Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you help??

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 29, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 >

Prof. Moonie
Kage Kariudo

You asked the question and I'm going to answer it. I don't want anyone flaming me for certain bands and artists I like. We all have our own
Yep.I like alot of japanese music,but before,I usually only listened to pop music...then I got into rock,then I started listening to alot of other things...Found out that I liked them...

I like Japanese music too. I used to have some interest it in it before, but then I started getting more into it when I started taking Japanese in school.

^^ Ah,I see.Japanese class would surely be interesting.
"Inner Universe" is the intro for one of my favorite animes,but I'm going to have to order the soundtrack off my computer to get it,since it would not even exist around here.

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Kage Kariudo
Prof. Moonie
Kage Kariudo

You asked the question and I'm going to answer it. I don't want anyone flaming me for certain bands and artists I like. We all have our own
Yep.I like alot of japanese music,but before,I usually only listened to pop music...then I got into rock,then I started listening to alot of other things...Found out that I liked them...

I like Japanese music too. I used to have some interest it in it before, but then I started getting more into it when I started taking Japanese in school.

"Inner Universe" is the intro for one of my favorite animes,but I'm going to have to order the soundtrack off my computer to get it,since it would not even exist around here.

It is pretty interesting, but its really hard to do. So much vocabulary, hiragana, katakana, kanji, grammar, and much much more to try to remember. However, it was the first choice of a language that I wanted to do... so it's all good.
That's cool. Yeah, it sometimes sucks when things you want you wouldn't normally find around here. (For example, Sailor Moon Stars. Yeah, I'm a Sailor Moon fan. 3nodding )
Prof. Moonie
Kage Kariudo
Prof. Moonie
Kage Kariudo

It is pretty interesting, but its really hard to do. So much vocabulary, hiragana, katakana, kanji, grammar, and much much more to try to remember. However, it was the first choice of a language that I wanted to do... so it's all good.
That's cool. Yeah, it sometimes sucks when things you want you wouldn't normally find around here. (For example, Sailor Moon Stars. Yeah, I'm a Sailor Moon fan. 3nodding )

^^ I see.
whee And I like Sailor Moon,myself.I never got to see many of the episodes,though...they stopped airing it around here.
My favorite anime at the point...well,either...Inuyasha or Ghost in the shell:Stand Alone Complex...
Ghost in the shell:Stand Alone Complex is the one that has that song on it.^^ its a really good anime,also...

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Kage Kariudo
Prof. Moonie
Kage Kariudo
Prof. Moonie
Kage Kariudo

^^ I see.
whee And I like Sailor Moon,myself.I never got to see many of the episodes,though...they stopped airing it around here.
My favorite anime at the point...well,either...Inuyasha or Ghost in the shell:Stand Alone Complex...
Ghost in the shell:Stand Alone Complex is the one that has that song on it.^^ its a really good anime,also...

Well, that's cool to know that there's someone on here that likes Sailor Moon. I started becoming a Sailor Moon fan when I was about 10 years old which is about 6 years ago.
Some of the other anime I like are Azumanga Daioh, Fruits Basket, FAKE, Cardcaptor Sakura, Wedding Peach, and much more.
Kage Kariudo
Bump!
(I'm sorry.I'd donate,but I'm teying to get my friend some elven ears for her birthday.^^ Neither do I have much money to give.Good luck with your quest!)

Thank you and good luck with getting your friend ears!! biggrin heart
Prof. Moonie
SurrealSadi
Whats everyones favorite band/artist??

You asked the question and I'm going to answer it. I don't want anyone flaming me for certain bands and artists I like. We all have our own opinions and likes and dislikes for music... so don't go flaming other people because they like something that you don't.

Anyway...
My favorite bands would have to be Maroon 5, Ace of Base, Evanescence, Backstreet Boys, and perhaps even Nsync.
My favorite artists would have to be Celine Dion, Britney Spears, Ciara, Pink, Christina Aquilera, and I've lately started liking Vitamin C.

eek I heart Ace of Base and Maroon 5!!

My favorites: Ingram Hill, Jump Little Children, Muse, Tinkers Punishment, Flickerstick, Howie Day, Travis, Savage Garden, and My Chemical Romance heart
Ragna-san
bump

Thanks for the bumps! wink heart
Prof. Moonie
Kage Kariudo

Yeah, I like Japanese music too biggrin And I hope to take Japanese next year (maybe sweatdrop ) Also, I love your name!!!!! heart
Kage Kariudo
Prof. Moonie
Kage Kariudo
Prof. Moonie
Kage Kariudo

^^ I see.

3nodding I really like the opening song in Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex heart My favorite animes would have to be Wolf's Rain, Inuyasha, and yeah...Sailor Moon wink heart eek all most forgot!! And Full Metal Alchemist heart
*~*Bump!!*~*
*~*Bump!!*~*
*~*Bump!!*~*
*~*Bump!!*~*
*~*Bump!!*~*
*~*Bump!!*~*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers