broprah
Violette Cielle
broprah
Violette Cielle
broprah

yeah i am
i got two weeks for winter break
very exciting

heheh, i used to be so excited for school breaks then a few days in i'd be so bored gonk

id never get bored of this man

Bask in it lol. I got bored because there was hardly anything to do in my town and i had like 1 friend. Uni breaks were awesome though 4laugh

im in the same situation, but i just watch netflix tbh

That's not bad..until you watch all the good stuff and there's plenty! I didn't have that option back in my day lol. I spent a lot of time in the library or the internet cafe but even that got tedious after a while and my cash would run out at some point lol.

Violette Cielle
EnLite
Violette Cielle
EnLite
638. Okie dokie. Ill talk to you later then. Nighty nite

I'm baaack 3nodding
738. awesome so how was your day going?

Forgot to label one, this should be post 63.

My day was ok, kind of lazyish, the weather was very indecisive and hindered my plans. Rain one minute, blazing hot the next. Gave me a headache stressed
How was yours?
Hey. Sup? Is it cold out here? Couldn't really tell, because you know, I'm such a hot-blooded manly man and all.

Surefire Protagonist

Violette Cielle
broprah
Violette Cielle
broprah
Violette Cielle
broprah

yeah i am
very exciting

heheh, i used to be so excited for school breaks then a few days in i'd be so bored gonk

Bask in it lol. I got bored because there was hardly anything to do in my town and i had like 1 friend. Uni breaks were awesome though 4laugh

That's not bad..until you watch all the good stuff and there's plenty! I didn't have that option back in my day lol. I spent a lot of time in the library or the internet cafe but even that got tedious after a while and my cash would run out at some point lol.

yeah that would suck so much 361

Surefire Protagonist

i need more cardigans, maybe ill get some for christmas

Surefire Protagonist

npcs need to leave ive been quoted like 6 times by them

Surefire Protagonist

what should i eaaaaaaaaaaat
Copic-Kun
broprah

Oh good, then college is going still be nice for you : D
Maybe Fafnir will stomp just a bit too close and we can have pan-seared dragon steak for weeks. Of course, you'd manage to scorch the meat even in the dead of everlasting winter.
Copic-Kun
EnLite
745. yep. I have been working. I just came back from work not too long ago. I can see the 500 prize. haha

OMG....didnt realize you were so far! Congrats, you worked hard for it!
Did you roll yet for the 500?
You dont mind working during the holidays?
746. Thank you. Yes i did. I got number 18, but has not gotten it yet might have to ask the mods when they come on about rolling and my prizes again. No i dont mind its good money..

Anxious Noob

Anyone watching hunterxhunter? 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

Surefire Protagonist

maybe some fries
maybe some rice
so many choices

kdramas's Spouse

Supportive Browser

[NPC] Rordan Gamsey
Copic-Kun
broprah

Oh good, then college is going still be nice for you : D
Maybe Fafnir will stomp just a bit too close and we can have pan-seared dragon steak for weeks. Of course, you'd manage to scorch the meat even in the dead of everlasting winter.
Chef Ramsey you're so awesome, cant believe you have a black belt.

Surefire Protagonist

kaangenie
Anyone watching hunterxhunter? 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

i watched an episode and stopped
broprah
Violette Cielle
broprah
Violette Cielle
broprah
Violette Cielle
broprah

yeah i am
very exciting

yeah that would suck so much 361
Visions of sugarplums aren't just dancing in my head. They're everywhere! Oh, I think I need to lie down. I got hit with a snowball earlier and ever since, the sugarplums have been saying strange things.

kdramas's Spouse

Supportive Browser

EnLite
746. Thank you. Yes i did. I got number 18, but has not gotten it yet might have to ask the mods when they come on about rolling and my prizes again. No i dont mind its good money..

Thats a good idea, has the rules changes where we contact a mod first then OP?
And that makes sense, would be more motivating to work on holidays if higher pay D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff