Welcome to Gaia! ::

Changing Season bring CK Changes! Guess what's coming and what's coming back!

Coffee With Mira 0.25714285714286 25.7% [ 9 ]
CK Outfitters Revamp 0.085714285714286 8.6% [ 3 ]
Fashion Friday 0.4 40.0% [ 14 ]
New Monthly Activities! 0.25714285714286 25.7% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]

Xx MissUtena xX's Partner

Eloquent Datemate

Aged Gaian

24,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Milosh Black
eek

Well hello there!

daionara's Fav

I hunnybunny I
TomKat_Sky

"EVERYTHING IS FINE!"

cat_ninja

what a lovely hat you have ^^

"YES. THE HAT IS LOVELY. EVERYONE MUST HAVE THE HAT.
EVERYTHING IS FINE."

cat_ninja

Clever Kitten

User Image

My dearest friends,

As you have noticed, things in the CK have been rather .. slow lately. Because of medical reasons, I haven't been able to run the games, or keep the thread updated like I should.

These reasons have not gone away, and are only getting worse. After long consideration, I've decided to let the CK go, and focus more on myself, my family, and my health. I will NOT be leaving Gaia, but I need to let go of the responsibilities and stress of running a CB Thread.

I urge you to gather together in this, and as a family, create a NEW thread, one that can be run and updated by more than one person. I will be 'officially' closing the Cup of Kindness on May 6th. Until then - please feel free to post there and work out all the details of our new home. I will be MORE than willing to join you there, as long as I can stay on 'light duty' and be more of a 'member' than a 'leader'. If you want to use the CK graphics or anything on the front page for the new thread, you are completely welcome to it!

I'm not asking you to 'recreate' the Cup Of Kindness (unless you decide to) just saying that; should you choose to, you are more than welcome to do so!

I'm sorry to do this - really I am. But I just can't be a good 'OP' anymore. After 6 years of the CK, it's time to smile and watch as my little Cuppers go out and flourish on their own.

I love you guys, and I always will. I'll be here and I'll support anything you decide to do.

~Miranda
Plaid Pantys

gaia_nitemareleft User Image gaia_nitemareright

Aged Gaian

24,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Sadly I knew this day would come when the activity dropped after removing the games for hit and runners.
I just never thought it would happen so soon.
I'm sorry Mira. I should have helped you more to keep this thing alive.
Hopefully we can come up with a new thread for everyone to help with.

I hope you can relax now and try to get some rest without the stress of it on your shoulders.
We all love you.
emotion_hug

Sparkly Unicorn

18,975 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
Wow. Sorry I've been unavailable. Someone let me know if we move somewhere else. I just don't function very well right now.
Just saw your post on Facebook. Sad to see it go, wish I could of been around more.

Adorable Sex Symbol

*hugs the ck* nuuu , my favorit place to be , . so long my home.

well I wond err what will the new, placebe li j e.

Aged Gaian

24,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Anyone interested in running a piece of the new CK(name still not decided yet), please pm me.
Going to make us a new home. Not a contest/giveaway thread.
Yes, there will be contest/giveaways but it will not encourage hit and runners or people just looking for free items.
It will be to encourage friendship and a place to come and talk.
We all need shoulders to cry or talk on. Let this us make this new place a comforting shoulder for anyone without judgement.

Magical Bunny

17,825 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
aww im sorry this place has to go but I understand how hard it can be to run a thread over a long time and family is very important so hope things get better *hugs*.

this place has been my home on gaia and you all welcomed me back after my hiatus's and are helping me through some tough times and I really appropriate you all for that and would love to help make a new thread.

Interesting Gekko

Interesting Gekko

Ok. Let me know when the new one comes into being. I'm sorry that you have to do this, but I can only offer my continued membership. I have no knowledge for use.
I also hope your medical problems become stable soon. I know what it is to not know and hope for better.

Xx MissUtena xX's Partner

Eloquent Datemate

"My heartstrings."

</3

Shy Giver

emotion_hug

I've really enjoyed this sweet place, when I come on.
Everyone is always super friendly and welcoming.

I'm sad to see it go and I'm sorry as well for not posting very much.

It's been a pleasure to get to know you all.

Adorable Sex Symbol

EvilOIive
Anyone interested in running a piece of the new CK(name still not decided yet), please pm me.
Going to make us a new home. Not a contest/giveaway thread.
Yes, there will be contest/giveaways but it will not encourage hit and runners or people just looking for free items.
It will be to encourage friendship and a place to come and talk.
We all need shoulders to cry or talk on. Let this us make this new place a comforting shoulder for anyone without judgement.
the new place should defintly keep gifted avatar, that game is fun. and it runs itself kinda, .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff