Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Paladin

7,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
BellaMour
Yes indeed it is a novel way. I don't have to show any proof as far as I'm concerned and I'm not childish enough to put a fake age. I'm satisfied being the age that i am and i don't find it necessary to lie. Good Day Sir. emotion_donotwant
xD *pats* when you get bigger, you'll be able to have all the hard liquor 3nodding

Lonely Phantom

6,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Force1295
BellaMour
Yes indeed it is a novel way. I don't have to show any proof as far as I'm concerned and I'm not childish enough to put a fake age. I'm satisfied being the age that i am and i don't find it necessary to lie. Good Day Sir. emotion_donotwant
xD *pats* when you get bigger, you'll be able to have all the hard liquor 3nodding
i'm not really a drinker it's why i stick to a corona or a little vodka, more of a smoker myself. Cigarettes and black and mild's.

Omnipresent Paladin

7,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
BellaMour
Force1295
BellaMour
i'm not really a drinker it's why i stick to a corona or a little vodka, more of a smoker myself. Cigarettes and black and mild's.
lovely. I have some rope if you want to make your death quicker xd I hate smokers

Lonely Phantom

6,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Force1295
BellaMour
Force1295
BellaMour
lovely. I have some rope if you want to make your death quicker xd I hate smokers
splendid, i shall draw up some ideas mrgreen lol

Omnipresent Paladin

7,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
BellaMour
I have asthma and it's been my experience that I'm forced to endure smokers' stink. I get sick and wind up in the hospital. all because of the selfish actions of you people. you lot need to be carted off to somewhere and weened off of that black death so I can breath soundly. 3nodding

Lonely Phantom

6,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Force1295
BellaMour
I have asthma and it's been my experience that I'm forced to endure smokers' stink. I get sick and wind up in the hospital. all because of the selfish actions of you people. you lot need to be carted off to somewhere and weened off of that black death so I can breath soundly. 3nodding
emotion_awesome

Omnipresent Paladin

7,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
BellaMour
Force1295
BellaMour
emotion_awesome
makes me wonder if she's reading any of this xd

Omnipresent Paladin

7,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
How is everyone >?

Omnipresent Paladin

7,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
Scarlet Anastasia Rose
How is everyone >?
everyone? I think we're the only ones in here xd
Force1295
Scarlet Anastasia Rose
How is everyone >?
everyone? I think we're the only ones in here xd

Well then how are you Sir?
I just got out of the shower 2min right before the building turns off the hot water.
They have to fix some pipe.

Omnipresent Paladin

7,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
Scarlet Anastasia Rose
I just got out of the shower 2min right before the building turns off the hot water.
I'm here xD I wanna take a nap tho
Force1295
Scarlet Anastasia Rose
I'm here xD I wanna take a nap tho

Why take a nap?
What made you so sleepy?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items