays back when there is any kind of conflict.(hatched fourth)
Adian- Black scales, white spikes and horns. Hatchling of Savvy's Adian goes nowhere without his sister, Sira. Color=taupe
Sira- White scales, black spikes and horns. Hatchling of Savvy's Sira sticks to her brother like glue. Sira and Adian were hatched from the same egg at the same time. Color=Fog
-Active (DUH!)

2. A Moonlit Traveler: A centaur that gave birth to a foal called Felix who has the body of a horse, but the abilities and gifts of a centaur. Moon also plays as Ferren who is a shadow panther that was turned from the Shadow Queen and now serves Moon.
The characters Moon plays are colored as follows:
Moon- A mother centaur that came to the Castle and gave birth to a foal called Felix. She uses the language of the centaurs (Latin, and yes, I do use it for her spells) and her wand to cast spells or enchantments. She is very good at healing, fighting, shielding, and beating evil back with her hooves. Her horse half is white with grey hooves, her human half is a beautiful girl with white hair and piercing blue eyes, she has a small bag that holds anything she needs and she often puts it to good use. She has a room that is filled with straw that the elves clean daily. She uses the showers to keep herself clean and there are special things in her room that she is able to use since she is half horse.
Ferren- A shadow panther that has turned from evil and is now sided with Moon as a friend. He is more then able to fight, and he is made of shadows. Him and Felix often play together when Moon is away.
Felix- Moon's foal. He is white like his mother, and he is able to talk in any language. He is a spunky little thing and often sticks his muzzle where it should not be. All in all; a normal horse foal that can talk and has a knack for getting into trouble.
-Dormant- one of my mules

3. XxDeludexX: Kina, a princess by day, and Lilith, a demon queen by night. Del also role plays with the following characters in third person and uses the colors as listed:
Kina the princess of light
Lilith queen of darkness
Demex dragon of shadows
Levi dragon of light
Erebus hell hound
Del also has brought in a new character called Destiny who has an animal familiar whose name is Vixi and is much more than meets the eye when it comes to being a regular wolf. When Del plays as Destiny, she colors her posts in dark blue. She also role plays in third person.
-Inactive

4. ewfw99: Role plays in both first and third person as a healer and she also has a family of telepathic healers that she also plays as. Laura is one of her characters and Bonded to me as a Rider, I suggest that you do not mess with her or you will become dragon kibble! The characters she plays as are as follows:
Laura- main- master healer and teleporter as well as telepathic and Bonded to Savvy as a Rider.
Larry-brother- energy and magical barriers and telepathic, also a telekinetic.
Doretta-Mother-Healing people and plant manipulation (like Layla off shy high)
Rita-sister- mineral manipulation and sensing
Emily- youngest sister- energy and magical barriers
Moving vines
-Highly active

5. Sarene Midnight Shadow: Sare has a talking falcon called Shey. Sare can bend and control air, fire, water and now earth.Sare is highly skilled in the martial arts. Shey glows blue when in a fight and calls out to his friend to try and help her avoid danger. Sare has a red necklace that carries the last scale of her dragon Bond. From what I know, Sare was bonded to a red dragon called Draco who died long ago. The only reason she is alive, is because her Bond used the last of his life force to make sure she lived on and the burst of magic was used to give Shey the gift of long life and speech, the pair have been traveling ever since. Sare also role plays as Draco. The colors are as follows for the characters she uses:
Sare. A girl with black hair and the build of someone use to traveling hard and long.
Draco. Sare's dead Bond, now residing in the scale that Sare wears around her neck to keep him close.
Shey. Talking falcon that is old and wise.
-Active when needed- one of my mules

6. Phantom Runner: Phantom is a pure white wolf puppy that can talk and respond in any language spoken to her and her coat glows white when shadows are present. Shadows have a hard time approching her because she shines like a star when fighting off evil and shadows. She has recently found her father. Phantom role plays in first person.
Phantom, white wolf puppy.

7. Externae Spatio Centurio: One of the most cruel and evil players here. He is nice to you if you are nice to him, if he isn't then let me know. He is also known as The Faceless One. He enjoys shadows... I am hesitant to let him in the castle because of his dark heart. He also kicks wolf puppies and enjoys shadows, if you meet him in an RP, I can only arm you against his evil and cruelty... You might be able to make him happy with a muffin or two!
-Inactive

8. Doedaradis: Its been thirty years since Doedaradis entered the body he now lives in using a virus that gave him a tail at the price of constant pain. His last life was ended by a hunter group and thus stopping his time as a dragon. Doedaradis plays first person in multiple states and four other characters:
Doedaradis Nighthawk
-Doedaradis' madness
Doedaradis' anger
-Doedaradis' joy
<NOTE: All emotions of doedaradis' are fragments of his soul and can act independantly.>
Sovadis- past life friend of Doedaradis
Seaira- The computer AI on board Doedaradis' mech
Depth- Depth is the demon made from the soul of Orion, Phantom Runner's dead father.
Elven Dredge- Elven is a forty five year old immortal, he got this way from a back fired wish of death. He keeps a pocket watch from his god father that stopped the moment he became undead.
(I don't think he has a name yet)- A young member of the DHG
-Highly active, either on this account or one of his other four accounts: scatterglass, Shivalrase, or serpentedorato

9. Enduring Hope: She is a normal cat when content, but when mad, she turns into a black sabertooth panther with poison spikes. Hope is a fluffy little kitty and gets herself into lots of trouble at the Castle. The two colors she uses while role playing are:
Hope- A little fluffy kitty that is the most lovable thing ever, she has cream colored fur with brown splotches. She is able to talk to humans in any language and she loves to meet new people so long as they do not hurt or anger her.
Endure- The evil side of Hope. When Hope is hurt, angered, or threatened, Endure takes over her body and she transforms into a large black sabertooth panther that feeds off of anger. She has poison spikes on her back that contains a nural toxin that shuts down the body. There is only one cure to her poison which I am not going to disclose at this time. Hope is trying to learn how to control this side of herself...
Active when needed- one of my mules

10. bluestardragon: Not a lot is known about this character.. (but she has posted in way more then ten pages so I am adding her to the reg list! xd Blue, if you want a more detailed discription of your character, please send me a PM! Thanks!)
-Dormant

11. Nikita Ebony: A Rider of old. One of the first humans to be Bonded to a dragon. She also role plays as her Bond, Serephina or Phina for short. Nikita also has been traveling with a Black horse that talks called Ebony who she also role plays as. Nikita's right eye is destroyed because of when and elf queen attacked her and almost gouged out her entire eye with a cursed blade, she has a bit of hair over her ruined eye so that others don't have to see the sight very often and she is very sensitive about it. No matter how anyone tries to heal Nikita's eye, it either comes back tenfold, or it does no good. The blade used to cut Nikita's eye was cursed. Phina has recently rebuild her body and is now active once again. The characters Nikita role plays as and the colors are:
Nikita- Rider of Serephina- A girl with blood red hair and a beautiful body. Also a Rider who's Bond is dead. She is very gifted and talented in fighting and she is no stranger to a blade. An elf queen was trying to cause as much pain as possible to both nikita Nikita's Bond and so the elf cut most of Nikita's eye out with a cursed blade that causes a horrible infection that never heals due to the angry spirit of the elf queen's sister trapped within . When Nikita got away, the elf queen threw the knife and stabbed her in the side which was healed. Nikita still carries the knife. This happened 10 years ago.
Serephina, Phina for short. Friendly but also very defencive of her Rider. Bluish white dragon, 18 feet high, 30 feet long, and a wingspan of 105 feet. Her eyes are a deep grey.
Ebony- a black horse that was bred by the elves and was the steed of the elf queen that destroyed Nikita's eye. After Ebony was hit with the blast of magic from Serephina, the horse helped get Nikita to safety, but in the flight to freedom, the elf queen threw her knife and instead of killing Ebony, she hit Nikita in the side. Ebony cares greatly for Nikita as she has traveled with her for a long time. Ebony is a beautiful black with horse with gleaming black fur and a white star on her forehead, her body is more lithe and graceful then a normal horse and she is able to run faster then the wind for days on end. Being bred by the elves for royalty, she is the best horse that can ever be found anywhere and in a normal sociaty, she would be worth more then whatever gold could buy...

12. Electric Twilight: A white fluffy cat. She is able to talk to humans and she loves to chat. Wonderful little fuzz ball until she looses control of her ability to control electricity! Trinity has just had a litter of kittens and is soon going to be very busy with all five of them...
Trinity: White, fluffy, mother cat.
(I am still waiting on the names and colors of her kits)

13. Relentless Inferno: Calypso is with the guilds, also known as the Hunters. She has recently used the arrows she has to shoot and shock Savvy, enabling them to take the dragon. Among the most dangerous because she has a blade that will slice through anything or anyone... She has black hair and blue eyes with a very athletic build. Don't let her good looks fool you, she is older then your great grandmother! She is also known to be a Rider but not alo't is known about her dragon or what happened. Inferno role plays in first person
Calypso.

14. f0r3stt3chn0: Forest role plays when she can and her characters are fun to get to know! She RPs as both an anthro alligator and a small red dragon and the colors she plays as are as follows:
Emerald is a anthro gator that is very ignorant to modern technology and the terms used in the modern world. She grew up with dragons, never knowing where she came from and where her kind are.
Kirmizi is a younger red dragon with a bite scar that he got when he was a hatchling of two weeks. He now spends his time as a treasure hunter.
-Dormant

15. The_Key_To_Your_Heart: Joshua Stevenson is his name and he is a fox demon he spent most of his life alone so he has few people skills. For a long time he lived in a forest alone and barely went out into the human world ere he would get in to a lot of trouble, not knowing that being different from humans was wrong. He would often use his demon powers when he would run into problems till he found out that using human weapons made him stand out less. He still had trouble with turning into his demon form because it is badly hurt. The forest he once lived in was full of wolfs and he often got attacked so he has a dislike of wolfs. One night the town's people follow him at his home and attacked him in the dead of night. Josh then ran away looking for some new place to live and found the Castle.
- Highly active

16. kisa99: Kisa is a foot tall faerie. She has a foot long vine tail and her wing span is about a foot and a half long. She likes to grow berries. She likes to play tag and goes form 1 emotion to another rather quickly and is a rather sparky little thing...
Kisa
-Active

17. Jazz- elf- She is an Elvin Dragonakin- Elvin bloodlines that are connected to and considered family to Dragons. Her family used to live with dragons in their nest but the nest was destroyed. She was able to get Cloe the hatchling (at the time she was only an egg) out but she thought they were the only survivors. She was lost in limbo for 150 years until she came out of it in Savvy's valley. She is from Savvy's thunder before it was destroyed 150 years ago, but to her it just happened months ago.
Cloe- green hatchling dragon- Cloe is Jazz’s daughter. She is months old and was in limbo with Jazz. She was still 4 days old when they came here. She is Savvy's niece and now Jazz is raising her as her own daughter. She is friends with Elara. Cloe is about knee height and 6ft long. That includes a 2ft tail. She is 3 months old (About human knee height).
Esmeralda- Jazz's dragon spirit- Jazz has 2 spirits and this is 1 of them. It is able to shift her body into a dragon.
Jazz's tattoo- It moves and talks to her. All dragonakin have them they connect them to their dragon family. It is her dragon spirit‘s dormant form as well.
-Active

18. Myth Runekin- this is ultra abridged:
A very very long time ago, myth's home was destroyed by dragons. He made a pact with his deities, that if he then hunted down every single dragon, they would restore his homelands. This is why he hunts. He's been seen rarely throughout history, a mysterious creature that preys upon the mightiest of beasts. much like humans fade into death, dragons fade into myth.

19. ii_IAmSkrillex_ii plays as the following characters:

Alexander K. Drakius- A dragon that is deep within royal blood, Alexander takes lightly to most things. He seeks to find out why he has no memories. His past that he remembers haunts him and he needs help from a significant other to fit the pieces together.
(mate to Savvy)

Dart Feld- A legendary Dragoon, and the rider of Alexander Drakius. He has been with Alexander throughout his entire life, and due to the chaos bond between Dart and Alexander, he cannot die from old age, or be permanently killed. He has a set of magical rings that will allow him to use any element as long as he has the corresponding ring.

Issac Drakius- Younger brother of Alexander Drakius, Issac Drakius is as ruthless as his father, but with much more power. Since the Great War of the Dragons, Issac and Alexander have been at odds, and have constantly been in a power struggle. He has the powers of Darkness, versus Alexander having Light, Dark, Fire, Lightning, Time, and Celestial. He only has to master Wind, Water, Ice and God Form.
-Active

((If I missed you, send me a Pm with your characters, the colors you use for each, and a bio for them. I will copy and post your description to this section of the first post and you will be a reg. Or you already are, but I havn't been able to post anything about you yet! XD))

((Any questions can be asked in this format, I will answer you personally or one of the other thread Mods will answer you with one of their characters))
(when you are saying something outside the thread, please post like this)

There has been some confusion as to the weather and time of the Castle, so I am just going to clear it up as the RPs take place... I am going to try and make the weather reflect both the weather I am having, and my mood and what ever the time or need calls for...

Time: Early night
Weather: Freezing cold, slightly cloudy...
Moon: Full

Personal events: I am a senior in high school, if I do not get online for a little while, I apologize!

Omnipresent Foe

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Whoa, Dragon, watch it!
I grab my towel and wrap it around myself.

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
SongOfSleep
User Image

*I pounce on the brownie and it dissapears down my throat in a flash*
*I nuzzle the human in thanks*
Thank you! Did you make that yourself?

Kitty

26,675 Points
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Jacob 100
get a lyf
0mG

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
Touchable Intern
only one way to find out

*I walk up and nuzzle the new human in greeting*
Hello there!

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
FeIine FataIe
Whoa, Dragon, watch it!

*I hurr in amusement and look at the other humans*

Enduring Healer

12,875 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
hey you landed on my couch crying

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
savvycrazy
FeIine FataIe
Whoa, Dragon, watch it!

*I hurr in amusement and look at the other humans*

I tie it in a tight knot, the towel just above my thigh.
What do you want?

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
Abuela Juju
get a lyf
0mG

*I grin, showing all my teeth which are each longer and thicker then your arm*
Only when you get a Dictionary!

Quick Reply

Submit