Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Friend

7,250 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Bidding War 100
The Darkened One II
Please don't necro dead threads and make your own topic for a question.

Hey whats ur problem "darkened one", what a stupid username

Newbie Noob

THANKS! biggrin D

Invisible Sophomore

iiRedRumi
Everytime i add the autoplay thing, when it starts to play it says the video player is too small,when i remove it, it works fine but it doesnt start by itself

I have the same damn problem. :c
Don't do this.
It's really annoying. It's polite to not use autoplay because there is a large chance most of the people visiting your profile won't like your taste in music, and if they are actually interested in your taste in music, all they have to do is press "play".

Keep in mind, a lot of people browse at night when their household is asleep, so if they forget to turn the speakers down and some obnoxious song starts blaring, they've upset others.

If they have headphones in and aren't expecting your music, it could hurt their ears.

The more you know~
Thanks everybody! ;P

Fashionable Seeker

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
I've been putting &autoplay=1 at the end of my youtube url, but how come it always says this player is too small, and it doesn't play at all. What do I do??? sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Obsessive Cat

12,075 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
fire_girl_1000
At the end of the url put:
&autoplay=1

Hope I helped!

User ImageRebel loves avi art.

It keeps saying it's too small ;`;

User ImageBe a gent and give her some?

I have the same issue, video is too small when trying &autoplay=1
Has anyone figured out how to make it work?

Noob

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Altair Decrux
fire_girl_1000
&autoplay=1

Hope I helped!

YOU'RE AWESOME!!! blaugh

and the rest is history

Handsome Exhibitionist

16,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
  • 50 Wins 150
Thanks, helped me a lot
CornetGirl2011
seven-cents
Just put
&autoplay=1
at the end of the Youtube url

thanks

o: ooh this was definitely helpful 3nodding
I've been trying to add a url to the media box with the &autoplay=1. But every time i try to add it either it says invalid url or it just doesn't show up when i view my profile. I sure do miss the days of playlist.com sad oh well, any help would be appreciated
Altair Decrux
fire_girl_1000
&autoplay=1

Hope I helped!

YOU'RE AWESOME!!! blaugh

they doesn't work anmore it says video is too small
Sacagawiener
Don't do this.
It's really annoying. It's polite to not use autoplay because there is a large chance most of the people visiting your profile won't like your taste in music, and if they are actually interested in your taste in music, all they have to do is press "play".

Keep in mind, a lot of people browse at night when their household is asleep, so if they forget to turn the speakers down and some obnoxious song starts blaring, they've upset others.

If they have headphones in and aren't expecting your music, it could hurt their ears.

The more you know~

It's really annoying when you have these user's who feel the need to suggest to others that it's not polite to use autoplay. The person shouldn't be dumb enough to have there speakers blaring loud in the first place, they shouldn't be snooping on another user's profile if they are interested and then get mad because of what is on THERE PERSONAL profile. If they weren't interested in the first place, they shouldn't be on that person's profile. It's called not being a nosy and obnoxious person.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff