< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69 70 > >>

Friendly Ghost

Congrats for your new thread opening~ ^A^
I hope every newbie will be have fun at here~ =D

Beloved Torii

Mermaid Dreams
Yuka-chin
Mermaid Dreams
Heya, I'm Melody, a 17 year old girl. I like drawing a lot and especially mandalas calm me always.
Ever ever ever since, I wanted to be a mermaid. Like, I still think it will suddenly happen one day when I'm under the shower or something. User Image
I love cooking too but hate cleaning so "to cook or not to cook..." is always my question razz
My gaia age is like 8 Days because a friend just invited me and yeah, i really love this place already. (They have mermaid tails! haha emotion_awesome )
I would love the Starlight Sweeper because Halloween so is my favourite holiday (or Lover's lost letter because it's so poetic and romantic and ah. surprise me which one! I love surprises too!)

Hello Melody! ^^
Your friend must be helping you a lot cuz your avi looks perfect like a mermaid! whee
Okay, please wait for a while for your trade!!
Btw, you have to insert 1 into the 100 sided dice roll!! You can roll again! wink

I know right? Actually somebody random gave the tail to me that was like SO kind, I really really love how nice and generous people are on this page, I'm sure you can make great friends here.
And the rest is from the links you've kindly provided!
Thanks, I'll try again, no idea about that dicing xD

Hey, you're doing it right with the dice already! ^^
You should hang out at forum more because most people will help out newbies.
Good luck in your quest!
Trade sent! heart

Dapper Seeker

Yuka-chin
Mermaid Dreams
Yuka-chin
Mermaid Dreams
Heya, I'm Melody, a 17 year old girl. I like drawing a lot and especially mandalas calm me always.
Ever ever ever since, I wanted to be a mermaid. Like, I still think it will suddenly happen one day when I'm under the shower or something. User Image
I love cooking too but hate cleaning so "to cook or not to cook..." is always my question razz
My gaia age is like 8 Days because a friend just invited me and yeah, i really love this place already. (They have mermaid tails! haha emotion_awesome )
I would love the Starlight Sweeper because Halloween so is my favourite holiday (or Lover's lost letter because it's so poetic and romantic and ah. surprise me which one! I love surprises too!)

Hello Melody! ^^
Your friend must be helping you a lot cuz your avi looks perfect like a mermaid! whee
Okay, please wait for a while for your trade!!
Btw, you have to insert 1 into the 100 sided dice roll!! You can roll again! wink

I know right? Actually somebody random gave the tail to me that was like SO kind, I really really love how nice and generous people are on this page, I'm sure you can make great friends here.
And the rest is from the links you've kindly provided!
Thanks, I'll try again, no idea about that dicing xD

Hey, you're doing it right with the dice already! ^^
You should hang out at forum more because most people will help out newbies.
Good luck in your quest!
Trade sent! heart

I'll do that, thank you! heart

Beloved Torii

Mermaid Dreams

Just type in your password to accept the trade!
And surprise! I give you Lover's Romantic Letters instead! heart

Beloved Torii

Killua_Z14

Yeah, thank you dear! ^^
Do you need an item? You're newbie too right?

Beloved Torii

Everyone, don't forget to <3 the thread and vote in the poll!! heart

Friendly Ghost

Yuka-chin
Killua_Z14

Yeah, thank you dear! ^^

Oh yeah!! =D
My gaia age is 57 days =D

Can I have Claude's Invisibility~ The hair looks kinda cool!! =D
As a return I've make a small banner for your thread(I'm still new for making banner, hope you will like it ^^)

Beloved Torii

Killua_Z14
Yuka-chin
Killua_Z14

Yeah, thank you dear! ^^

Oh yeah!! =D
My gaia age is 57 days =D

Can I have Claude's Invisibility~ The hair looks kinda cool!! =D
As a return I've make a small banner for your thread(I'm still new for making banner, hope you will like it ^^)

Really? That's cool! emotion_dowant
No problem, I will send you a gift! ^^

PickedThreeWords rolled 1 100-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-100)

Bashful Detective

Hello!
XD I'm a baby, my gaia age is 2 days.

I'm a girl who loves anime and right now .... Hamatora is my favorite. I have a tendency of making the last anime I watch my "favorite anime" but it's not like I can pick one out of all the animes out there because they're all amazing xd

Ha ha, I'm suuuper undecisive if I have a large range to pick from because I like seeing each item's "good side" so then I'm like "I like this one ... but this one's nice too .... oh but that one has a nice .... OTZ" so please surprise me in regards to the item. 3nodding I look forward to it <3

Friendly Ghost

Vermilion_Secrets
Hello!

I'm a girl who loves anime and right now .... Hamatora is my favorite. I have a tendency of making the last anime I watch my "favorite anime" but it's not like I can pick one out of all the animes out there because they're all amazing xd

Ha ha, I'm suuuper undecisive if I have a large range to pick from because I like seeing each item's "good side" so then I'm like "I like this one ... but this one's nice too .... oh but that one has a nice .... OTZ" so please surprise me in regards to the item. 3nodding I look forward to it <3

Hi Baby!! 3nodding
I watch Hamatora too~ (Just some episode~) I read its comic =D
It's really fun and funny xDDD

Welcome to gaia~ ^A^

Beloved Torii

Vermilion_Secrets
Hello!

Hi Baby-chan! ^^
Sure, I will try my best to pick for you. Kindly wait for a while...
While waiting you can vote and <3 the thread OR you can visit the useful links posted! whee

Bashful Detective

Killua_Z14
Vermilion_Secrets
Hello!

Hi Baby!! 3nodding
I watch Hamatora too~ (Just some episode~) I read its comic =D
It's really fun and funny xDDD

Welcome to gaia~ ^A^

Hii whee
It's really interesting and I really like the plot.

Thank you for the welcome~ everyone here is so nice, I can't wait to learn more biggrin

Bashful Detective

Yuka-chin
Vermilion_Secrets
Hello!

Hi Baby-chan! ^^
Sure, I will try my best to pick for you. Kindly wait for a while...
While waiting you can vote and <3 the thread OR you can visit the useful links posted! whee

Hewwo~
*sits down and votes and <3 and checks out the links*
He he, this fun

Gracious Genius

11,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
<3ed heart
Could I get Crystallized Plantimal, perhaps?

Beedoe rolled 1 100-sided dice: 46 Total: 46 (1-100)

Godly Bear

17,600 Points
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Team Rina 200
This is really sweet emotion_kirakira
Take mah bump!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash