Welcome to Gaia! ::

heartsigh's Waifu

Wife

Spirat
Also, I checked out that Supaman dude you reblogged. The hip-hop, drummer, fancy dance champion. He has an interview on youtube that was enjoyable. Some of the time he was tough, gansta rapper dude, and then he would sudden switch and be a ridiculous cutie-pie. It was great. whee

Ooooooooh god, I'm gonna have to check that out emotion_dowant

heartsigh's Waifu

Wife

I'm getting my hair cut on saturday emotion_kirakira

Hygienic Gekko

gentlymans
Spirat
Also, I checked out that Supaman dude you reblogged. The hip-hop, drummer, fancy dance champion. He has an interview on youtube that was enjoyable. Some of the time he was tough, gansta rapper dude, and then he would sudden switch and be a ridiculous cutie-pie. It was great. whee

Ooooooooh god, I'm gonna have to check that out emotion_dowant

Aaaah, I don't want to raise your expectations that much. It was really just two parts that were really cute and "out of character" if you wanna call it that, near the end. It was still interesting to watch though.
This is the one. Supaman Interview

Hygienic Gekko

gentlymans
I'm getting my hair cut on saturday emotion_kirakira

Yeeeeeeaaaaaaah. UwU

Hygienic Gekko

gentlymans
Spirat
gentlymans
Spirat
I have one sentence for my essay. That's good isn't it? sweatdrop

More than me! I have only checked tumblr since I've been home sad

Did you nap again? I would consider that productive, considering sleeping is good for relieving stress and such.

NOPE! Sat around, watched the end of The Heat, and probably half of Rise of the Guardians. Then checked tumblr. Just got out of a shower.

Nice. I love Rise of the Guardians. Sandman and North are my favourites. heart

Feline Giver

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
sleep is better than anything. i wish i could do stuff while i slept. like putting yourself on auto pilot. cool

Hygienic Gekko

I like how the essay guidelines are 800-1200 words or 4 to 6 pages. I have just under three full pages, so like 2 and 7/8 pages, and my word count is about 1000. I don't know what to do with this info. stare

Hygienic Gekko

Titles are hard unless you accept boring and completely literal.

heartsigh's Waifu

Wife

Spirat
I like how the essay guidelines are 800-1200 words or 4 to 6 pages. I have just under three full pages, so like 2 and 7/8 pages, and my word count is about 1000. I don't know what to do with this info. stare

UGH YEAH
I got to almost 3 pages with somewhere over 800 words and I was so confused sad Like, my ******** concluding paragraph isn't going to be over a page whaT IS HAPPEN
I never had this happen on any previous essays??

world is broken

heartsigh's Waifu

Wife

im looking at expo photo ops now and for only $35 alexis can immortalize her voyager crush and get a photo op with garrett wang

heartsigh's Waifu

Wife

billy boyd is only $50 humph

Hygienic Gekko

gentlymans
im looking at expo photo ops now and for only $35 alexis can immortalize her voyager crush and get a photo op with garrett wang

OMG YOU NEVER TOLD ME GARRETT WANG HAD A PHOTO OP! heart scream

heartsigh's Waifu

Wife

Spirat
gentlymans

DONT YELL AT ME BRO THEY JUST PUT PHOTO OPS UP TODAY
and the site was crashed jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze

Feline Giver

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
wow i wanna go to expo and do cool things and get photos w people but idk i am not knowing any things u are talking about crying crying crying crying crying crying

Hygienic Gekko

gentlymans
Spirat
gentlymans

DONT YELL AT ME BRO THEY JUST PUT PHOTO OPS UP TODAY
and the site was crashed jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze

Yes, I realize this now. I am sorry. But the feels. I only wish the timing of the Fri one wasn't so weird. But he hosts the Aliens Exposed thing, so I'd rather risk missing his spotlight than miss Scrabble or Zombie emergency plans.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff