• Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Loyal Businessman

10,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Marathon 300
Well any girl's here want a soothing massage?

Friendly Fatcat

5,900 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
Feeling really upset & low today. Found out my stupid sister told a big secret that she promised she wouldn't. I didn't even ask her not to, she said she wouldn't.. And she went and blabbed to everyone. It's great having a sister that constantly stabs you in the back. sad
Dandleduff
Feeling really upset & low today. Found out my stupid sister told a big secret that she promised she wouldn't. I didn't even ask her not to, she said she wouldn't.. And she went and blabbed to everyone. It's great having a sister that constantly stabs you in the back. sad

Oh man that really sucks!!!! I always be really careful who I tell secrets to. That's why I love my best friend, she never blabs. My bro is good with secrets too.

Loyal Businessman

10,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Marathon 300
Dandleduff

...wow thats like now you have the lowest trust for your sister right now. I am sorry that happened to you sad

Shy Businessman

Dandleduff
Ouch, that's...really wow. I'm sorry to hear that and have to deal with that.

Friendly Browser

8,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Friendly Browser

8,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Friendly Browser

8,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Noob

Friendly Fatcat

5,900 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
emerald tornado
Dandleduff
Ouch, that's...really wow. I'm sorry to hear that and have to deal with that.

It's alright, I'm over it now. Just wish she wasn't a crappy sis. sweatdrop

Friendly Fatcat

5,900 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
IchigoShadowX101
Dandleduff

...wow thats like now you have the lowest trust for your sister right now. I am sorry that happened to you sad

Thanks...I'm over it now. She's a pain in my butt, lol. sweatdrop

Friendly Fatcat

5,900 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
What should I do today? Limited on money until Payday. Maybe I will run to lowes foods for some paper plates, ketchup & ice cream for my mum's bday. What goes good with boston creme pie? eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff