Eloquent Elocutionist

7,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
It's like I lost all feeling.
I thought I was making progress.

I thought I was getting better.
I don't know, a lot of what you say seems farfetched, but you know where your priorities are at. You're more entertaining then anyone else to close up with as well.

Dapper Hunter

User Image
Ƭħε ρεηɗυℓυϻ sϮιℓℓ sωαʏs ϝѳʀ ʏѳυ,
$υcħ αrε Ϯħε ɗαʀκs ħεrε Ϯѳ sħѳω ʏoυ, cħιℓɗ ιn α cѳʀηεʀ,
Ϝαℓℓεη ϻιʀʀѳʀs, αℓℓ κιηԍɗѳϻ ιn cιηɗεʀs.

It smells like toast in my room and I don't know why.
Really am hoping she isn't there or that she's at least leaving early today. Not someone I really want to deal with right now. I don't really want to deal with management or morning shift's complaints today. The way they left the place yesterday was unacceptable.

Eloquent Elocutionist

7,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Apparently the Against Me! Frontman is going to become a Frontwoman.

Props to her.

Shady Kitten

10,425 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
So, when we're out of high school, he's dying his hair blue and I'm going to dye mine pink.
This will work.
Then we'll both find jobs at extremely liberal places and live happily ever after.

Lol.
Mostly it just feels like we'll be in high school for the rest of our lives.

Hotel Detective

22,975 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Occupational Hazard 500
Haha..
Ha...
The insecure person in me takes your lack of response to my question as a no.
That kind of hurts.

Obsessive Lovergirl

Oh my god. Seriously? You called ME trailer trash?

There's nothing good about you. All you do is look for pity.

You're not nice, you lied to me about going to college to make yourself seem "better" or whatever, you threaten suicide over every little thing, you called me a liar when you're the one that lies constantly, you're not attractive, and you're just a bad person in general.

There's literally nothing good about you. I'm not even saying that trying to be mean - I'm just stating a fact.

You've broken who knows how many girls just for the hell of it and you still try to get pity.

No one ******** pities you, you pathetic little boy.

And I'm not trailer trash. Look up the definition of it. "Lower-class white people, typified as living in trailers."

I'm not the richest person in the world, but there's no way in hell I'd be considered lower-class. And you would, on top of everything else. So why the hell would you throw THAT insult around? e__e

******** idiot.

I was nice to you, I was patient, and I put up with all your s**t. Even when you hurt me repeatedly just for the hell of it.

Well, you know what? ******** you. You ******** sick b*****d. You can rot in hell for all I care, you're nothing to me. And I hope you know that.

You still lied in the end. Everything was a ******** lie. Do you even know how to tell the truth?

My god. I didn't lose it on you like I probably should have. I kept calm and stayed level-headed so I wouldn't hurt you. Yet you still were a complete ******** a*****e to me when I didn't deserve it.

But whatever. You can go be someone else's problem. You aren't worth my time to even think about now.

Just don't you dare hurt Anthony again like you did. He's the only friend you have and he puts up with too much s**t from you. Buying you things, being there every second when you need him, and not getting mad when you use the things that are most painful to him to hurt him.

If you say s**t like that again, I'm going to find out, I promise you. And when I find out, I will ******** destroy you without a second thought.

Obsessive Lovergirl

Okay. Now no more being angry.

Hm. I want to skype with him tonight, when I actually have makeup on for once.

He makes me feel pretty without makeup, though. It's the first time that's happened.

I really do want him to see me when I look "nice" though. I'd probably feel better then.

And I get to talk on the phone with him tomorrow.. And maaaybe Friday if my parents work.

ldskfjslfs. I'm excited. He's so fun to talk to.

I need to make him sing for me, though..

Fashionable Lunatic

I wish this training crap would go quicker, this is a complete waste of time, installations should not be this slow...and its eating in my time to spend with her - 0 -;;

Hotel Detective

22,975 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Watching a batch of Access lives I haven't seen before to try and stay in a peppy mood.

Damn Hiro, those pants are really ugly.
What the ******** were you thinking?
That's such a cute top though.

I wanna borrow it. emotion_donotwant

Lunatic

yum_tea
When I was leaving the building after my meeting today, someone called out "twin".
I'm fairly certain it was directed at me, which means the person was either someone I went to school with over a decade ago who has forgotten my name or a stranger that has seen me with my sister.
Either way, "twin" is neither my name nor something I respond to; especially when it comes from an unfamiliar voice.

Shy Hellraiser

the avengers was amazing.
i want to see it again and again and again.
everything about it was perfect.
and all the boys were extremely dreamy.
so swoon worthy.

Hotel Detective

22,975 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
As it stands, Beyond the Second-D. is the only song that I actually like from the new single.
It's the only track that even remotely sounds like them.
This live for it is so peppy and adorable and they're just being so cute together and sdklfjsdfljslfkjls fsdflskfjslfj he kissed him on the cheek. D'aaaaaaaw.

Stay together forever, please guys?
You're too precious for this world. ;3;

Hotel Detective

22,975 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
I guess growing up and growing away is a part of life, I just didn't think it'd happen this fast and seem so impossible to stop.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff