Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey people out there that love to draw Anime or Manga!!!! Here Is the Place where you can show your artwork and talk about things like that. biggrin Here is a drawing that I made myself.

User Image
I love that drawing nice.

I

LOVE

THAT

DRAWING

SO

MUCH!!! 4laugh

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I love to draw anime and manga!!!!
Here is a picture I finished recently!!!

User Image
Stewie10flakes
Hey people out there that love to draw Anime or Manga!!!! Here Is the Place where you can show your artwork and talk about things like that. biggrin Here is a drawing that I made myself.

User Image

OH MY GOSH! you are talent heart

big blabber generated a random number between 5 and 66 ... 5!

wats the diff between em
i guess i lik both

Dapper Dabbler

10,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
Your so good!! ^^

this is my deviantart account! :3 I you have one, I'd love to see some of your other work!

http://GakuenAlicerox.deviantart.com
cool drawings
awww there cute i love them 3nodding heart heart

1,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
Nice drawing smile
the neck is kind of small and the shoulders are kind of wierd
But other then that is brilliant 3nodding
very cute. i draw and read and watch anime/manga. The bubble is really cute. Shes looks like the average teenager in princess form blaugh

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I hate drawing anime. It's cheap, and there's no satisfaction in copying another artist's style. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Popular Gaian

7,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
Fictional Like Truth
I hate drawing anime. It's cheap, and there's no satisfaction in copying another artist's style. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

One shut up. First of all you can make diffrent characters. Second its no diffrent then copying a drawing of a person or cartoon like those famous disney movies.

Btw love the drawings wink
I only draw chibi animals so from this to that AWESOME!

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Fictional Like Truth

dude seriously....there are sooo many different types of anime/manga styles that you can draw! NO ONE draws the same exact hair or eyes or body...its just like normal drawing...i dont see a difference....
RoxanaRose22
dude seriously....there are sooo many different types of anime/manga styles that you can draw! NO ONE draws the same exact hair or eyes or body...its just like normal drawing...i dont see a difference....

The fact that you can change the shape of the hair and eyes means nothing; you're still all using the same symbols and stylizations, without really understanding why they look the way they look.

If you want to be good at drawing anime people, you have to learn to draw real people first. Going straight into anime drawing without a good understanding of the basics will result in awkward, derivative artwork with no personality or depth.

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
ninota
RoxanaRose22

The fact that you can change the shape of the hair and eyes means nothing; you're still all using the same symbols and stylizations, without really understanding why they look the way they look.

If you want to be good at drawing anime people, you have to learn to draw real people first. Going straight into anime drawing without a good understanding of the basics will result in awkward, derivative artwork with no personality or depth.

yeah i no that! i took normal art classes to get down the body anatomy! You def need to know how to draw real people in order to understand how to draw manga. Thats the same for any other kind of drawing!! Like fantasy or abstract!

Im just saying that you shouldnt label "Anime" or "Manga" drawing as lame or stupid. It is just a different form of media that a lot of wanna-bes like and maybe suck at it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff