Welcome to Gaia! ::

yolkatta generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 14!

jeremehh's Fav

RNGing fo 1OO bumps

yolkatta generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 69!

jeremehh's Fav

MidnightElipse

RNGing for 1OO bumps
finally landed on a number not taken[[:

69 huntress bundle - thank you so much!!

yolkatta generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 61!

jeremehh's Fav

MidnightElipse

RNGing for 2OO bumps
thank you very much again!! apologies for thread having to close//:

61 Goldie winter loppie

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

EnLite
xMilkita
EnLite
xMilkita
EnLite
xMilkita
i tried ok..i tried...698
1333. hmm i gave up trying a long time ago sweatdrop
Its ok. I tried still. We had to change the grill so many times QvQ LOL 700
1436. oh my oh my.. yeah you tried harder then me whee
703 dont think ill be reaching 1k xD im rather slow with my posts atm. think its from knowing how much i posted and having to count it =v=
hmm i know.. now its close crying apparently someone not nice give threats
O.O? what happened? i know its closed tho. i wonder am i still allowed to rng for 700 ._. i never got the permission LOL
xMilkita
EnLite
xMilkita
EnLite
xMilkita
703 dont think ill be reaching 1k xD im rather slow with my posts atm. think its from knowing how much i posted and having to count it =v=
O.O? what happened? i know its closed tho. i wonder am i still allowed to rng for 700 ._. i never got the permission LOL
it seems some are rolling and then sending her a trade with the prize number whee im still waiting on her reply about rolling whee

Tipsy Vampire

â–ŒWE ARE ALL IN THE GUTTER,
â–ŒBUT SOME OF US ARE LOOKING AT THE STARS.

Oh hmm i'm still waiting on permission to roll for 200 lol. Guess the prizes were all taken.

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

EnLite
xMilkita
EnLite
xMilkita
EnLite
xMilkita
it seems some are rolling and then sending her a trade with the prize number whee im still waiting on her reply about rolling whee
yea im waiting too x.x its really to bad
xMilkita
EnLite
xMilkita
EnLite
xMilkita
yeah it is whee but its how it is whee

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

EnLite
xMilkita
EnLite
xMilkita
EnLite
xMilkita
i no =v= its just why would u someone threaten someone thats doing free gifts. D:
xMilkita
EnLite
xMilkita
EnLite
xMilkita
i no =v= its just why would u someone threaten someone thats doing free gifts. D:
beats me... thwy most likely got impatient lol....

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

EnLite
xMilkita
EnLite
xMilkita
EnLite
xMilkita
most likely =v=;;oh wells we had our fun?
xMilkita
EnLite
xMilkita
EnLite
xMilkita
yes we did.. do you want to go to another thread to talk there is a thread im at that does pretty good job with keeping up with the prizes for prize page she pretty cool and she talks to you very often?

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

EnLite
xMilkita
EnLite
xMilkita
EnLite
xMilkita
yes we did.. do you want to go to another thread to talk there is a thread im at that does pretty good job with keeping up with the prizes for prize page she pretty cool and she talks to you very often?
yea sure i haven't been thread browsing since i been busy but which one is it biggrin ?
xMilkita
EnLite
xMilkita
EnLite
xMilkita
yea sure i haven't been thread browsing since i been busy but which one is it biggrin ?
Ill pm his thread.. it would not be nice to do that here haha... whee
xMilkita
EnLite
xMilkita
EnLite
xMilkita
did you get it whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces