Beloved Egg

the party was so much fun!
wayne always manages to take awesome pictures. whee

Unforgiving Explorer

11,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Flatterer 200
I want to play a game: the rules are simple.

* All you have to do is sit here and talk to me; listen to me.

It's time to start our game:
                          I wish people wouldn't ask me about the father of my child.
                          It's a very touchy subject.

We're not together..
                          but then I'm reminded of this all the time.
                          My friends that are pregnant are still with the father of the baby.

Sad to confess, but that makes me very mad.. not even, very jealous and upset.
                          They don't know what they have and sometimes, I just want to tell them to hold on to that. Make it work out for the best, because it's hard not having that person there. My child isn't even here but the emotional stress you feel knowing that you're not with the father is hard, because it's not a "family." Granted you don't actually need him there to be a full family, but for that family figure, it's different.

I just wish people would understand what they have. This is one lesson I can honestly say I learned the hard way. All those times I told people I wish I never had parents when those people didn't have them, and I did. It's different. The same situation, but in a different aspect. They have something I don't, when I had something they didn't. It makes all the difference.

I just wish people wouldn't ask me about him. That they would respect the fact maybe I don't want to talk about it. It's not anybody's business anyway.

I will say that to the mothers who faced pregnancy alone, I don't know how you do it, but I look up to that the most. Specially now that I know what it's like.

You think it is over, but the games have just begun.

Demigod

笑っちゃおうよ BOYFRIEND
i was such an innocent child...

thank you bel !!
emotion_kirakira
top_spy
I miss you.
And I miss us, too.

Briethell's Senpai

Duck

13,650 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
My... Grandmother is dying?

Literally 72 hours to live, they said.

I... I don't know how to react.

Briethell's Senpai

Duck

13,650 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Quote:
i hope your grandmother pulls through. if not, my thoughts are with you.

- dotjp

Thank you.

I mean, she's had bad falls for the past few years now, because she refuses to not work, but she was tougher than steel and always healed up and tried again. She hated being forced to stay in bed and was always ready to get back out there.

But. I was told she's in a coma, and my grandpa said that she didn't want to be put on life support, or feeding tubes, or anything like that at all.

I don't know what's going on in my mind right now.

Unforgiving Explorer

11,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Flatterer 200
I want to play a game: the rules are simple.

* All you have to do is sit here and talk to me; listen to me.

It's time to start our game:
                          On top of it, everyone around me is getting married and treated like they deserve.

Where is my chance to be treated like that..?
                          A part of me feels like that should be me but it's not.

Then I start to think that maybe I'm not meant for any of that. The happiness and appreciation of another human. No matter how much I wish it was me, it never is.

It really does get to you after a while.

At one point, I was engaged and lost it all because he was a fool and threw it all away. Maybe, it wasn't him, maybe it was just me that wasn't good enough to take that place. I don't know.

Maybe I'm just being silly but when you've always dreamed of it and it happens around you everyday, you kind of start to think that it's not meant for you, that you're not aloud too have what you wanted for so long.

You think it is over, but the games have just begun.
someday.
someday i'll have a cat of my own.
and a dog.
;c

Beloved Egg

we got home from our respective parties,
staggering and struggling out of our clothes.
we didn't have sex. just lay together, giggling and messing about.
i was so happy!

now i'm hungover, but it's alright.
wine doesn't affect me too badly.

Dangerous Codger

I wish that we hadnt parted ways the way we did.

youre someone Id love to have in my life.

Briethell's Senpai

Duck

13,650 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Size one post, because I know how upsetting things like this can be, and I don't want to just throw it out for anyone to skim through and get upset any.

We're getting ready to go over to the hospital now.

I'm not very good with deaths. Not in the sense you'd think, either. I always feel terrible for not crying. I think it's more important to celebrate the person was, and the good they did, and remember that nothing will ever change that you loved them, and that they'll always be in your heart. Yes mourn that they are gone, but appreciate the fact that they were there.

I love my grandmother, and she hasn't passed away yet. She's fallen more times than I can count in the recent years, but she always gets back up and heals up, then tries to go to work again. She's one of the toughest women I've ever met.

She's so nice, and sweet, and just wants everyone happy and safe. But that's the problem with the Fosters. When something bad happens, everyone turns to their coping mechanisms. For most of them, it's drinking. My grandmother was harder than anyone on my Dad for drinking too much, which is probably my least favorite thing about him. And with all of the stress of the move in progress that he's doing, and work and kids, and now this? I'm terrified that he'll drink himself to death too.

Grandma and I always bonded, because we'd sit on the outside of the family, and watch, and worry, and care. We were the quiet, calm ones, while everyone else was so loud and crazy. She often hugged me and thanked me for being "the only great Foster". She'd say, "Yeah everyone else is alright and good, but you're the great one. Well. You and me are."

People pass away. That's what happens. And personally, if she does pass away, I will be sad. I will miss her. But I will never forget her, and I'll always love her. Because I know exactly how she'd expect me to react. Calmly and quietly. And I know how she'd expect everyone else to act. Loud and crazy. I just hope the rest of the family is going to be okay. Mainly my Dad.

Beloved Egg

thanks for the crushtaaag! 4laugh

Friendly Genius

6,925 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Κάνε ότι μπορείς.
Με την ησυχία σου.

Adorable Kitten

I hope waiting to text her was the right idea.
                  I didn't want to come across as overbearing but I also didn't want to seem like clingy or creepy or anything.

I always feel like I suck at TF2.
                  Like I guess I'm just not used to playing games where dying in kind of an inherent part of the game play.
                  I feel like I suck.
                  I think I make a good Heavy but he's so slow and it's frustrating.
                  Especially when dealing with Scouts and Spies.

I really need food but I don't want to get up and put a shirt on.
                  /college boy problems

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces