Welcome to Gaia! ::

no
but i would love to
heart

-II My lovely Doll II- generated a random number between 0 and 1 ... 0!

Angelic Kitten

i mostly collect cosplay itema XD
dunno if i have that many XD
oh and i love bleach so maybe if i came across to anything related to it, then i'll buy it xd

Obsessive Shoujo

18,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Cool Cat 500
I do, I technically have 15 but 2 of them aren't displayed because 1. I bought off ebay and it is legit but its super tiny and the stand is horrid so I just don't even care about it and 2nd one is in my draw it broke but I never did like it in the first place a friend gave it to me a year or so ago because they didnt care for it much it's honestly ugly, bulky and falls over easily which is why it broke..

Now I got some new ones in the mail yesterday! one of them being in the Cu-Poche line but sadly the right arm elbow joint snapped so easily when I was trying to change poses so I'll have to buy a second one to replace the arm... but it can wait , it can still be displayed because it has a crossed arm set so i'll use those until I can get a replacement.

I also have a bunch of stuff on pre-order, at first I honestly started with the mentality I'll just get a few and I probably wont care much about them but I wanted 1 of my favorite characters at least and well... yeah now I want to avidly collect them +_+

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
i do...
....i have over 400 now...

_:'D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff