Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
hmm i prefer manga cause it can be brutal as possible! xp
by the way! good work! 3nodding
I cna't believe this is still here after 10 pages.

PLEASE shut this down. and take it up in the Art Discussion
this does NOT belong herre.

My god.
_iSantaQueen
I cna't believe this is still here after 10 pages.

PLEASE shut this down. and take it up in the Art Discussion
this does NOT belong herre.

My god.

the rules

Post things that you actually want serious feedback on and have put effort into.
Picture Post is a place for members to get serious comments and critiques on their artwork. Posting art that you don't care about is not fair to users who actually want help with their art and users who are providing critique. A ten-second MSPaint doodle is not considered acceptable to be posted in Picture Post. It's not funny, and can be considered spamming or trolling.

Posting artwork implies that you want criticism.
Not everyone will like your art, and many of them will say so bluntly. If you want your art and your posts to be taken seriously, try to understand the feedback that is given you rather than immediately dismissing any critique that you don't like.

This is a Picture Post thread, not an AD thread. People are posting pictures, and other people are giving feedback on said pictures. This is what Picture Post is for.

The only reason this has dragged on for so long is the fact that they're all reacting to the feedback and negative comments like spoiled children.

Seriously, if you guys were posting your doodles here hoping to get nothing but asspats and compliments, maybe read the forum rules before you post next time?
Though animation may be some what the same looking atleast its fun to do. Honestly as long as Im having fun, it doesnt matter. ^_^
Awwwww looks really cute! 4laugh
These are drawings that I have made

User Image
User Image
User Image

IRL Fatcat

xXOrangeLilyXx
this is rediculous guys stare

who cares about how other draw. if you love it, then do it! and you simply have to encourage tem to emprove, not stomp over they're hard work, and telling them that what they're doing is all wrong. That really crushes a persons self esteem sometimes sad

and some people draw just because they love it, and some people create pieces that express an emotion they are feeling or maybe even someone elses. its also being able to create something beautiful out of almost nothing. i believe art is all of these things.

i started drawing only anime, and man did i suck O.o and my anatomy was WAY off. but for years i kept drawing and drawing, and my proportions improves SO much. of course, its not PERFECT but i can see the improvement and im proud of myself. and only now, 7 years later, next semester ill be taking an art class that focuses only on human anatomy.

i believe that the more you continue to draw the more experience and knowledge you gain, and you improve so much if you keep at it. of course, art classes can help alot as well, but i like being able to start off on my own, like i did :3

and please dont bash artists. there are many kinds of artists out there, and i want to be one of them. not every artist thinks the same or sees things the same way. artists see the world differently. or so i've been told by many people.

anyway, i think if a person tries their very best at making something, whether it be anime, realism, abstract or whatever, i think its great, and you should be praised for you efforts, but still continue practicing. its never too late to learn something new 4laugh

I love you ;u;

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Choco_Slushie
Fictional Like Truth
I hate drawing anime. It's cheap, and there's no satisfaction in copying another artist's style. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

One shut up. First of all you can make diffrent characters. Second its no diffrent then copying a drawing of a person or cartoon like those famous disney movies.

Btw love the drawings wink
I only draw chibi animals so from this to that AWESOME!

Your logic is incoherent. *shakes head* Oh, BTW, terrible drawings.
Hey you cant draw any better OK I WORKED VERY HARD ON THIS s**t AND YOU SAY HORRIBLE DRAWINGS!!!!! IM GOING TO BAN YOUR GAIA FOREVER AND I CAN.yOU CAN STOP ME [

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
How can you ban someone for giving their honest opinion? Thank gawd you're not a mod. I can only imagine the irresponsible way you'd handle such situations since you'd be too self-absorbed to consider a fair alternative to your problems. Anyway, I'm sorry that you worked so hard for nothing. Just practice harder and harder and harder so that one day you can become an amazing artist then completely rub my face in it.

PS: I can draw better.
u dont know how i draw i have lots of them

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Stewie10flakes
u dont know how i draw i have lots of them

Hush now. Children are meant to be seen not heard. By the way, no matter how many drawings you have, you're still a terrible artist. I scoff at your attempt to "make art." Quit lurking, you big failure, and just quit already. You'll save yourself much humiliation that way.

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I just realized that I inadvertently caused a forum war for almost ten pages because of a little, thoughtless troll comment. What a proud moment for me!

Besides that, many amateur "anime artists" (I'm talking about the American high school weaboos) try to copy another artist's style, and it's appalling how generic, cheap, and uninteresting their artwork looks. It's also funny how they expect many comments for their "abilities," but it's just easier if I shoot down their hopes and dreams before their false aspirations grow. Example case: this forum and Stewie10Flakes. She should quit immediately because no amount of practice will ever help improve her work. She'd be better off working as a social worker in a state school. Maybe she'll get stabbed in the stomach by a retard with an IQ of 68 when she's pregnant with her first child. Wouldn't that be oddly convenient, hmm?
...your point..... umm...is your art in the art muesum? Mine is...is your art all over school..? MINE IS did you get 10 trophys for being the most artistic person in your state/.. I DID DAMIT!!!!!!!! ..so what know you dont even know how I draw ok.... those are drawings i gave to people....my real master piece is at home....AND NO ONE CAN BEAT IT DAMIT!!!!!!!
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒███▒▒▒▒██
▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓█▒██▓▓▓██▒█▓▓█
▒▒▒▒▒█▓▒▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒▒▓█
▒▒▒▒▒█▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓█
▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓█
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓█
▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▒▒█▓█▒▒▓▓▓▓█
▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▒▒▓▒▒███▒▒▓▒▒▓▓█
▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▒▒▓▒▒▒█▒▒▒▓▒▒▓▓█
▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█