Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Gekko

gentlymans
Spirat
Are you dead?! You didn't seem sick at all yesterday. Where are you! gonk

Alexis! I only have a few minutes!
I don't know where I am. Someone-- NO! Some thing came out of the darkness and grabbed me.
I have to be so quiet. Everything smells like rot. I can hear things move, giant sluggish bodies slithering near by.

Aaaaah, don't be creepy! gonk
'sides, I see you Tumbling, watchin' BB.
Jing is actually kinda fun to do. I'm concerned that the quality of my video needs to be super excellent though, since it's a really basic assignment and you barely do anything for option A. sweatdrop

heartsigh's Waifu

Wife

Spirat
gentlymans
Spirat

I don't know where I am. Someone-- NO! Some thing came out of the darkness and grabbed me.
I have to be so quiet. Everything smells like rot. I can hear things move, giant sluggish bodies slithering near by.

What are you talking about?! Now is not the time for jokes, I'm in serious trouble.
I managed to get out of what ever that place was. It seemed to be underground.
I'm in a forest now. Everything is really hazy, and it's very foggy. It's so dark.
I can hear someone laughing. I have to go.

heartsigh's Waifu

Wife

Karcitis
Jing is actually kinda fun to do. I'm concerned that the quality of my video needs to be super excellent though, since it's a really basic assignment and you barely do anything for option A. sweatdrop

I still need to start that sad blargh
gentlymans
Karcitis

You have until midnight on Mon. And it doesn't even take that long, unless you want it to be like a perfect speech thing. I think I'm gonna try and redo mine so I have less pauses and ums, but we'll see how the evening goes.

Hygienic Gekko

gentlymans
Spirat
gentlymans
Spirat

What are you talking about?! Now is not the time for jokes, I'm in serious trouble.
I managed to get out of what ever that place was. It seemed to be underground.
I'm in a forest now. Everything is really hazy, and it's very foggy. It's so dark.
I can hear someone laughing. I have to go.

Maybe you're in Night Vale? Look for a glowing cloud. Or the lights over the Arby's.

heartsigh's Waifu

Wife

Karcitis
gentlymans
Karcitis

You have until midnight on Mon. And it doesn't even take that long, unless you want it to be like a perfect speech thing. I think I'm gonna try and redo mine so I have less pauses and ums, but we'll see how the evening goes.

I'm done it and there's no looking back. I feel bad because my resolution is horrendously big (1900x1???) but it look ******** terrible when I resized it. Like, my monitor is actually a TV and it couldn't make the resizing look not distorted. sad
gentlymans
Karcitis
gentlymans
Karcitis

I'm done it and there's no looking back. I feel bad because my resolution is horrendously big (1900x1???) but it look ******** terrible when I resized it. Like, my monitor is actually a TV and it couldn't make the resizing look not distorted. sad

Ah, I see. I don't think it's worth a whole lot. And it's not like she gave us a whole lot of guidance in the assignment. I redid mine, but now I can't decide which one to use, because they both have problems, but I don't wanna do it a third time. xp

heartsigh's Waifu

Wife

Karcitis
gentlymans
Karcitis
gentlymans
Karcitis

Ah, I see. I don't think it's worth a whole lot. And it's not like she gave us a whole lot of guidance in the assignment. I redid mine, but now I can't decide which one to use, because they both have problems, but I don't wanna do it a third time. xp

Yeah, life goes on! We're almost at the end. emotion_donotwant We can make it.

Hygienic Gekko

I have one sentence for my essay. That's good isn't it? sweatdrop

heartsigh's Waifu

Wife

Spirat

More than me! I have only checked tumblr since I've been home sad

Hygienic Gekko

I think the little Gaia cash tree is mocking me. Jumping and waggling its leaf-stick. emotion_donotwant

Hygienic Gekko

gentlymans
Spirat

Did you nap again? I would consider that productive, considering sleeping is good for relieving stress and such.

Hygienic Gekko

Also, I checked out that Supaman dude you reblogged. The hip-hop, drummer, fancy dance champion. He has an interview on youtube that was enjoyable. Some of the time he was tough, gansta rapper dude, and then he would sudden switch and be a ridiculous cutie-pie. It was great. whee

heartsigh's Waifu

Wife

Spirat
gentlymans
Spirat

Did you nap again? I would consider that productive, considering sleeping is good for relieving stress and such.

NOPE! Sat around, watched the end of The Heat, and probably half of Rise of the Guardians. Then checked tumblr. Just got out of a shower.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff