Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you have a least favourite word?

Possibly. 1 100.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 >

I don't know why but I can't stand "mouth". It just seems so weird to say! It's like my "mouth" can't even form the word "mouth". I don't know if it's just me or what. Oh and "pants". It just seems so dirty!
I can't stand pretentious colour names like azure, aquamarine and worst of all periwinkle *shudders*

Edwin jarvis's Datemate

Ugh, definatly the word "Because". It makes me feel vile when I use it. "Murmered, shudder, stare, unlike, glance, matted, about, guy, and pierced" are all words I don't like using too.

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Fyre, magick, majick, majic, magik, majik, wynter, orbs, etc.

1,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Oh how I hate the word 'wilst'. WHY? It could have easily been 'while'. Why don't write just use 'while'? It's the same thing! And it sounds bad in my mouth. talk2hand

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I hate the word 'Waif'. I don't know why, I just shudder every time it's mentioned or that I read it.
Seminal. No matter which way you flip it, you're talking about semen! scream
Like many others, I hate 'orbs' in relation to eyes. I also hate it when the 'orbs' are also described as 'chocolate', so it just makes me think their eyes are chocolate fudge balls.
For some reason, I also hate the word n****e. And when people call wolves 'Wolfie's'

Shirtless Wench

User Image

-- on the radio --

If I see someone described as "glorious" I will pour gasoline on them, light them, back away and scream "oh my ******** god, someone call a fangirl - Edward's sparkling gloriously tonight. She'll want to smoother herself in his glorious-smelling barbecued corpse!".

That and "writers" used in the wrong context.

Thing and stuff. The words are vague and hold little meaning. I use them in conversation but try to avoid them in writing.

I also hate moist. Moist is just an unpleasant sounding word.
Crimson Creame

Hear, hear! Just write the word the way it meant to be written, damn it! scream

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Tiokou of Fire
Crimson Creame

Hear, hear! Just write the word the way it meant to be written, damn it! scream

Oh and , magyck, majyck, majyc, magyk, majyk, magyc, etc.
Oh god I know!!! stressed scream gonk evil

Gaidin's Wife

Stone-cold Witch

I hate using the word 'as' because it's one that I tend to get really redundant with if I don't watch myself. So even though it's pretty fundamental it grates on me whenever I find myself putting it into a sentence XD.

The word 'just' can be another one. Like, even when I'm just talking about something--SEE! IT'S EVERYWHERE.

9,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
  • Pie For All! 300
Tarpaulin. Juxtaposition. Gaze. Magic. Yiff. Plethora. Superlative. Impregnate, impregnated, impregnable. Myriad. Stated and sated.

Really obvious, cliche rhymes like "every day / in every way."

Also, I simply have no words for any American who uses the words shite, arse, and feck instead of s**t, a**, and ********. It's not cute, you're not British, and if you're going to swear at least have the balls to say what you mean.
And. Which is ironic because I use it SO MUCH.

Or maybe that's why I hate it.

Cliches. So much hate.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas