Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Its Gaia's #1 Meme it has existed for years now and just gets re-sent every so often to random Gaians, lol

Caring Friend

I got it like a year ago xd

Heart Wrangler

Giesta
Its Gaia's #1 Meme it has existed for years now and just gets re-sent every so often to random Gaians, lol

aw, okay
i've was on hiatus for a couple years and came back a few weeks ago, so I've never heard of it lol

Glittering Garbage

sexicorn
the more i see this chain letter the more im convinced its some kind of weird fetish thing

I was thinking the same thing lol

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

I've gotten it twice.

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
ashoolay
Giesta

aw, okay
i've was on hiatus for a couple years and came back a few weeks ago, so I've never heard of it lol

Oh its fine, things have chamged a lot in the last little while, infaltion is crazy, annoucments and selling stupid stuff to much, even new Gaia site for +18. sigh

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
lol me I replied that PM seriously OuO hehe

Heart Wrangler

Giesta

Oh its fine, things have chamged a lot in the last little while, infaltion is crazy, annoucments and selling stupid stuff to much, even new Gaia site for +18. sigh

yeah sweatdrop i'm trying to pretend that my comeback isn't wasted and Gaia is not falling apart

Heart Wrangler

o-Masked Desires-o

;o it was you!

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
ashoolay
o-Masked Desires-o

;o it was you!

hahahaha yes well im bored and thought its true though hahahahaha

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
ashoolay
Giesta

yeah sweatdrop i'm trying to pretend that my comeback isn't wasted and Gaia is not falling apart

I know, it is sad the way Gaia is now and this new site is disgusting, sweatdrop

Heart Wrangler

Giesta

I know, it is sad the way Gaia is now and this new site is disgusting, sweatdrop

i'm hoping that the outrage that the new site has caused will wake Gaia management up. but they don't care about inflation, soo...

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
ashoolay
Giesta

i'm hoping that the outrage that the new site has caused will wake Gaia management up. but they don't care about inflation, soo...

I know I do hope so as well,.it is a glorified Gaia/ Facebook/ Teen Dating Site all in one mess scream

I know they dont care about the inflation sadly, sweatdrop

Demonic Senshi

11,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
sexicorn
the more i see this chain letter the more im convinced its some kind of weird fetish thing

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

That mean person put laxatives in brownies emotion_0A0 How could he??? crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out