People Count

+1 1 100.0% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 41 42 43 > >>

Feisty Duck

Ducky's Monthly Sponsorship
or D.M.S. (a charity)

Welcome to my front page.

You can call me Ducky. I've been around Gaia for awhile and have done a few charities in the past but I have found that I run out of gold very quickly because I try to give to everyone. This time I have decided that I am going to do this very differently.

Each month, I will choose a Gaian, who has been nominated or entered themselves, to receive a sponsorship from me. At the end of the month, this person will be sent a combination of a base amount of gold plus all of my monthly earnings! The base is currently 1 billion, which will allow for me to keep this open for awhile.

I will not be posting a list of those nominated/entered. If you don't hear back from me, it is because you or your nominee is on the list for the possibility. You do not have to re-enter and you can nominate more than one person. Names will be re-entered each month when I am choosing who will get it.

There are some requirements to qualify that we will go over in the next post.

SEE BELOW FOR CURRENT CONTESTS (in green)

Feisty Duck

Entrant Requirements

Requirements

1. Nominee must have a quest thread that is more than a month old.
2. Nominee must be a regular poster on Gaia.
3. Nominee must keep track of their progress for what he or she is questing. It does not have to be updated often but it must be somewhat up to date when entering/nominating. I am pretty loose on this however.
4. Nominee must follow the rules. Both the short list that follows and Gaia's TOS and general rules.

Ducky's Rules

1. Ducky reserves the right to change these at anytime without notice.
2. Be civil to each other. If you make someone else feel unwelcome in this thread, then you can just pack it up and go on home.
3. No whining, complaining, or moaning about Ducky or this thread. I may not choose to post much here or respond to you; that means nothing. If you don't hear back and I have been on the site, then I saw whatever it was and will either get back to you or do not need to. If I haven't been on in a few days, then I probably had something more important happening in my real life.
4. On the other hand, fake flattery will get you nowhere. I am choosing who gets sponsored through contests, polls, and random selection. You could become a great friend and still never wind up getting a monthly donation. I'm not being a jerk. I'm just being fair.
5. Do post here frequently. I will probably run contests more as this thread picks up and if you are a regular you will have some advantages. Regulars to the thread may get extra chances at being sponsored or getting random donations, as well.
6. ONE sponsorship per GAIAN! Do not even ask on a second account for a sponsorship because, if I find out, I will take both accounts off the list. Let's just all play fair.
7. This isn't a rule, just fyi. I will not be doing this during the months of December and April. I may have contests during these months but I will be using my earnings differently during these two months. (Dec=giving gifts and Apr=birthday month, irl)

How to Apply

Send me a private message with the name of your nomination or your own username if you wish to be considered. Please, put a link to the relevant quest thread in the message. I will then be looking through the past posts and threads to ensure that the entrant meets the requirements.

Feisty Duck

This Month Is...

December

The entrant who will be sponsored this month is:
CONGRATULATIONS! At the end of the month of , you will receive all the gold that I have earned throughout the month added to a base of 1 billion gold.

Link to Quest Thread:

In July: I earned for ManaManami a total of 1,177,358,839 with the base included.
In August: Mister Piggy Wiggy received 2,338,938,354 gold from the charity.
In September: xTheAces received 3,119,613,339 gold.
In October: Helina Soultaker received 1,300,511,609 gold.
In November: Kirae Tsuki Uchiha received 1,250,781,901 gold.

Feisty Duck

How to Help

This is not a requirement. This section is for people and charities who may want to help at any given time.

If you are choosing to donate gold, please either PM or write in the trade title, what percent should go to the chosen monthly quest and how much should go to the charity bank for making the funds last longer.

If you are choosing to send an item, this will be used for a contest for the regulars of the thread. If you are sending the item to be given to the monthly quest, then you need to specify that in some way.

I will inform the sponsored individual of any donations from anyone besides myself, at the end of the month so that he or she may properly thank you. If you wish to remain anonymous, please tell me and I will pass on that there was an anon donation made.

Thank you for any help in making this charity last longer or helping me help others!

Feisty Duck

Links In

Feel free to make one but it isn't going to help you get the monthly donation. That just isn't how this works. Thank you.

Affliates

This is where other charity/contest links would go. I will not link to anyone's quest thread unless they are the chosen one for the month. Sorry.

Duck-munkey generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 6!

Feisty Duck

CONTESTS

On page 25, Asena's Reserved Children was gifted to neewasurenaide.

Current Contest(s):
Roll 10 100-sided dice and be the first to get:
812, you will win City Bounce
231: you will win Sweet Bianca
516: you will win Tomi the Lucky Cat
459: you will win Brown Magical Giftbox
123: you will win Astra: Black Angelic Hipwings

Have the most numbered posts between page 25 and page 50 and win Red's Galvanized Nobody.

No Rules on Contests! You only have to win to get the prize. No limit on how many times you can win. rofl

Good luck!

Feisty Duck

Congratulations to ManaManami!

You were in the right place at the right time and then your number got pulled up from the generator. Who says it doesn't pay to bump your own threads? 4laugh

ManaManami

Feisty Duck

Now to all my CBers, feel free to send in your nominations/and own names for August!

Feisty Duck

I actually like having all these posts being mine on the first page. That way I can use them if I need to later.

Feisty Duck

Now I'm going to link it in my signature and then I'll be in WG. I'll check back later.

Feisty Duck

I wish it was an even number because it would be easier to recall later...

Feisty Duck

Welcome to July!

Feisty Duck

I'm still going to do this, even if nobody comes to my thread. It feels slightly better than just completely randomly giving out donations.

Feisty Duck

Plus, it will be interesting to see how much I actually earn in total from month to month.

Feisty Duck

If you make a quest thread now, it will be eligible by the time August comes around...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff