<<< << < 1 2 ... 480 481 482

Popular Witch

Sugary Gaian

Strobelight Seduction
Pixitella
Strobelight Seduction
Pixitella
Strobelight Seduction
That sucks. I hope you get it dear. Have you gotten everything else? It was seriously the first item I got. I think I exchanged 500 (I have been exchanging 500 mostly).
• I just got it. I have all now. Just no achievement. @ n @ I have exchanged... to date.. more or less... 20k+ in candies.
Yay! Congrats! Hopefully they grant you the achievement. Damn, that's a lot. I think I have exchanged over 10k at least. I am still missing the scarf and the hat.

• Thank you! and hopefully they do. since they never replied on that bug thread, just filed a report. :u I hope they grant it to me. Yeah it is a lot. @ n @ When this is over. I'll give you what you lack.
You're Welcome. Well, they should have gotten the report. Oh it's okay dear. Thank you though. Before the event finished, I finally got the Hat. I just needed the scarf so, I bought it off the Marketplace.

• they granted it to me. Thankfully! and ah! congrats! And waaah! you shouldnt have bought it. I could have given it to you for free.

Popular Witch

Pixitella
Strobelight Seduction
Pixitella
Strobelight Seduction
Pixitella
Strobelight Seduction
That sucks. I hope you get it dear. Have you gotten everything else? It was seriously the first item I got. I think I exchanged 500 (I have been exchanging 500 mostly).
• I just got it. I have all now. Just no achievement. @ n @ I have exchanged... to date.. more or less... 20k+ in candies.
Yay! Congrats! Hopefully they grant you the achievement. Damn, that's a lot. I think I have exchanged over 10k at least. I am still missing the scarf and the hat.

• Thank you! and hopefully they do. since they never replied on that bug thread, just filed a report. :u I hope they grant it to me. Yeah it is a lot. @ n @ When this is over. I'll give you what you lack.
You're Welcome. Well, they should have gotten the report. Oh it's okay dear. Thank you though. Before the event finished, I finally got the Hat. I just needed the scarf so, I bought it off the Marketplace.

• they granted it to me. Thankfully! and ah! congrats! And waaah! you shouldnt have bought it. I could have given it to you for free.
That's good! Thank you! Oh it's okay hun. I didn't want to be a bother. At least you have an extra one now.

Sugary Gaian

Strobelight Seduction
That's good! Thank you! Oh it's okay hun. I didn't want to be a bother. At least you have an extra one now.
• Yep. c: And you're welcome. c: Nawww~ not a bother. Haha'' more like a few more. Hid them because gosh I dont want to dump them all in the dumpster too its like the cache's all over again.

Popular Witch

Pixitella
Strobelight Seduction
• Yep. c: And you're welcome. c: Nawww~ not a bother. Haha'' more like a few more. Hid them because gosh I dont want to dump them all in the dumpster too its like the cache's all over again.
I had a lot of extra Pants, Shoes, Belts, Coats and stuff. A lot of it I just donated. That's true.

Popular Witch

Popular Witch

Popular Witch

Popular Witch

Popular Witch

Popular Witch

Popular Witch

Popular Witch

Popular Witch

Popular Witch

Quick Reply

Submit