Before I speak in hurt or fear, 0.055032585083273 5.5% [ 152 ]
Before I build that wall of words, 0.041998551774077 4.2% [ 116 ]
Tell me: did I really hear? 0.10028964518465 10.0% [ 277 ]
Words are windows, or they're walls, 0.09703113685735 9.7% [ 268 ]
They sentence us, or set us free. 0.06118754525706 6.1% [ 169 ]
When I speak and when I hear, 0.029688631426503 3.0% [ 82 ]
Let the love light shine through me. 0.27262853005069 27.3% [ 753 ]
Total Votes:[ 2762 ]

Conversely, if someone wants a child, good for them. I'm not knocking it, it's just not/and pretty sure NEVER will be for me. And I am perfectly happy with that.

Cat

Deojack
I honestly really do not ever want children. The idea has never been appealing. In fact, it's horrifying. I've had actual nightmares, multiple times, about getting pregnant/having a child.
I just really don't want one. It's not my cup of tea.
The sad fact is is that people don't respect that.
I feel like s**t. There's a commercial for proactive, and it was talking about starting the new year with clear skin, and having an easier time getting into a relationship.
I have acne, and the fact that those commercials are constantly on lowers the little self esteem I have left.

It's the same for weight loss commercials. I'm not in the best of shape, but hearing constantly about looking better if you're skinny and being ridiculed if you're not, makes me feel shitty. It ends up triggering me, and those commercials are everywhere. So are the advertisements. Magazines, tv, radio, posters etc.
It's hard to avoid seeing those things, and all it does is hurt people's feelings.

Hotel Detective

22,975 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Occupational Hazard 500
comme des enfants
Deojack
I honestly really do not ever want children. The idea has never been appealing. In fact, it's horrifying. I've had actual nightmares, multiple times, about getting pregnant/having a child.

Sora-no-Woto's Kouhai

Omnipresent Wolf

Honestly, I need to go see a gyno. I should have seen one awhile ago, but I know it'll be too late to get birth control and have it work completely before I visit my boyfriend. If sex happens, we've talked about buying condoms and whatnot, but my dad wants me to buy some in case. I'm lucky that my parents are cool about sex, they always tell me that I'm an adult and it's my choice just as long as I don't come back with a baby or a STD. I I'd rather be safe and than sorry, so I'll plan a visit to the gyno this month and maybe have the visit happen in April. Thanks to the conversation in dls, I'll rule out an IUD and stick with pills.

Astounding Galaxy

i feel horrrrrrrrrible.
i started sneezing a lot the day before we came home, but i thought i was just feeling allergic to something random but ever since i've gotten home my nose has been running like crazy, i sneeze every five minutes and i have all this pressure in my head plus a small cough.

it sucks a*****e. i guess that's what happens when i go from one country to another and experience a 50 degree temperature difference all at once.

Astounding Galaxy

there was the most annoying ******** baby ever on the way home and i know this is "rude" but i wanted to punch it.

it had an ear infection i guess, so it wouldn't stop crying. it was SCREAMING right in front of me for seven hours straight. it was throwing up it was crying so hard and it was the worst fight of my life. neutral kids are so annoying.

Enduring Spirit

I need to get a refill on my spray but I have a feeling my parents didn't leave the flex spending card at home.

Really don't want to go a week without it. Woke up feeling like I couldn't breathe. It's amazing how much that stuff makes a difference.

Wealthy Businesswoman

best way i got rid of my acne was just washing my face with hot water & neutrogena ultra gentle cleanser after rinsing all that off, rinse with ice cold water and it closes up your pores
do it before you go to bed and when you wake up your face feels ******** amazing and it cleared up my face within a night.

helps sooooooo much.

altho i'm getting stress pimples right now and i hate it

Cat

I think I just finished my paper. Officially this time.

Yaaaaaaaaay.

D O U 3 T's Queen

Magical Senshi

ive stopped posting about anything gender related for the last few years. No one ever respected it. They call me Matt, sure. But if I ever told them anything else they ignored it.
I've only ever had one girlfriend ask me of it was was okay to call me their girlfriend (which is it but still) and people who used to call me by my preferred pronouns decide I don't go by them anymore so stopped. I give up. I'm never gonna be able to identify in person so it doesn't even matter.
I'm in a bad mood.
Leave me alone
Okay so I guess I'm going to do some cardio and then take a shower. Baby steps.
I think a couple guys were checking me out the other day. I don't want to assume, but possibly they were?
They were nerdy and gross though, and I know that's rude, but ew.

Bashful Bookworm

Briethell
comme des enfants
Deojack

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff