No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 >

*~*Bump!!*~*
*~*Bump!!*~*
*~*Bump!!*~*
*~*Bump!!*~*
*~*Bump!!*~*
Bump!
(I'm sorry.I'd donate,but I'm teying to get my friend some elven ears for her birthday.^^ Neither do I have much money to give.Good luck with your quest!)

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
SurrealSadi
Whats everyones favorite band/artist??

You asked the question and I'm going to answer it. I don't want anyone flaming me for certain bands and artists I like. We all have our own opinions and likes and dislikes for music... so don't go flaming other people because they like something that you don't.

Anyway...
My favorite bands would have to be Maroon 5, Ace of Base, Evanescence, Backstreet Boys, and perhaps even Nsync.
My favorite artists would have to be Celine Dion, Britney Spears, Ciara, Pink, Christina Aquilera, and I've lately started liking Vitamin C.
Prof. Moonie
SurrealSadi

You asked the question and I'm going to answer it. I don't want anyone flaming me for certain bands and artists I like. We all have our own opinions and likes and dislikes for music... so don't go flaming other people because they like something that you don't.

Anyway...
My favorite bands would have to be Maroon 5, Ace of Base, Evanescence, Backstreet Boys, and perhaps even Nsync.
My favorite artists would have to be Celine Dion, Britney Spears, Ciara, Pink, Christina Aquilera, and I've lately started liking Vitamin C.

I agree...everyone likes different things...
I like alot of rock music...xX;; Lately,though,I really adore Yoko Kanno...mostly for her song "Inner Universe",which I was I could find online to listen to on the media player.Sadly,I like a few Marilyn Manson songs,I'll admit it.Otherwise,Marilyn freaks me out.xD
I like alot of bands,more than I can really type...

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Kage Kariudo
Prof. Moonie
SurrealSadi

Anyway...

I like alot of rock music...xX;; Lately,though,I really adore Yoko Kanno...mostly for her song "Inner Universe",which I was I could find online to listen to on the media player.Sadly,I like a few Marilyn Manson songs,I'll admit it.Otherwise,Marilyn freaks me out.xD

I used to be mostly into pop and country sort of music. Then some of my friends started having me listen to some songs of other types of music and I've slowing started listening to songs that was usually considered something odd for me to listen to. As for the Marilyn Manson part... sort of reminds me on how I like Micheal Jackson's songs... but the actual person, he creeps me out.
o_o'' >_>....<_<.... >_< BUMP
Prof. Moonie
Kage Kariudo
Prof. Moonie
SurrealSadi

Anyway...

I used to be mostly into pop and country sort of music. Then some of my friends started having me listen to some songs of other types of music and I've slowing started listening to songs that was usually considered something odd for me to listen to. As for the Marilyn Manson part... sort of reminds me on how I like Micheal Jackson's songs... but the actual person, he creeps me out.

Yep.I like alot of japanese music,but before,I usually only listened to pop music...then I got into rock,then I started listening to alot of other things...Found out that I liked them...

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Kage Kariudo

You asked the question and I'm going to answer it. I don't want anyone flaming me for certain bands and artists I like. We all have our own
Yep.I like alot of japanese music,but before,I usually only listened to pop music...then I got into rock,then I started listening to alot of other things...Found out that I liked them...

I like Japanese music too. I used to have some interest it in it before, but then I started getting more into it when I started taking Japanese in school.

Witty Nymph

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces