Popular Tycoon

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
thinking back on all my past relationships,
it's strange to think how you can be with someone
and when you lose them, a few months later
they just don't stir anything inside of you.
you don't feel any love or any pain, and you
barely even remember the period they were in your life.
you never had them. they never had you
you just know the things that make that person angry,
and they know what makes you cry.
other than that you're just strangers.

Beloved Reveler

12,075 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
----

I want to read some really good Hunter x Hunter fanfics
but holy ********
there are so many with shota,
ships that i don't ship,
or gore.
the ******** is wrong with this fandom

----

Popular Tycoon

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
dealing with insurance companies and the rest of my adult responsibilities is so difficult emotion_drool
can't i just be 5 years old again?
Everything from my hips down hurt.
Hand prints on my a** cheeks, and scratches from his nails.
The rest is pretty self explanatory...
I am playing my favorite game of "Where the ******** did that bruise come from?"
Majority of it is him, but there is a lot from me slipping on ice in parking lots, and from work..
But now it's mainly him.
Working out is gonna be a pain now.
At least in the house.
Can't expose my chest, back, or legs.

o sister's Bae

Hilarious Otaku

The wonders a haircut can do for the self-esteem. I finally don't feel like I look totally twelve. Maybe fourteen now. Whoopie.

-x-

Don't have many plans for my birthday. Friday, the day before, we're supposed to be getting subs and caramel popcorn and setting up the living room to be a movie theater and watch Big Hero 6 and then Saturday, my birthday, I'm supposed to marathon the LOTR series with J.

I dunno. I didn't feel like doing much really. People keep asking what I want for my birthday and I just kinda shrug it off. It really feels like another day, nothing special or grand. My eighteenth birthday was special because it meant going to England and not having to ask permission to do everything.

Everything after that feels so... bland.

Timid Seeker

I had a crush on a girl for awhile. Then when I got busy with school, those feelings went away pretty quickly, and it doesn't bother me at all just being friends with her.

I used to always pathologize that, and look for the reasons in myself or someone else as to why my feelings were so inconsistent. I guess I'm the type of person who needs to focus on what's right in front of me. That could be coming from a place of trauma, but it could also just be a personality trait. And in these circumstances, it's not necessarily a bad thing.

I feel like I spent so much time trying to fix something that can't change, that I missed out on the things I truly could work on. I wish I had realized it sooner and spared a lot of trouble.
At least I know now that a long distance relationship will never work out well for me, heh.
I guess I won't be hearing from you tonight at all...
pretty much not at all until Wednessay, maybe.
I feel alone..I miss you..

Timid Seeker

You know that image of the manly man with a big beard who shaves and suddenly looks like a child? Experienced that feeling for the first time today.
Asked a friend, and she confirmed that now that my facial hair isn't as patchy, I look older/better with facial hair than without. And since I dislike shaving too often because it irritates my face, I guess this means I'll be letting my facial hair grow for awhile.
Even though becoming more masculine is certainly welcome, I still struggle with changes in terms of feeling like my body is mine, or fits within a standard of attractiveness that I'll likely never achieve as a transguy.
Anyway. May my beard become even more glorious with the passage of time, and may I not feel like I'm doing something wrong by letting that happen.

Sora-no-Woto's Kouhai

Omnipresent Wolf

I wonder how I'll sleep without using rain sounds there. .w. I mean it relaxes me...I know he has his asmr stuff, but rain sounds + abandon Japan trail walks are my asmr. I'm weird...but it's better I cope with issues sleeping naturally since I don't trust taking those damn pills, they gave me horrible dreams after and I was extremely tired. ******** it, I'll pop my headphones in after he passes out, he'll never know > w>
What a response... ******** you. A text takes maybe 5 seconds to send letting me know you're okay.

********. Not worrying about you any more while you're gone.

Menacing Lunatic

"Does this to every girl.."
You sure know how to break a woman.

♚=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=♕
User Image
The Screams All Sound The Same

Enduring Spirit

teennick your 90's lineup is bullshit.

but i still watch it anyways. rolleyes

Hotel Detective

22,975 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400