Welcome to Gaia! ::

Premium Noob

not working on Internet explorer either. I thought I was just dumb.

JK. Works on Internet explorer. I'm just dumb. But definitely not on chrome. So it's chrome's problem.

Premium Noob

Doctor Allie Who

JK. Works on Internet explorer. I'm just dumb. But definitely not on chrome. So it's chrome's problem.

Alright problem fixed. Go to settings, advanced settings, privacy, plug-ins, and then "run all plugin content" instead of "detect and run..." Should allow anything to autoplay including peoples' avatars with animation.

Somniar's Honey Bun

Super Sweetie

Doctor Allie Who
Doctor Allie Who

Alright problem fixed. Go to settings, advanced settings, privacy, plug-ins, and then "run all plugin content" instead of "detect and run..." Should allow anything to autoplay including peoples' avatars with animation.

Youre awesome!!!
yum_tea
I have tried the suggestions posted here, especially the ones in regard to adding "&autoplay=1" at the ends of the URL. Alas, inside and outside of the URL, there seems to be no avail. Are there any alternatives that I might be able to consult? Aside from this predicament, I've noticed that the one who started the pole shares the same exact avatar as my own.
Was I... hacked? stressed
Nanatse
Master_CoLE12
this doesnt wanna work i tried &autoplay=1 and still doesnt wanna work

It's because it should be a "?" instead of the "&"

I have done &autoplay=1 both with & and ? - on profiles, it is to no avail.

Dangerous Loiterer

I hate to be the "revive a thread" guy, but if you remove the "s" from the "https" portion of the URL, the code still works. Hope this helps someone.

Excitable Garbage

16,400 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
darky ii
Please don't necro dead threads and make your own topic for a question.

▀▀▀

Loving Sweetheart

11,225 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
jesus nothing auto is working did they change something ?

Pure-hearted Prophet

4,725 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
assuming yall changed something to do with autoplay on profiles since nothing i do seems to be working

Luxurious Misfit

17,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
  • Team Moira 200
Lady Ahtena
assuming yall changed something to do with autoplay on profiles since nothing i do seems to be working

Are you talking to the admins who might have posted on this forum or the people who originally posted this thread? Maybe make a new thread if you want admins or moderators to see your comment.
Hey guys, I'm having difficulty with autoplaying a youtube video. I am using &autoplay=1 and my profile is custom, does this have anything to do with it?

Skilled Sex Symbol

10,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Has anyone figured out why the &autoplay=1 doesnt work on the profiles? Because it doesnt work anymore and I dont know why...

Feral Goat

8,725 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
lmao havin the same issue here

Beloved Otaku

Im trying to do it in a SFW file because my profile is custom and the autoplay wont work

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff