Welcome to Gaia! ::

Changing Season bring CK Changes! Guess what's coming and what's coming back!

Coffee With Mira 0.25714285714286 25.7% [ 9 ]
CK Outfitters Revamp 0.085714285714286 8.6% [ 3 ]
Fashion Friday 0.4 40.0% [ 14 ]
New Monthly Activities! 0.25714285714286 25.7% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 3213 3214 3215 > >> >>> »|

*comes back real quick*

You may want to etch out the Dice Game; until, further notice.

*zooms out*

Clever Kitten

Oh dang, good idea, thanks Sky - I forgotted.

Stardragon - welcome! You aren't old, you're like good wine, aged wink

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
hehe, yet I dont drink coffee or ever been drunk (which makes me super odd as an Icelander, not drinking x.X)
Hi there. *waves* How're y'all doin'?

Clever Kitten

Dark stardragon
hehe, yet I dont drink coffee or ever been drunk (which makes me super odd as an Icelander, not drinking x.X)

Oh wow eek I could not LIVE without coffee - seriously, I think I would just dissolve into dust.

Clever Kitten

Mommyof2Munchkins

Hiya Grace - welcome!!

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Miranda Everlasting
Dark stardragon

Oh wow eek I could not LIVE without coffee - seriously, I think I would just dissolve into dust.
Hey, I'll make you a cappuccino, I work at a café XD seriously... all I ever bother with is swiss mocca

Clever Kitten

Dark stardragon
Miranda Everlasting
Dark stardragon

Hey, I'll make you a cappuccino, I work at a café XD seriously... all I ever bother with is swiss mocca

Haha, I LOVE that swiss mocha stuff - they have great flavors!
Miranda Everlasting
Mommyof2Munchkins

Hiya Grace - welcome!!

Thanks! ^-^
Probably just here for a few.
The kiddos are already getting bored with their show. Gotta keep them out of their Grandmother's kitchen supplies. They love to make a mess with her pots, pans and bowls. Lol.

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I've heard that if kids watch too much TV through young age, they'll be more likely to have attention problems...
Dark stardragon
I've heard that if kids watch too much TV through young age, they'll be more likely to have attention problems...

I don't normally let them watch a ton of Television. I just needed a bit of a break, and my mother in law isn't home at the moment to help watch them, and they're still wide awake, no nap time yet, so I just put on a half hour show for them, but I do have to get going soon cause they typically get bored of it easily. Lol.

Clever Kitten

Dark stardragon

I watched LOTS of TV when I was ....

did you know that penguins can't fly?

Do I know you? .. wait... what were we talking about?
Ok, sorry, but I need to get going, the munchkins are heading for the kitchen... one track mind, I swear!... so I'll have to talk to y'all later!

Clever Kitten

Mommyof2Munchkins
Ok, sorry, but I need to get going, the munchkins are heading for the kitchen... one track mind, I swear!... so I'll have to talk to y'all later!

lol!! Take it easy girl, talk to you later!

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Im off to hunt for food, make food... starving fiancé.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff